Posts created by jtrigg

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 27, 14 7:43 PM
this worked for me: complete Stan's list, give $20 to one child, complete the list , give $20 to the other child complete the list . I was then able to exit the gift shop and continue

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 27, 14 3:53 PM
keep trying, it took me several attempts to find the "Sweet spot" that enabled me to complete the actions, patch the boat, cut the bread etc.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 27, 14 3:50 PM
Many people are stuck here, as am I. I have made a request in the technical issues post asking that this be looked at. Others are having similar issues in other areas

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 27, 14 12:39 AM
look on the rock face behind the nest

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 10:27 PM
Several fishies are having problem in the Grand Canyon gift shop , please get the aquarium gurus to check out this issue

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 9:49 PM
same problem trapped in the GC tourist trap

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 10:30 PM
same problem as others have reported, can't pick up bear skin to get stone feather.
another turkey!

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 1:15 AM
see my post on the main page, game throws me out when I tap hint button

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 1:05 AM
Er, why does the game throw me out when I tap the hint button?

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 6:38 PM
The fix worked ok for me and I was able to complete the game with out problems AFTER I created a new game

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 14 3:09 AM
this game appears to have fairly serious issues for many players, see the technical issues topic . Although I found the game interesting, I could not recommend it until the issues are resolved

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 14 1:16 AM
referring us to the useless info on game freezes is not helpful, From the reports above it is evident that the problem lies not in our computers , but in the game .

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 14 6:02 PM
the update did NOT fix the problem that many people reported, the game freezing and lockin up if you do things out of order. Please forget the sundry extras and deal with the main issues that have been reported, or refund the money people have paid for this game

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 8:24 PM
For me, the game freezes with the girl staring at the Raven . No access to inventory no response to the controls . Dark bars across the screen as if there is a cut scene but
nothing happens, W7 64 bit Toshiba I7 laptop 8G ram. foot note, I restarted the game, got the cable but did not pick up the pulley, I was not able to go back to the cupboard and collect it, even though the hint system indicated the cupboard.

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 8:14 PM
Also stuck at the bottom of the Dam with the girl and raven, dark bars across screen, no access to inventory and no response to inputs

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 8, 13 9:55 PM
Just managed to finish the game . I had no in game glitches , but found the game frustrating , all fishies keep tryng , get the glowing blue crystal and touch it to he Kings medallion

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 7:57 PM
This is another game that appears to have more bugs than a termites nest.
Please stop wasting our downloads with these turkeys. Test them properly before issuing them. Don't expect your customers to fault find them, do it your selves !

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 6:03 PM
I keep turning the music level down in the options menu, but on each screen change it comes back to the previous default level- deafening. I have had to turn the main computer sound level down

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 22, 13 1:16 PM
Thanks Wiljul I'll keep trying

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 19, 13 5:25 PM
Is any one else having problems drawing the red chalk rune on the door? all the other colours are ok, but for some reason I cannot get the red chalk mark to activate no matter how carefully I trace the line . other colours no problem

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator