Posts created by kdreetz

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 14 1:41 AM
I even trashed my game and reloaded directly from the BF Midnight Castle webpage and still no changes. Ugh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 5:57 PM
Dioy - I did that yesterday and it brought me right back to where I was - nothing missing. They keep your account on their servers so no worries (but no update yet either).

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 5:53 PM
.....and here's our answer:

Hey Everyone,

I was just swimming though and noticed that there was some confusion on what's happening with the Christmas items in Midnight Castle that I'd like to help clarify.

With this update, I do want to assure everyone that the Holiday content has been installed on your PC, so you don't have to worry about it not being there. At this time though, the developers haven't yet activated it within the game, so you'll still see the same content within the game.

While we don't have a set date yet on when the Christmas content will be activated, we are hoping that it will be soon so that you'll have lots of time to play though it.

Hope this helps,
bfgLianorm
**********************************************************************************

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 5:50 PM
gernespieler wrote:no changes after downloading the new update, no X-Mas cards or decoration etc. How shall we be able to craft the new Pet's without being able to collect the 3 different kinds of X-mas cards ???????????????????

I just sent a message to tech support about why some of the updates have worked and some have not. Here are the updates:

- Morphing flowers are now morphing snowflakes, and drop additional coins and sometimes Christmas cards
- Airship drops Christmas cards in addition to normal rewards
- HOPs drop Christmas decorations in addition to normal rewards
- 3 new Christmas achievements, which unlock new avatars at their highest tier
- 5 new Christmas pets, which can be crafted using cards and decorations
- 5 new holiday daily quests with holiday pet eggs as the reward
- New daily reward, with three possible items per day
- Holiday overlays on menus, the dice table, the fortune wheel, and the airship

In my case, only a few of these are updated. I still have morphing flowers, but stamps are dropping sometimes instead of coins. No airship update, no Christmas decorations, no update on daily quests, no holiday overlays except on splash screen.
I can see the new achievements and the pets. Maybe they will respond to my trouble ticket soon and can share with you guys.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 5:19 PM
moonfell wrote:I have slight problem. On the Expedition Camp: my scores where 53 seconds, 162800 score, 30670 bonus, 193470. Now Top List says #l 294620, #2 293990, #3 272860. #4 294080. Shouldn't #4 be in the #2 position or am I reading something wrong. Thank you
ID241188

Don't sweat it Moonfell. The scores are all screwed up. 296,900 is the highest you can score and a lot of people started randomly getting that score in some HO's (including me - not earned), and my scores are mixed up as well. This started happening about a month ago.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 10:07 PM
arcadiarose wrote:I downloaded the latest update, but most of the changes didn't take. I do have the new splash screen with the falling snow added. I now get notes occasionally when I collect morphing flowers. I show the new Christmas achievements.

My flowers did not change to snowflakes. I am not getting the greeting cards, decorations or gifts when I play.

I do not have the holiday overlays, either.

I tried restarting my computer after the update. I also uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted my computer. None of this helped.

Ditto for me

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 9:57 PM
No snowflakes or new stuff for me either. Maybe after the stroke of midnight Seattle time?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 5:42 PM
The new pets look adorable, but there are things money cannot buy. Unless you have a few thousand diamonds sitting around..........

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 5:36 PM
Seems like glitch to me. I had 6 minutes left to complete a quest, ignored it, and 6 minutes later it gave me 54 minutes to complete the same quest. I completed it since it was no big deal & then got another quest to finish in 59 min. I completed that one and now am back on the normal timer. We'll see if it holds. I can't complete this quest yet (without spending diamonds and that is NOT going to happen!)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 14 6:50 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Yes, waiting and waiting on 53 for almost 4 weeks now

Still playing just as much as usual. Have millions of coins and onto my 40th page of inventory.

I didn't have a gift list up until now as I don't need anything but still gifted out, thought I'd better pop something up so my friends know I'm still here then!

How the heck did you get millions of coins???!!!! I'm only at 133,000. Are you crafting and selling a lot of those key items? I'm not going to be able to afford even one more quest LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 14 8:53 PM
miner wrote:Yes, I'm still playing trying to acclimate more coins, as you probably know we had inventory but no coins. Started out with 150,000 in level 52 found out it still wasn't enough. And I will be glad to get rid of that Binding Egg

Oh man, I only have 127,000 coins. I better start playing more!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 14 7:34 PM
As we wait, with bated breath, for a new update, are the 53'ers still playing? I see so many of my friends haven't changed their wish lists for weeks. Is there anybody out there? Is it just that time of year? I change up my list so that even though my requests are ridiculous, at least it lets everyone know I'm still playing - though maybe only 1x a day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 14 1:20 AM
llaurelwreath wrote:should be soon. I'll probably be this week since I will be out of town and that's the way my luck runs.

It seems like a long wait for the next update. I went from 2000 coins to 124,000 so maybe I can get through level 53 with at least 1 coin left. Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 14 1:17 AM
fabulaparva wrote:I've been collecting a list on the crafted items. I know there's one in the Strategy Guide, but some of the sellback prices have changed, plus I wanted to have one for myself that would also show the # of needed stamps and automatically calculate profits.

I'm posting the list here. Maybe someone else has a use for this as well. I'm on level 37, so anything beyond that is not known to me. I haven't copy pasted anything from the original list in the strategy guide => items that do not have info on profit/sellback price are items I haven't personally crafted and logged down yet. This list doesn't include items found in HO-scenes and ZZs required for the crafting, only stamps and gold.

Format:
Item Money Required Stamps
Name Cost,Sell,Profit Plain(white),Unusual(blue),Rare(green),Unique(purple)
Items requiring unique stamps are in bold for easy reference

(NOTE: I still haven't done the crafting achievements. This is for information only, use as you like, I'm not speaking for nor against crafting for money nor am I trying to steal credit from anyone. If you want more info on how the game works, please check out the original Strategy Guide.)

There have been several threads regarding how useful or hurtful crafting for coins can be. Most recent one can be found here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/301852.page

Thank you so much for posting the updates. There were some items I wanted to craft, but didn't want to waste the coins/stamps to find out how much they were worth

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 14 2:06 AM
I wouldn't mind changing all the scenes (except the one with bunnies in the Pond). Variety is the spice of life and all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 14 1:53 PM
My daughter woke me up with a glass of sangria . What more do I need!! Happy Thanksgiving and (((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to all

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 14 1:13 PM
Just think of this slow journey like it's the government - give us all your money and you might get somewhere, someday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 9:27 AM
I finally found all three morphing flowers at the Pond!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 14 12:07 AM
I flagged them all about midnight on Sunday night/ Monday morning. They were gone when I woke up 7 hours later. I don't think moderators are available 24/7/365.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 14 12:05 AM
Dear Santa (Devs),
I just want to give out more gifts to friends. I don't mind if it's 10 everyday or 5 every 12 hours (like playing dice), but that's the only thing that I want for Christmas. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator