Posts created by addieh

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves on Oct 12, 13 6:41 PM
Did NOT like this game at all. Everything was confusing to me, even the Hidden Object scenes. I loved Sullivan River better.
Not a good game to me.

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart on Oct 12, 13 6:31 PM
I really liked this game alot, especially the HOS scenes. The whole game draws you in and you go on an adventure for treasure. One of the better games I've played lately. The music is apprapro, graphics clear, voices great. There isn't a single wrong thing with this game! Great!

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Sep 28, 13 1:05 PM
As with every Awakening game, I enjoyed this very much. It's an ongoing journey it seems, so I believe there is another chapter coming. The graphics, HOS's, and storyline are delightful and I thoroughly enjoy this series very much.
Happy gaming, everyone!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Sep 26, 13 6:15 PM
This game was brilliant and the best of the works imho. Great graphics, HOS's,
voiceovers and colors!
Wasn't hard to follow and put you on quite an adventure. Good job, Elephant Games!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories on Sep 10, 13 6:02 AM
Wow! One of the best adventure games I've ever played! It kept me on the edge of my seat through the whole thing and each new screen was something new and you had to work for everything you needed to complete the game!
Great graphics, great music this is definitely a 6 out of 5 for me. I recommend it highly because you won't be disappointed!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Sep 7, 13 10:26 AM
Well, I thought I had reviewed this game, but I was mistaken. I just had played it again and upgraded my rating from so so to awesome!
The music was eerie, the clown was scarey and the whole theme was creepy so I'm looking forward to game 2.
I grade this a 5 out of 5! Great story, good graphics and colors and loved the little doll too.

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 2, 13 6:49 PM
I have both games. Love them! From the ocean sounds, dolphin sounds. It's great and I find them both very relaxing.
A good buy if you like relaxation and match games. The music is great on both too!

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer on Aug 30, 13 5:23 PM
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! But then I'm a lover of anything about China. The music fit perfectly, the adventure was grande and the colors and puzzles were unique.
I grade this a perfect score: 5 out of 5. Recommend this game highly!

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon on Aug 21, 13 5:48 AM
Well, I finally finished both games of The Crystal Portal and I have to say they weren't my favorite. I found some of the finding of objects hard and perhaps if I shelve them and try again another time I will enjoy them more.
I notice that it's a continuation so will see if I purchase the next game. Can't give this a thumbs up.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Aug 10, 13 6:00 AM
I have to say, I enjoyed this game much more than the 1st Living Legends.
This one was more adventurous and had more color, better graphics and a good storyline.
Enjoyed it immensely!

posted in Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles on Jul 31, 13 6:37 AM
I'm going to add my name to the mix. When I first purchased the game, and clicked the INSTALL button, it wouldn't work. So, I closed down and rebooted. Got it and when I get to the first page of the game, I get an Error violation or black screen.
Help?

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame on Jul 26, 13 7:04 PM
I've played all the House games but this one had the most adventure in it...at least to me. Everything was great. Colors, HOS's, so glad there was a map.
I liked this game alot but was very disappointed that the beyond objects were not there. If they had been, I would have rated this an almost perfect game.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Jul 24, 13 12:51 PM
I love all the Awakening games but then I love anything to do with the Fairy Tale world. Graphics were amazing, the characters were so loveable and as always it was quite the adventure!
So glad too that there was a map to guide. I don't think I could navigate my way around without it. Lots and lots of puzzles too which I don't mind.
I finally finished this game after so many starts and stops. I do hope there is another.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on Jul 18, 13 7:21 PM
After a few tense frustrated moments in the game and the making of my own doing I might add, I finally played it from beginning to end and like all the other Redemption Cemetary games, I was NOT disappointed!
They are always full of adventure. The HOS's are clear and not cluttered(at least to me).
Recommendation? I highly recommend this game. It was great!

I was disappointed in this game overall. I didn't like the silhouette HOS's as much as the regular ones. I found alot of puzzling things going on before I solved a section of the game.
However, I did like being the one who got to choose who is guilty and who is innocent. Overall, it's not a bad game, just not my cup of tea.

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella on Jul 10, 13 6:29 AM
Like all the Dark Parable games, this was as colorful, as fairytale like, as amazing as all the others! Altho, towards the end there were times I got lost and had to use the hint button a few times as well as the map, I managed to complete the game.
There were other times when I thought I was doing things wrong and wouldn't get a gem or an emblem or such to complete the game, but complete it I did.
Thanks Blue Tea games for another great one!

posted in Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir on Jul 7, 13 6:00 AM
I think this was the best of the Isabella games and thoroughly enjoyed playing it!
Full of imagination; it was colorful and fun and adventurous!
It's a full 5 for me.
Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove on Jul 4, 13 9:17 PM
I liked the other shiver games, however this one just didn't do it for me. I was disappointed and had to play it twice to understand the game.
Just not for me.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone on Jul 2, 13 4:22 AM
This game disappointed me and I have all of them. My heart wasn't in it. It had all the perks of the other puppetshow games, but this one just didn't click for me. It sounds like it continues. Hope the next game is better.

posted in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix on Jun 23, 13 5:12 PM
Like the first 2 games, this was fantastic. What a wonderful trilogy!
Haunting music, captivating storyline, loved the characters...even Pandora.
I'm glad I purchased this series and if there is another? Who knows. I will purchase that too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator