Posts created by ldeachus

I have the glasses and embalming fluid. Went to the sarcaphagous and could not find a place to use it. Is the grapping hook really here or what did I do wrong? Have already sent the statues up to the stage and inserted the gold disk into the sarcaphagous when it was lowered.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 18, 10 5:13 PM
I tried this but did not buy. Unlike some - I hate Hidden Object. I always look for the Adventure games and then wind up with an HOG listed in the Adventure category. I really dislike the cross categorizing - leave them in the Hidden Object but not in Adventure.

If a get an Adventure game with a FEW Hidden objects, I will suffer through them. This game is soooo profuse with hidden objects, it got tedious.

In contast, I absolutely loved Siberia and Siberia II.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Oct 5, 10 4:58 PM
Im finding it awful to play - I got used to the "solve" option available on the other games. If you can't solve the puzzles you are dead in the water.

Im now on the hands puzzle in the second cave and have been there for quite some time. I may ditch this game and go get another.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Sep 24, 10 4:24 PM
I have the sulfer, beetle and feather. Opened the chest, if there was a nebulizer in there I have no idea where it went. All I know is that I don't have it now and after rooting around in the trunk in the back room for a while, I can't get it and its not in my inventory.

Never Mind...

I found out that I had placed it on the table and when the weed atomizer was placed on the table with the other ingredients a window opened showing the items to mix together.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 20, 10 9:04 AM
Note that all symbols are accompanied with a number of where to use them. No 1 is on the cable car, No 2 is on the right side of entrance to tunnel (to right screen pan from cable car), No 3 is located at the bottom of the stairs.

Ride the cable car to the 2nd set.

No 4 is on a rock near the waterfall where the scorpion was, No 5 is located on the rock near the salamander and No six is in the cyclops cage. I had such bad resolution in the darkness that it took forever to find it. It is overhead with the rocks on the left side and is the right most symbol before the niche that will contain the parchment.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 10, 10 11:45 AM
thanks - didn't know that all columns and rows had to be completed.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 10, 10 11:30 AM
I solved the puzzle on the cell door, pulled the handle and the red column changed color along with the horizontal row of icon with 3 curls. Am I missing anything to open the cell door??

Have not solved the puzzle on opposite side of door nor retrieved anything from sink yet.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator