Posts created by autumn_leaf

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 21, 13 12:30 PM
yes, just go to menu, settings and select the switch for that.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 20, 13 9:07 PM

* theme song to "We're In The Money"*

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 20, 13 9:02 PM
LOL

My first family I had a talent agent come over a bunch of times and offer me five hundred bucks for a few of the children....

Okay, yes......

Little buggers were finally worth something...I think one of them ended up a computer hacker....

I let him inherit the house....

Seems like a fair trade for spending his formative years modeling....

Please note, this thread is entirely facetious....but I still think it's fun selling the children....

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 10, 13 4:50 PM
I did the update......and it took ALL my progress away...I was at level 33....

And it's all gone. The update took everything. This is the second time I have been up high....and my progress was taken away....

posted in Match-Up! - iOS on Mar 19, 13 5:43 PM
what does he win?

posted in Remedy on Mar 15, 13 8:19 PM
So this game get's rammed a lot, maybe it's just me, but I see so many complaints. Okay so you don't like it fine. But to me it's not the worst game ever. Too many other games I think can take that spot. But here me out, this game may seem slow and tedious to some, fine, go play something faster. I just got a mini trip to Sweden, walked around in an old church, got to see some of the beautiful art and just lovely atmosphere wandering thru it. I got to go see an allotment in Sweden, and wish I had one of my own. I got to rummage thru people's house, business's and assorted interesting scenic places. I just happily wondered thru a gorgeous downtown park....(all of these scenes are photographs, that maybe got a little photo shopped but they are all REAL locations) I got historic information, I got to explore tourist attractions....ALL for the price of a game, This is not a speedy game, this is a slow and interesting scenic tour thru a crime. It build gradually to the conclusion which is satisfactory and just as wonderful as the rest of the game. Please. Give this game a try. If you are one of those closet people who likes exploring and snooping and don't mind zooming in on little details and giggling when you can make a doll hanging on a door dance for your amusement, then pass the game by.

Otherwise...it's a nice scenic tour of Sweden for less than the price of getting coffee and a donut out.

posted in Remedy on Mar 13, 13 4:30 PM
The ultimate game for conoiseurs of exploring everything, strolling contemplatively thru a game, and absolutely no hidden object scenes. It's a game where a thinking cap is required, a devotion to atmosphere, and has many slow strolls (depening on how fast you go) this game has you exploring the nooks and crannies of an older church, has you thinking out side the box, and has you exploring with the wee little gray cells, perfect game for relaxing with a cup of tea and some tea cookies, lights turned out, with a nice blanket across your lap, a purring cat to stroke and bat away from the keyboard...

This is a work of art, yes, it seems a lot of things at first, but if you are the type who can spend your time looking at ALL the art in a church , who enjoys slow suspense that builds up to something, this is your game. If you want immediate gratification this is not your game. If you want hidden object scenes this is not your game.

Remedy and the games that follow after are an EXPLORATION of another country and it's historic and cultural backgrounds, with murder thrown in for flair. These games titillate the senses if you let them. If you approach a game with the intent to master it and move on this game is NOT that, this is a game where you search everywhere, talk to everyone you can, look at every painting or art sculpture the creator of the game offers you. This is a slow moving bus, you can either honk at it, go around it, or sit back and look at the country side as you move along, as it slides you ever closer to the thrilling conclusion!!!

posted in Hide and Secret on Mar 10, 13 3:13 PM
Just finished this game, 21 levels to it, straight junkpile hogs (no bad food to find, but you find hamburgers an awful lot) music is bearable, every time you click on an item you get one of the characters zipping in front of the screen with a backpack saying something. It's timed, I didn't check out the option of if you can turn of the timer. Suffice it to say the game designers expect you to play the game over and over and try to beat your own time.....Cartoon graphics (like comic book pages and voice overs to describe the action going on. ) you do a graduated amount of hogs before you have some storyline line, You start off doing two hogs, then you, you get some story, then you get some more, eventually you will end up with six hidden object scenes before you get story, and then finally you do ten hogs at the end. The story is about a couple of cartoon villians and will remind you of a Saturday morning cartoon (for those folks who actually remember the Saturday morning cartoons)

I did this game in 1 hour 38 minutes. I am not bragging but I just letting you know how long this game takes roughly if you are getting pretty good at finding hidden objects, if this game is worth it for you as a straight hog...go for it. I just wouldn't play it again. It's a once played and done game for me. Have fun and whatever floats your boat

Maybe I am somewhat delusional, but when I saw that the leader on one side was male and the other female, (plus young and hot looking) I was thinking marriage. That ending for the one tribe.....I honestly do not like being forced to choose on killing something, I never honestly thought I was going to hurt either tribe, until I did and the wolves died..... See I don't get how this fit into the game. I like things to make sense. Why did I have to do this in order to advance in the game. It did not make sense. I am some peaceful person (playing in the game I mean) so why am I helping to contribute to a tribes loss???

That makes no sense to me. Maybe someone can explain it to me, but this game made no sense. Gorgeous graphics, but I do not like playing devil's advocate. Or less, hurting others in order to advance. I don't mind catching the bad guy, but I dont' like being one. I don't care what those tribes damage was....why did I have to contribute to hate?

Please game designer's....this was not a nice way to play....

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 23, 13 5:50 PM
If you have to get like a drink or an item from one of the locations for a quest, if you get the item, don't click on it, but go right back into the location and do another round and it will give you another item. I found that I got double drinks if I did it that way, and when I had to get the herbs I did the same thing and got double, or the lethal ladies or some such if you get it for a quest, go right back into that location and it will give double. You just have to be quick before the item get puts into your inventory.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 5, 13 6:25 PM
I went into the game, my laptop shut down for low battery, when I got it plugged in and back up and running,......*sob* all 43 levels was gone and it had put me back to the beginning ....level 1. anyone with any ideas...I am now about level four again, but is there ANY way to get my old progress back...or is it .....gone with the wind....?

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Jan 31, 13 9:52 AM
I had the fastest winged animal, and the energy all maxed out and everything and still got stuck, it's a glitch.

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Jan 26, 13 4:00 PM
I love this game.....BUT have played thru twice. Both times, same issue. Get to the end of the game, to where you get the altar, CANNOT get crystal off the altar.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 13 2:13 PM
you only lose energy. If you go into a location and then exit, you fail the location. Then you get the achievement based on how many times you "fail" a location.
FYI, it might be better doing it that way, then waiting for time to run out. quicker too, i have never run out of time while doing a hog scene, so if you just want the achievement then just go in and then quickly back out. Then it will add up quick.

I never got the point behind attempting to drown the puppy. It never got brought up. I guess if it's integral to the story then it's fine. Animal cruelty is not a game, but it is a realistic faction of life and if handled well in the game then it adds depth to the story. I guess i don't know why the attempt was made....i mean it never got explained. I guess if the villain goes out and drowns puppy's for fun then he is just an extremely BAD guy and deserves to be caught.

I agree with you up to a point, but realism in a game is a matter of taste. I see it as giving me an incentive to hunt this creep down and bring him to justice.

And perhaps set the mom and dad newfies on the creep while waiting for the police to show up.....

your welcome...I listen to people on the phone all day. The voices match. and the faces did not quite match. Even when they had the villain in the cloak they hid the sideburns which when they finally unmasked him they brought back. But they never showed the sideburns once when he was cloaked even though they were quite prominent on the man.

Plus i never liked him anyway. first time i saw him the hotel i thought "used car salesman"

so he had to be the villain!!!!

I feel the sorriest for the dogs.....being stuck with that owner.

They can come live at my house....

legrand is a nutcase fyi

Hotel guy

Mike was eliminated. and had a really dumb sequel.

I have a different problem, I finished the game and the bonus chapter, then went to replay to get the rest of the horseshoes to get the rest of the items....

And the BLOOODY thing won't replay....I stand there looking at the stupid horses and carriage, and nothing. I cannot get a anything to move anymore.I even hit the hint and nothing. It simply won't replay....

That simply sucks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator