Posts created by Jewels69988

posted in Syberia II on Apr 10, 09 9:46 PM
I would suggest Dracula origins or any of the Nancy Drew games. Sounds like you like adventure / puzzle games. HTH.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 29, 09 3:41 PM
okay i clicked on the highlighted words, showed him the evidence and now im stuck. wont let me out of the conversation and the only item not fully discussed is the photos. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island on Mar 29, 09 2:19 PM
actually the answer is to use the magnet on the card that is on top of the key, this removes that card and opens up the key.

posted in Azada ™ on Mar 28, 09 9:31 AM
That is correct, you have to be online to play fish games. If you dont want to be online, you will have to get the games at a retail store or somewhere else.

Sorry.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 15, 09 11:56 AM
P3lican, you might have to play this game as administrator, at least that is what i have to do with some of my games. If you right click on the game icon on your desktop, you should have the options to "run as administrator". Hope this helps.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 1, 09 3:34 PM
Thank you thanian, I will try again.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 1, 09 3:11 PM
Okay I rotated the letters but it does nothing. What do I do now?

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on Feb 14, 09 10:47 AM
ok, someone in here mentioned another good game as "book of legends". Where is this game please?

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Feb 13, 09 5:35 PM
greywolf if u are using vista you have to give the game permission to run, then once it gets to 100% it also asks to install. If you go away and miss the message it will say install interrupted.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 08 4:08 PM
okay finally finished the first round, had to skip a few puzzles, but when dont you on the first play? Loved this game. I have to say all the waiting was worth it. I love how seems to always expand on the games to make them more enjoyable. This one puts several types of gaming together in a very good way. I did get lost but once i found the answer i could have beaten myself up for not thinking, lol. The timer issue some have mentioned I did not mind. It gave me a chance to sit back and think on my own instead of having everything pointed out. Keep up the good work , loved it and I am looking forward to more games. I certainly hope this one gets an award. I like the fact that it was just hard enough to stump me, then when I found the solution, had to say "doh!". The snarky comments were great too. I want to see more of these types of games where its not "just" hidden object or adventure. Makes the games a little more interesting and fun to play.

KUDO'S to the design team. VERY good work.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 17, 08 10:45 AM
Hi all fishies,

Just wanted to add that canada has already had their thanksgiving so us canucks can play without fear of burning our food, lol.

I read the threads everday but still do not know where to find MCFDA. Can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 11, 08 8:57 PM
lol bigwhalez, i already did. saw the pics and am wondering just like everyone else, but i try to stay off of facebook. keeps crashing my puter so i want to be safe not sorry.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 11, 08 7:32 PM
okay, been reading all your messages and I am a bit confused. Some of the locations that you have mentioned that are in Ravenhearst I dont remember seeing at all. Was there an update to this game that I missed?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 2, 08 7:17 PM
okay, this is my first blog, lol. Anyway, after reading all the posts on this forum i had to go check my facebook and sign rose up. got a reply within 10 mins. wow. loved the screenshots and cant wait for the game to come out. Rose if you are listening, bug those higher ups to release it soon. I have been waiting and waiting since I heard it was coming out. I want the game now. LOL.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator