Posts created by Janeypat

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 3, 14 3:19 PM
BFG you have not taken any notice of your customers who have not been able to download build for this game
PLEASE do not ignore us we pay - we want to play
If you can not give us games that play - I think we need more than a refund
some sort of respect that we have to keep on asking you for games that work - builds -patches etc
If i buy something I expect it to play - you are supposed to be the best - start proving it
Games now - have so many problems and prices are high - please -give games that play
Please get these games sorted - or maybe just put less games out with better quality

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 30, 14 11:36 PM
can someone from BFG tell us when this "new build" will be up and working as i can't access it from the "options" on my game manager
is this another fob off for a game that the devs can't be bothered about -and are we stupid - no we are not!
Please get it sorted

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 31, 14 5:17 PM
will there be a solution to this game or will you keep ignoring us and telling us to do dr felix when the problem is yours - so tired of BFG flag ups and you TELLING US what to do - Why dont you do a DR Felix on the game and then come back to us - ho hum - doubt it - BFG rappidly going downhill - to many inferior games - to many problems
Are you financially safe and sound or is this company about to go under - with the amount of cheap and poor quality games put out - we really think you guys are struggling
No reply needed

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 5:06 PM
yet another game and a CE with tech issues just so fed up with battles with BFG to play a game and a CE as well
Who is in charge of sending these games to us - customers - who cant play -but still pay

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 4:49 PM
only got 31 mins trial -what is this all about - just another BFG mash up

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 4:20 PM
just had to reply to another game (nancy drew) - so many probs there and this one ITS A CE why are there glitches
why are your games not vetted
why should WE pay WHEN WE CANNOT PLAY
Unless you cannot sort this game play out on ALL games Just recently -why should we stay with you
BFG good games gone bad

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 30, 14 4:15 PM
here we go again another bad game by BFG any chance we can have a good game without glitches and that will play
Just on another game with same comments as well ho hum -do you think BFG has lost the plot

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 28, 14 4:54 PM
silkhoney03 wrote:To everyone who complains about the lack of a demo being offered, just go to another site. I tried the demo somewhere else. I also purchased this game when it was released... last year!!! I also bought the game after that and the one after that!!! P.S. Silent Spy is AWESOME!!!!

just keep comments to yourself about other gaming sites
this issue is about BFG and we only complain when there is a valid reason - if we are with BFG we should not have to go to another site to demo a game that is over a year old - if that site is better -then stay with it - dont come here a run down BFG if you have not played the game from them

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 27, 14 3:15 PM
sorry should not have said what i did without thinking first - you are right
stingstungme wrote:
Janeypat wrote:stingstungme
hate your message gamers have a right to say what they feel -dont judge everyone because the games are not what you want - move on find another game site

Or you could take your own advice.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 26, 14 5:08 PM
how do I link to other messages - thanx

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 26, 14 4:42 PM
Yet another game with issues -BFG -get things sorted -thats if you ever read these comments - I am so bored of poor games can you recomend another game site that does deliver games that play

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 26, 14 4:34 PM
just a slow sluggish game BFG what is happening - games getting worse AND THIS IS A CE -customers getting REALLY FED UP WITH THE STANDARD OF GAMES - Things are going from bad to worse - WE PAY _WE WANT TO PLAY
3/5 seconds to move cursor -sluggish -no map jump - here we go again - Bad GAMES - BUT BIG CASH TO PLAY _ BFG just last 10 months or so you guys are loosing it and us

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 26, 14 4:18 PM
stingstungme
hate your message gamers have a right to say what they feel -dont judge everyone because the games are not what you want - move on find another game site

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 26, 14 3:22 PM
So no trial - get the big file - but _ COME ON - are BFG feeling the pinch -where ARE the games - I have lost 3 coupons because just recently all games are old CE or/and have SO MANY PROBLEMS we spend our time reporting issues to you rather than playing the game
I am so tired of your limitations - Dr Felix -Tech Support _we all do it and you guys Never get back to Devs and get problems sorted
You have hooked us to your games and now you are leaving us to raise problems that BFG dont give a damn about
Once a great game site
Now just give games that play or dont bother - just take our money and run

posted in Hope Lake on May 23, 14 4:24 PM
see you have your answer - but just remember to use flashlight if you cant see anything - happy gaming

posted in Hope Lake on May 23, 14 4:21 PM
value for money game - so many CE games have had problems - this was a game that should have been a CE but they just kept the game with no whistles and bells
please bring back this dev and their games
great value for game play 4/6/8 hours
more of these please
Thanx Devs and BGF
I really enjoyed playing this - so sinister but good story line - kept you thinking - who was it ??????????

posted in Hope Lake on May 22, 14 2:50 PM
thanx for the game and to the devs - many gamers have said this was bad - but FOR an SE I thought this was better than most of the CE games - liked the fact there was a jump map - liked the story line - liked the game play - loved the game more from this dev would be good for us fishes - thanx BFG and Devs
stick with it - my opinion only -but a good value for the game

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 5:11 AM
I have been trying for what seems like forever and I cant get the knights fingers to open - I thought it was me until i saw other comments.
All I have in my inventory is 2 stone shards and the hint button keeps sending me to the knight - but no luck - as I have said - tried all fingers in several sequences - but nothing
What a time for the game to have problems!!!!

posted in Black Rainbow on May 13, 14 4:57 PM
have noticed that a lot of tech problems are with newbies - you must make sure your -pc- and they probably are all up to date - and check your download speeds - turn off background -progs etc -but best place if you have a prob is to go direct to BFG tech -they are so good - a may be simple or difficult but they will help Look for BFG tech envelope and just let them know - they will respond and soon you will be playing the best games ever on offer

posted in Black Rainbow on May 13, 14 4:48 PM
Always just a being a great game play and thanx for not making this game an CE
you are what we look for with game play - just the game and no extras - you have kept all that within the games - no extra cost for a really brilliant game - many thanx - and get back to BFG with your next game
thanx for just giving us what we need

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator