Posts created by ellenkcl

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 11:40 AM
I have finished my achievements for Night Mode. I keep getting night mode HOS's. I went to where I was directed to turn off Night MOde but I cannot find the button they are talking about. Can someone direct me to said button or do I now have to use the lightning flash to change mode from HOS screne?

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 17 1:04 PM
When I reached level 76 on my mail computer I started another game on an another computer. I go into lvl 76 game and send my gifts. I am concentrating on lower level players to gift to... I only put an item on Wish list if I really need something which I do not at this time. As soon as SE starts it's another thing. Keeping busy with other games as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 17 11:07 AM
I had my game transferred to a new computer. Very nice of BF. I knew that my friends would not be transferred so am rebuilding them. I went to open my spring room getting ready for event and noticed that my room advance was not transferred. I had each room up to the max of everything. Now they are back at the beginning. I have sent a notice to support but was wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 17 7:00 AM
Hi all. Sorry for posting wrong number. Too many computers now....I keep forgetting about looking at my messages. Will respond today to all. Keeping things in order is getting harder at 81. I do this game to keep my brain working but sometimes it is a little slow. Will check my PMs daily now. thanks ever so much. This is why I love this game.....new friends from everywhere... Love to all... Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 17 5:46 PM
I now have game back on another computer. New ID Mimmim 660296. Please send invites....I need friends....
Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 17 3:40 PM
Game has been transferred to new computer. New ID Mimmim 660327. Will send invites to those I remember. Others can just invite me so I can get friends back. See y ou all soon in the castle.... Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 11:57 AM
Update. Do not try to friend new account 660327. Tech team has not transferred my crashed game yet. The new game is only on level 3.......waiting for tech.....
Sorry for confusion but at 81 I forget things fast......

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 11:33 AM
Hi Friends Computer crashed....New account # 660327. I need friends....
I also have a new computer and now need friends to get ready for spring an for friends to send stuff to for achievements. On this new computer I have started from scratch an am only on lever 23....(help)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 17 10:44 AM
Hi friends. I feel kind of lucky. I had to buy a new computer and so started a new game. I am playing it and enjoying remembering from the past. It gives me something to do. I cheat tho when it comes to crafting something with many parts. I got my old computer running again and so I just friend myself stuff I need as I go so as to keep gaining. I am at level 19 on new computer already. I have not asked for friends yet because the computer gives what you need at this stage. I won't need to worry about cash because of my egg of other game I can friend myself a high price egg to get cash for new game. It beats the boring hos's..... Lucky Me... Read you guy's all the time.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 17 2:37 PM
Nice to hear from all you again. I just bought a new computer and thought I had done something wrong....Needless to say I finally got the message..... Happy gaming. The computer I was using stopped working. I went and bought another one and wouldn't you know it, the old one started to work again. (California rains an such...) I am starting all over again and enjoying playing the game. Having fun while waiting upgrade from 74.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 17 9:16 AM
Will be 82 in August. Love the game. Read the forum every day. Funny story.....
My daughter has saved an old dial telephone. She had it hooked up in the garage.
One day my sons employee asked "What is that." My son told him it was a telephone and proceeded to show him how it works. When he started dialing a number and the youngster saw the dial spin then back then again for the next number. he laughed and said, "you've got to be kidding". Young people have missed so much of what was just ordinary in our day....

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 16 9:16 AM
Someone asked why put swap item up on list before the event day. I did so and I will not open my mail until after new day starts for me. That way whoever gave me an item yesterday I will still get credit for after new day start for me and I open mail and get items that have been sent for 2 days. Hopefully gives people more time to send needed items. I only have one item on wish list for this CE.

Hope this makes sense to you'all.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 16 8:49 PM
My last spin for diamond was $3000. I will wait until tomorrow and try again. Will do rounds until wheel resets to try to get $ back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 3:16 PM
Jackie,
Please don't go anywhere. I have counted on you ever since I started this game. I read forum almost every day and count on the long time contributors to keep me on the right track.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 16 1:07 PM
Feeding the 4 pets that eat the expensive new food and gettinng the blue chest you will get at least 6 air ship items plus other stuff. Each pet will give a different kind of item.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 16 1:03 PM
I found that if you feed the 4 pets that use the newexpensive food (I forgot what its called) and get theblue chest it will give you at least 6 airship items plus some other stuff. Each pet will give different items.... try it....

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 6:58 PM
I also have the same question. I just started the game and like it. I have started over once I got a feel of the game. I notice the stars apear at beginning of opening something that you can upgrade to make 3 of an item. When I go from level one to level 2 the star goes away but at end of that game I do not see any star count>>>>

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 5:26 PM
I also have finished. Only took 5 minutes with bringing back ship with diamonds. Just wanted to get it over with. Loved the new up date as well... Good luck to all...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 11:43 AM
Loving it all.....going slow and looking closely at each scene. Wonderful color and art. Devs doing great. I have already got enough airship items I hope...... for the CC. Will just work everything out. I am a happy camper....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 5:04 PM
Wow!!!!!! Just hit a million. Small potatoes in the bunch but more to come. I feel good about this. Glad to be in the club. Mimmimm = 81 years old and still going.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator