Posts created by dobbiemijnboekje

You mean by the plane? If so highlight to read.

If you have the ballons put them on the end of the plane. Than you can shoot the lock.

Althena533 wrote:Oh sure1 Same old same old! Everybody can read my posts but nobody can answer them! Oh wait! I know why! It's because even though we've all had a whole day to play this game nobody else has gotten that far yet, right?!

posted in Blue Tear on Oct 31, 14 12:42 AM
Put honey in the empty jar. Than put the dart in the gun and shoot.

posted in Blue Tear on Oct 30, 14 6:44 AM
Do you have the spider leg?

posted in Blue Tear on Oct 30, 14 5:35 AM
Hint works fine. I like this game. It's get better and better.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 29, 14 2:23 AM
Hi,

Open the empty drawer and turn the knob.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 12:05 AM
cbtx wrote:I really, really hope that devs soon catch on to the fact that adult men like to play these games, too, and are not interested in dressing up, babysitting, etc. their helpers. Especially obnoxious ones like this game has.

So sick of this concept!

For those that think the helpers are "adorable", or "don't mind" them, enjoy the game. But there just has to be more to the future of gaming than these "helpers" getting in the way of decent gameplay ---- the helpers are obnoxious, pandering, childish, and repetitious as the devs all strive to see who can come up with the "cutest" one. Sad, very sad, IMO.
Did you play the demo???
There are no animal helpers. You don't need to dressing up or babysitting. The only thing is that you give the little girl a new outfit.

I really don't understand what people talking about animal helpers.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 11:59 PM
There are no animal helpers in this game. The only thing is that you switch in a man or wolf.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 5:07 AM
Sorry, that you have problems. I have no problems. Try to uninstall en install again.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 5:05 AM
I love the game! Nice mini games and HOS. It's different.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 3:42 AM
This game is very slow. I have no problems with other games. Windows 7. Video card is up to date.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 5:33 AM
CE = HALF

SE = OFF

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 7:19 AM
Code is send to you.

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 7:02 AM
I have a PCC code to give away. Please PM me.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 24, 14 7:23 AM
I think that you must go back to the train and talk to the ghost.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 23, 14 5:47 AM
So,you are outside the train. If so you need a hammer. Go to the beginning of the train outside and use your screwdrawer on the rightside.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 23, 14 5:17 AM
You need a saw for the window.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 5:09 AM
Yes, there are more fishies. It's terrible!

dobbiemijnboekje wrote:Same problem here.
I found it. Put it on top fo the left leg.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 4:32 AM
mamajay wrote:I'm not sure about this one yet. I do like the story so far, and don't mind the voices. But no lip synch is a bit disappointing, imo.

The graphics are very well done, and I like the colours and the music. I did have to skip a couple of mini games, just to finish them.

But the biggest bugbear, is that the so called "Hint" button tells me nothing! As Daxadillion said, the cog wheels go round and round, and the hint points in various directions, but there is nothing to read to help me I have to keep going to the SG to find out what I am supposed to do. Very annoying!

I'll finish the demo, but as for buying - I just don't know.

Jen
I agree with you. Nothing to read what to do. I don't know if I buy this game. CE or SE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator