Posts created by Pixieydust

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 9, 13 10:43 PM
Also I updated, and there is now only two choices..easy and harder. Is this the timed vs untimed? I thought there was a timed and then a hard core...did they take out the second one?

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 9, 13 9:04 PM
I am having a hard time with some of the aspects of this game. You need gems for a lot of things. So I have questions...when you buy a power up it is permanent right?

The next is how do you earn more gems? I have been trying to get gold in the level I have played but it seems I keep taking them away while playing them using things like run faster ect. The instructions are too vague on so many levels. Any help is appreciated!

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 21, 13 11:19 AM
Hi there! I did not realize you also made Fate of The Pharaohs! What a fun game! I have just started the demo of this, came on here to see what others have been saying and to be honest seeing a developer come to the forums to either comment or help out really means a great deal to me. It means you really do care what the players think and take suggestions. Of course I realize you may or may not use them but not letting them fall on deaf ears like a lot of the bigger developers do. Thank you.

I am so buying this game now. You guys rock and I will be back with my thoughts once i beat the game! Thank you again.

Btw, the graphics are fun and music too!!

posted in Jewel Match 3 on May 23, 13 5:57 PM
I have to agree with you. I just used up my hour demo and am going to buy it..sometimes you just need something shiny and relaxing...even though i like to used the timed levels, I like that they give you a choice.

Plus it is shiny...and you can adjust the sounds and music!!

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 11:37 PM
Ugh.ok I have 13 more minutes of this and I am stuck where there is something behind the web...yes i know I need to get it down but none of the things in the inventory are fully formed to do anything with.
What am I missing? Ugh half the time the pointer does not work, only in this part..

Did anyone test this??? I would have loved to help them, its not a horrible game. I like the sounds of the orb things and the power ups and also that you can keep collecting them and also the fact that you can change up what type to use.

Any help is appreciated!!

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 11:34 PM
The match three part was interesting...I liked you can choose what type of match 3 it is...that made up for some of it.

The part I am stuck in is that stupid hidden object thing. I cannot even begin to say how many times I tried to click on the parts...some of them will go in the inventory and most will not..it is greatly frustrating not to have a full brush or whatever you need to move on.

i was thinking about buying this..but until they fix it...no way! I agree with how awful this is.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Apr 21, 13 11:00 PM
Hey all, I am replaying this one as I had gotten to like level 55 finally and am fighting with the cursor the whole time...is anyone else having issues? I go to click on one block and it either moves too slow, too fast or clicks the wrong one. Cradle of Rome 2 is no problem at all.

Thanks in advance!!

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 17, 13 3:12 PM
I totally agree on this. I like the speed one though and that it is refillable. So far it is a good game but frustrating too.

posted in Tiny Token Empires on Apr 9, 13 2:04 PM
I played for almost the whole tutorial...I am on the fence right now. I thought the text was too small. I could read it but I thought of those who may not have decent bifocals. I thought the graphics were fine, I like the music...I wish there was more though with that so it was not repeating the same tracks...a bit of variety is cool.

For those with the cursor problem, is there a way to turn the custom cursor off perhaps? I did not check since I didn't have the problem. Yet.

I am wondering when you get out of the tutorial if you are stuck you can get advice? I think this game could be fun.

posted in Fairy Island on Apr 4, 13 5:57 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! I am not sure why it only got two stars. I thought it was fun. It is worth the dd for sure!! Give the demo a try and see!!

I thought it was a nice change from all the ho and also match 3s!

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 22, 13 10:09 PM
The sounds, buildings and other things are exactly the same....even where the chat bubbles are...it just seems like a knock off and I am just wondering if the developers are bothered by it.

I do not expect them to reinvent this type of game but it just seems strange that the same sound effects and such would be there.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 21, 13 11:37 PM
Is this really stolen from the makers of Royal Envoy? why haven't they had this be taken down? I like the game but if it is stolen...it is a lot alike the other game.

I am unsure about this

Pixiey

posted in Royal Defense on Feb 4, 13 11:34 PM
How do you defeat the shaman in the first level they appear? They keep sleeping my towers.

Thank you in advance. I like this game just need a bit of help;

Pixiey

posted in Royal Defense on Jan 28, 13 5:34 PM
I think I am on the same level. What I did was time my spells to get enough coin to build a tower....my problem on the next level is that the shaman can put your tower to sleep...you start out with 100 coins and no house that gives you coin. I can't do either level without loosing some hearts. I came on here to see what others were doing.

I like the game, not sure if I am going to buy it...I keep trying to hit the slowing spell and it asks me if I want to leave the tutorial. Does not make sense.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jan 17, 13 9:08 PM
I guess I have to answer my own quest for help. I went to youtube to see a really great tutorial and figured out with this level, building the wall before the fort was the smarter thing to do. I got it all done just as the timer started ticking.

This game I give 5 stars for and plan on replaying again probably tonight!

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jan 16, 13 10:52 PM
ARGH!! Oh man, this level....I have not had any levels this hard for me to get 3 stars like this...each time I get worse!! I have done what others suggested..but I am always short on food and gold to clear up the middle....ugh..or I have enough gold and not enough stone and food....I have tried so many combinations that I now have to shut the game off for the night..too frustrated.

More advice would be lovely. I have the warehouse leveled up asap. I do the logs, then the sawmill, then the iron, then go back collect pumpkins and wood and build up the iron again...then I work on one extra person and the steps then up to the warehouse...I do the fort asap, but I always have to chop down a lot and get the iron from up above, I do collect asap but still short.

Anyway...great game, I would like to complete it with 3 stars though.

Pixiey

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 13 6:37 PM
Did you contact the devs or bfg for help with this? Did it ever get resolved? Just curious as I have a new computer also.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 14, 13 7:23 PM
You know just the fact that you took the time to come and talk to us I am buying the game right now without even having played it! I am that impressed! I have beta tested a lot of mmo's and mmorpgs and the developers have hardly been involved with talking to the community at all.

I will post a review after I have played for a couple of hours. I have never seen this game before, but I have a feeling it won't matter, it looks pretty solid just from the little video here.

When a developer is that excited and take the time to come talk to the community on launch day, that means a lot to us gamers, whether we are casual or hardcore! Thank you for that. It is an honor to say hello!

You have a new customer!

Pixiey

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jan 9, 13 11:54 PM
I keep having the firebreathing ones fly over and destroy my buildings..I used to be able to shoot them. How can I now? I am on level 21.

Thank you!

posted in Rush on Rome on Jan 9, 13 10:10 PM
Oh my where to begin? I really do not care about the graphics if the gameplay is there and solid they could be pretty much stick figures and it could work! That said, the developers must not have had any really good beta testing, I am thinking it was all in house and that is where they make their mistake.

First off, the lack of instructions is really just down right silly. There is such little information on what towers ect work well against what enemies. No info on how to upgrade a building, they just say you can...and even figuring out the cost while trying to watch the game is impossible. With this type of game, you need a tutorial, whether it is a playable level or not, it needs to be there. It was very hard to tell what enemies were the heavy armored ones...and one of them had a symbol over their head, that one walked through everything including the catapult! There was no way to change the focus on a tower to what enemy you choose either.

I really wanted to like this game but it was not well thought out at all, the places you could put towers was so hard that most of the towers really didn't cover the area.

It is too bad because there were some unique features in this game, my favorite one was where you could have soldiers come out of the tents and fight...they were so weak though even with a catapult nearby I could not stop the onslaught.

I think if the developers went back and changed a few things, it would do better. If it stays like this it will be lost and unplayed. Too bad, I was starting to like it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator