Posts created by BoutjeFedankt

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 19, 16 12:38 AM
I had the treasurehuntquest to spin the slotmachine 3 times, so what level to use other than 150 to make sure you will need the slotmachine. Guess what, i could make a combination with a bomb and a stripe in 3 turns, then with a stroke of luck i had some stripes and or bombs and combined another 2 stripes and somehow some other boosts got fired off with that turn and i believe i won the level in 6 or 7 turns. I tried it again and luckily i had to use the slotmachine this time for the treasurehuntchest

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 18, 16 11:08 AM
I have the same, Nina totally random appears and disappears.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 18, 16 12:50 AM
You can use some tickets also for buying special companions in Brian's shop, although i am not sure what purpose they have other than for the achievement to buy familiars.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 13, 16 12:35 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I can't do the third tier either. I just skipped it and maybe after I'm finished Snowy Mountains I'll go back and try again.

The one thing I've noticed in my game that frequently happens....when there are multiple cauldrons, the first one falls ok but the others take so long to appear that I'm down to only a few moves left. There's no chance of winning when that happens.

I always try to make as much vertical stripes and bombs as possible in such levels and hope to save some this way for the final cauldron.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 10, 16 10:01 AM
mpendo wrote:So I went back in and this time when I tapped the treasure box quest in Goals, zing and blue box appeared. Maybe I was in the wrong world before? Maybe I need more coffee?

Cheers

Happened to me a few times also, the same with the wheel of fortune that was lost and appeared again.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 9, 16 11:08 AM
As far as i can see this game has lots of glitches, no resources from the snowlevel or portaltickets, i still get quests that i did allready, have to open portals that are open allready, beat bosses that i slashed allready, gather diamants that i did allready, missing things in the game and then suddenly they are back, like the blue chest or the wheel of fortune or the pinata.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 9, 16 12:40 AM
As far as i can see this game has lots of glitches, i still get quests that i did allready, have to open portals that are open allready, beat bosses that i slashed allready, gather diamants that i did allready, missing things in the game and then suddenly they are back, like the blue chest or the wheel of fortune or the pinata. So this can also be 1 of the glitches.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 27, 16 4:20 AM
The mistake i made all the time was to forget that there must be an empty space beneath that last portal so the star can fall into that empty space before you turn the board to flip the star into the last portal, somehow with the tossing and turning of the board i filled up that empty space every time i think.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 27, 16 12:22 AM
I second that. It's really helpful to know there is a way to get out when you get stuck and can't find a way through to the next level.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 25, 16 1:38 AM
Thanks, was just about to enter Snowy Meadows.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 21, 16 9:41 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:I start the level upper left, go through the blue portal, end up at the orange portal lowest on the right, crossed the field to the blue portal on the left, got 1 square under it, flipped the board en ended up at the beginning of the level.
That is weird ?

Thanks.

I'm so sorry that this level is giving you this much trouble. It is a very difficult level to be sure and there are more ahead. I just played it at the third tier so I could remember how this level worked and give you a step by step.

From the starting point:

1. Get the star to the bottom and through the portal. It comes out in the long box through the portal beneath the ending box.

2. Get the star across the long box and to the next portal with the space beneath it located beneath the starting point box.

3. Somehow by matching, stripe boosts, bomb boosts, magic balls, or hammer; get that star below that portal.

*** Before you flip the board make a match in the final box that will make an empty space under the portal in that small finishing box.***

4. Now, Flip the board 180 degrees and the star should fall in that empty space in the final box that contains it's ending square.

The hardest part is to get that star down into it's final spot AND get enough points to finish the level.

You can do this level without boosts, but it's a good level to invest in a few hammers. They only cost 85 coins for 3. A couple of early 3rd tier levels or trading with Brian at the shop will pay for them.

Thanks, you are a lifesaver. I had to use a few hammers but i succeeded. All the time i forgot to make sure there is an empty space beneath that last portal, somehow with the tossing and turning of the board i filled up that empty space i think. Now preparing for even more difficulties.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 21, 16 2:47 AM
I start the level upper left, go through the blue portal, end up at the orange portal lowest on the right, crossed the field to the blue portal on the left, got 1 square under it, flipped the board en ended up at the beginning of the level.
That is weird ?

Thanks.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 20, 16 12:19 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:I can't even solve 136/1, the star keep moving from left to right and back and forth through the portals and again and again. I think i'm missing something here. Any help appreciated.

This one had me going completely crazy. One of the portals is upside down for lack of better explanation.

Once you get the star through it's first portal then you have to get it across the board over to the next portal. Then, somehow, you have to drop it past that portal (there is a one square gap between that portal and the area that the star originally was when you started and that's the space you need to get the star into).

This is what took be a while to understand. Once you get that star in that one square space past the portal you have to flip the entire board over 180 degrees. That will put it through that portal and into the final area with the stars goal box.

I hope that was clear enough as it is difficult to describe.

Thanks for trying to help me, but i am still stuck, i went through the first blue portal
and ended somehow above the other portal with the gap under it but i can't get through that portal to end up in the square beneath it to flip the board.

The good thing is that i now have all the time to play the other levels a second and third time to collect the coins and items.

Thanks in advance.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 20, 16 9:47 AM
I can't even solve 136/1, the star keep moving from left to right and back and forth through the portals and again and again. I think i'm missing something here. Any help appreciated.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 3, 16 12:07 AM
squidferbrains wrote:I received another one today. Page 12 sticker 41 but when I click on the treasure chest it still shows a big fat Zero!!! Is this a glich or am I missing spmething??

I believe that when you click the chest you will see the complete sets of cards you have, so 1 individual epic card don't count as 1, only when the set is complete it shows 1, (or 2, or 3) depending on how many complete sets you have.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 19, 16 1:25 AM
candiqqq wrote:Maybe the trolls are eating all fox???

Yes, and spit them out all at once.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 17, 16 6:27 AM
I was under the impression that when a puzzle level said the target is 5 moves that it was the minimum for that level, but when i finished level 122 that has a 8 moves target i looked and saw 7 moves, i tried it again the same way and again it was 7 moves. I played on and level 139 that has a 5 moves target i cleared in 4 moves. So you can try to beat puzzle levels also in less moves then the target, although it will not count for all puzzle levels i presume.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 11, 16 1:37 AM
LefkyTheShin wrote:I wasn't getting the gifts either, but one day I started playing, maybe board 15 or 20, and all of a sudden numerous gifts appeared. It does seem to be a glitch, but I did eventually get them.

I had the same a few days ago, all te gifts were there at once.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 1, 16 12:40 AM
Finnakee wrote:Have not spent a dime on this game

That is probably the reason the update take so long, or will never come, they made the game to easy to have the need to use real money to progress in the game, like many other games like this.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 17, 16 3:33 AM
RickF wrote:Anyone else having problems using the wheel (after you run out of moves) on this level ??. On mine the wheel spins then the game freezes.

Happened to me once. I restarted and until now i didn't experience this bug again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator