Posts created by judithannegg

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 23, 15 7:40 AM
I am demoing and can't find any collectibles. Are they there or not? I know some games leave those out until you buy CE... Or this may be a case of my 50 year old eyes not seeing things

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 4:58 AM
Is there just one per scene? Or multiple finds???

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 3:39 AM
Anyone know what the collectibles are that I should be searching for? It's one of my things is that when I show up in a new scene, I don't do anything till I find it in case I get sent somewhere and can't get back!

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 3, 15 6:50 AM
I love, love, love this game! First off, the storyline is wonderful! You are a young daughter with a young brother and the both of you go in lifeboat while your dad tries to get your mom out of room on ship that is stuck. Ship goes down, or does it? Game picks up 20 years later. Original idea! Love it! Yes, some of the game is easy, but the puzzles are different and some are difficult! I am a hard core gamer and like no hints and no skips. There is a custom setting so I could pick no hints and no skips, but when I resumed the game, the hint button still worked, and since it glowed, it annoyed me. So, I set it on Hurricane mode, and then I could do no hints and no skips. Using Windows 8.1 and no problems. No glitches so far. This just seems like a nice and fun game and I am enjoying it! In crazy way, glad I have broken foot so I have an excuse to just lay on couch with my foot propped up and be on my laptop!! I just saw a review about morphing objects, but didn't notice those so far; however, I am noticing the collectibles, which are shells. Nice because iin the corner the shell symbol lights up that one is supposed to be found in that scene. I can't always remember if I found a collectible or not, so that is always nice to be remind me if it still needs to be found (my only rationale for buying CE is collectibles. Call me crazy, but that is it!).

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 20, 15 4:20 PM
It's in the laboratory. Very tiny....

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 20, 15 11:02 AM
Thank you! I didn't have the glue and had to go around and find it, then it worked! Thanks!

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 20, 15 9:30 AM
In bedroom and need handle. I have a doorknob. Do I combine that with something? I tried everything in my inventory and nothing worked. I love this game because it is very difficult and things are very small and hard to find, so I really feel like I am getting the most of my money!

Still works here at 5:14 am in Oregon! Woo hoo!!!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 12:48 PM
My slow cursor started working great! Yes, I bought the game quickly and was hooked. But cursor was sooooo slow and it took a few clicks on something to be recognized. I got out of game, went back in and it was much faster. Left game again, then went in third time and it is perfect. I almost hate to say this because I feel I am jinxing myself. Doesn't make sense, but just to let you know to try it. I am enjoying the game. It really makes me think outside the box!

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Mar 11, 15 4:18 PM
I recommend SE. Been playing for a few weeks and still haven't finished game! I do play on custom level, so no hints and no skips. I am not fan of morphing collectibles, but only if I know they are in every scene. I can't remember the game name, but I recently played where sometimes they were in the HOS, then if I missed them, I didn't get all my collectibles. This game is very long and quite enjoyable!

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 15 2:21 PM
After I got off the train, map reappeared....

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 6:26 AM
I have same problem. Was in Dining Car. No map. Went to Passenger Car. No map still. Now in Cargo Car and still no map. Frustrating because I rely on the map to be sure I am not wasting my time in one spot. Yes, I know I can look at the guide, but that feels like cheating. At least with the map, I know I am in the right place and just have to figure out what to do.

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 4:20 PM
I don't want to use my two credits and save them for when there isn't a sale. I put in order to buy first game and it automatically said it would use my two credits. I put in the second game, then I put in ABE since both CE. So BFG wanted to use my two credits to buy the first game for free AND to use the ABE code to buy the second one. How can I just use ABE code to buy both and save my two credits?

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 15 3:34 PM
I am in same boat! Did you find solution?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence on Feb 6, 15 6:17 PM
I disagree. I've been playing for over a week and still not finished. I play in hard mode.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 3:10 PM
I played demo and no problems. Bought the game and am currently in Chapter 3 and still not one problem....! Fun game!

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 15 4:43 PM
Now at Fairgrounds and my inventory is invisible again! Plus I am stuck at a puzzle game with no directions and my skip and hint buttons are not working.... I did get a refund for game; however, BFG gave me same code for game I already used for this game....

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 15 12:18 PM
Okay, maybe this is a solution for Lost Inventory in Chapter 1. I lost mine in the very near beginning. Inventory was invisible, but could hover my cursor and it would tell me what I had. I was in custom mode with no hints and no skips. I changed to easy mode so I could see what I needed to do since I couldn't see my inventory. Now hints and skips did not work. Made another profile and got all the way to the Chemistry Classroom, then making bug repellent solution, inventory got invisible again. Again, hints and skips did not work. So, I did manage my way through trial and error to get to Chapter 2, The Infirmary. As soon as I did that, my inventory showed up! So, I am just encouraging you to just think of this as another challenge and try to get to The Infirmary. After that, so far, my inventory is visible, but hints and skips do not work at all, so wish me luck on the puzzles! If I am lost, I am dead! I love the gameplay for this game and the creepiness, it's the bugs and I don't mean the bugs in the locker, that are frustrating me!!!

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 6:03 PM
Don't listen to me!! I posted earlier how I "thought" I had a fix. No way... In chemistry classroom and it just went back to inventory lost unless I hovered over the items and I can't tell what I have and what I don't have. I love, love, love Phantasmat series and am just perplexed. Do I really have to start a sixth profile and I am still in the first chapter to try to get this game to continue? Really??? I asked for refund and will see if that happens....

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 3:19 PM
Hope this helps with the "lost inventory" problem. I was playing on custom mode with no hints and no skips. Not far into Chapter 1 and I could not see my inventory anymore. I hovered over the inventory and it would give a description of what I had, but I couldn't see it. I changed to easy mode and my hint and skip buttons would not work anymore. I also did the antler puzzle, just like the guide said, and nothing happened. So, what I finally did was restart like my fifth profile with easy mode, everything fine and got to chemistry room (which was after where I had problems before), then I changed it to my hard core/custom mode and still have my inventory. Whew!! Not sure how long this will last, but it is looking good so far. I'll let you know if my inventory "disappears" again.... Wish me luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator