Posts created by pchy

how do you get the hint button to work?

1. I don't have a working hint button and 2. I'm in the HO scene with the cabinet that needs the 2 lion heads, where is the second head? I can't go farther without the head

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 6:26 AM
I fixed the flat but the hint button keeps going back to the tire, what do I do?

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 6:22 AM
I replaced the flat tire and the hint keeps going back to the wheel, when I try to use anything on it the siren just goes off..what should I to do?

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 3:38 PM
Does anyone know how long the game is beyond the demo?

posted in Legend of Gallant on Feb 3, 15 12:28 PM
When I make a match the falling tiles go slow-mo and freeze instead of just falling, I've restarted the game twice to no avail.

I don't know what I'm to do with the snake in order to get the tile behind him...

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 12:08 PM
I am NOT happy with the "new" look. It isn't designed well and not easy to navigate. Nuff said!

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Nov 10, 14 7:54 AM
hint keeps taking me to the fire in the tent telling me I need water for the fire, I have a kettle but nowhere to get water...what to do?

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori on Nov 9, 14 9:07 AM
has anyone found a morphing object? If so, where are they?

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 1:36 PM
I'm trying to switch the places on the chips but nothing is happening. I've tried to put the chip on the picture where it belongs and swapping them next to each other, what am I doing wrong?

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 11:10 AM
Is there a part of the guide where you can locate the morphing objects? I'm finding the windmills but can't find morph objects. Are they just in HO puzzles or where?

where are the first 2 morphing objects?

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 14 11:14 AM
I haven't been able to download from BF in 2 days when the download comes to the part where installing is I get the message that I'm not authorized to install the game. I have checked the box on screen as "administrator" and as my name but still can't get anything to install. Any ideas as to the problem?

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 14 2:35 PM
the hint keeps going to the dog house painting where the outline of a dog is, where do you get the dog cutout? The hint isn't showing me anything but that to do.

Are the morphing objects the same as the flowers? Is there a list of locations for them?

SG says to guide the fireflies into the jar with your cursor but if I touch a firefly it goes the other way, what is the secret to do this?

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 11:49 AM
are the morphing objects in certain areas?

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 28, 14 11:48 AM
got it ---

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 28, 14 11:09 AM
I am trying the code on the door with the phone dial and after putting in the code all that happens is the knob just spins. Do I need to do something else with the knob?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator