Posts created by Ariztokat

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jun 27, 10 6:03 PM
Just wanted to say thanks. Appreciate all you do here in the forums.

LizzieK wrote:Step by step walkthrough for the final maze.

If you use this step by step guide you must follow it exactly. If you miss a step it will not work and you will have to restart the level.

R is for a right turn, L is for a left turn and F is for a step forward, LL is left twice which will make you turn around.

Enter the maze, then F3 - L. You will see a broken barrel, ignore it. F4 - L - F2 - R - F4. Click on the key and ignore the head for now.

LL - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F3 - L - F1. Click on the key.
LL - F1 - R - F1 - L - F2 - L - F1. Click on the key. Ignore the door for now. You now have 3 keys. We will now go to the chests and use the 3 keys.

LL - F1 - R - F2 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F3 - R - F2 - R - F1. Use the key with one prong to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F1 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with three prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F2 - R - F4 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with two prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory. Now we will go and put the gems in the heads.

LL - F2 - L - F2 - L - F9 - L - F4 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F5. Put the green gem in the area just below the face and the head will glow blue.

LL - F1 - R - F1. Use the red gem here.

LL - F2. Use the blue gem here. A key will go into your inventory. Now we will go to the door and use this key.

LL - F1 - L - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F1. Use the cylinder key to open the door.
F2 - L - F3. Click on the green potion and it will go into your inventory. Now we will go back to the entrance of the tunnel and exit the maze.

LL - F3 - R - F3 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F6. You will now make the last turn. R - F4 and you will be out of the maze.

Good luck!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 6:57 PM
Gosh that was fun! Wish there were more like those. I loved the storyline and the graphics were lovely. The music fit the scenes and was a nice change from the dark stuff in a lot of the other games. Thanks BFG!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jun 21, 10 9:46 PM

Can you tell I absolutely LOVE this game? And the Adventures too. I will definitely be looking for the next installment in the journeys of Robin and Friday!

Funny and spooky and downright intriguing. Loved the cross dresser pirate. lol. The puzzles were great. Had a bit of trouble finding the truly 'hidden' objects, but overall it was easier on these old eyes than some other games.

Big THANK YOU, !

Kat

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on Jun 20, 10 9:18 PM
Really great game play. Loved the puzzles, the story, the challenges and the idea that you can play it several times over with different results.

Did NOT like the graphics. They were very "smeary" and cheap looking. Made the objects almost unidentifiable in a lot of cases. Also the sound track needs a major cleanup. Wish the hints weren't so scarce, but I made it through. Took me all day. lol.

Altogether, I'd give this one 4 out of 5 .

Kat

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 18, 10 2:24 AM
I'm at the forge - in the telescope room - I checked the walkthrough and can't find the last planet to put on the shelf. According to the pointers on the walkthrough, they should be visible, but I've clicked everywhere a dozen times each and nothing shows up. Does it have something to do with the light over the book? Says it's missing a switch - which I also can't seem to find. Anybody else had these problems? Would appreciate any help.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 10 6:46 PM

Can't wait for the next one. When's it coming?

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 10 6:43 PM
When will the next chapter come out? I really like this one.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 15, 10 1:38 PM
This wasn't intended as a rhetorical question, BFG. Was seriously asking why I can't choose to skip the extra games in games in any of the levels. ????? Please?

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 14, 10 10:18 PM
Although they play through way too fast, I loved the Dream Chronicles - all three of them so far. Beautiful scenery and at least I can see the objects. lol.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 14, 10 10:06 PM
Switch them around.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 14, 10 10:03 PM
You place them by the ones you can't pick up. On the table right down front - well left front.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 14, 10 10:00 PM
Between my 62 year old eyes and my CRS, it's a wonder I get as far as I do. lol. But I do remember that the O is on the building you see through the left window. It looks almost like an I. And the L is in the upper left corner of the far left curtain. I think that's what you asked. See? Can't remember! lol. Oh, and I think the E is on the hatbox? Not too sure.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 14, 10 9:49 PM
I'm having great fun with the game, though it's killing my eyes, but I take exception to one thing! The game says that the puzzles within the puzzles are optional, yet if I don't do them, it kicks me back to the beginning of the level. What's up with that? Just don't think it's fair to say it, then deny you the option. Otherwise, I kinda like the game.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Jun 10, 10 11:50 PM
Absolutely LOVE this game! Please bring on Part II soon!!!!!

I'm going now to play through it again.

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Jun 10, 10 11:35 PM
Played through it twice already. It's a great game for the price. But I'm really waiting for the next installment of the Tiger Eye series. Awesome!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator