Posts created by fluffyalso

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed on Oct 28, 15 8:23 AM
Possible spoiler alert? When it told me that over and over again, I almost gave up. I went out to car and used pin on case on seat and was able to go on from there. Hint obviously not helpful at that point.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Oct 28, 15 8:02 AM
No cursor appears in game.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 10:25 AM
Sorry, I have only half a mind sometimes. I only played demo and cart used curtain pull back and I don't remember using pin but there is one on paper in safe. Don't know if that is the one they want. Thanks for clarifying.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 8:00 AM
Pick it up in the bottle on other side of clue button

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 7:59 AM
One of my pet peeves about games is having things so close together or near the bottom that you have do do things several times like when you pop out of a HOS when reaching for a low item. That is what's happening with the kit. It is right next to the other so point carefully at the box and you will get it.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 7:54 AM
Possible spoiler alert. The pin for cart, I believe was at the bottom of a piece of paper that you read from safe or table or somewhere. Don't remember exactly where.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 7:51 AM
The paint has to flow from one area to another. You press all the areas to be yellow and then press areas from yellow bottle to them. Once painted do a different color etc. Several areas will be painted over until all are as should be. Too much trouble for me. Skipped

posted in Garfield's Wild Ride on Oct 12, 15 12:04 PM
I agree, game is slow and mouse hard to control. The most annoying thing is if you die, you have to start at beginning of level. Over and over again. Once you get the check marks you can go on to next level by going out to start menu and hit play. I got up to third level and then my finger started hurting. With some tweaks it could have been fun.

This game hits all the bells and whistles for a good BF CE game. However, I did not enjoy it at all. Seemed slow, repetitive and boring. No buy for me. No tech issues on my Win 10 AMD laptop. But have to agree with Angelfish106. Although, I wouldn't get it even as a freebie. Hope you like it better than I do.

Getting a write to disc error. Running Windows Vista. Uninstalled and reinstalled and got same error. Ignored and went past warning and locked up. But could see both names on screen. Will go try on laptop.=======Works on laptop with Win 10/Just have a terrible lag with cursor. Same without custom one. Keep dropping stuff and having to click at least twice to do anything.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins on Sep 8, 15 5:52 PM
All I did was click on the green ones in the order they are lite up.and the panel opened.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 30, 15 3:53 PM
Love this game. Current time frame with spooky real life characters for the most part. Been playing about 2hr and is staying true to demo with 2nd dimension also appearing. I did jump once in demo but not too scary for me. Definite 4.5 out of 5.

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville on Aug 7, 15 10:17 AM
Go to right top of page. Click Community and you will go to a page with walkthroughs for recent games. Might help.

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 3, 15 8:23 AM
I played 46min without any problem, then game froze up also. Was loving the modern touch. Was going to buy it. That's why playing demos and reading the forum are important.

posted in Hidden Memories of a Bright Summer on Dec 19, 14 10:44 AM
RE: wyebank. Same here. Well my cat fell asleep on my lap that is. I think it is a nice easy HOG for beginners or kids. HOS are clear and there are several kinds of groups of items to find. Only played 9 min so don't know if there is anything else to do later.

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 17, 14 10:00 AM
Click penalty after 2 wrong clicks is an immediate no buy for me.

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Dec 5, 14 10:41 AM
Nice game. I Absolutely like the way you have handled one of my pet peeves to a lot of games. When you need to use an item in inventory to interact with game board, it stays in your hand till you have all the pieces necessary. I hate having to keep going back to pick up say an axe 3x to cut 3 trees on same scene. Good hint system. scrollable verbal interaction, no click penalty, clear HOG, easily followable varied tasks, and lockable inventory just to name a few. Thanks.

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright on Dec 5, 14 9:41 AM
Same problem for me on both the SE & CE.

What a marvelous game. great graphics and story line. All the bells and whistles you could want. However, it seems to run in slow motion. Everything takes too long. Cut scenes. Fixing inventory items. Dogs drinking milk, etc etc. I felt like It must feel to be walking in quicksand or molasses. Left after 40min and will go back and try again. Want to really like the game. Anyone else see that?

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 14 3:44 PM
Did you find a work thru to that scene? I am also stuck there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator