Posts created by margit50

beautiful game, nothing else to add, i did not even finish playing my trial period. Just bought the game and I am downloading. Only sad thing is I have to go to work and can't play my game now, have to wait until late this evening.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 12 3:57 PM
I will play a few minutes and then I receive the message that the game has encountered an error and needs to shut down. I have uninstalled and installed already. I also tried in windowed mode, if I pay a CE price I want full screen. Not a buy for me.

I played te demo on the dev site. It is an absolutely beautiful game. I had been anxiously waiting for it on BFG game site. Went ahead and bought it. I was so happy that we were able to buy game credits over the weekend. I stocked up, so I did get the CE for 6.99. I had problems on the dev side with Norton anti virus, but I was able to do something, without turning Norton off. so I could play the game on dev site.

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 12 5:32 AM
I absolutely love this game. It is on my to buy list. I like the dark games, did have to use the hint button some, I did not really notice the flashing lights in the HO scenes.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 12 5:00 AM
I had this happen to me too, i went out of the game and back in. 3rd time was the charm for me.

great game, bought it before I finished with my trial period.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 7:02 PM
loved the game, I already bought it, and have been playing on it for several hours.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 24, 12 5:33 AM
I am glad I found out about the flowers. Now my decision is harder, CE or SE. I wished they would let us use coupon codes for CE's. I have several of them, and I need to use them this month. Can't find SE games, because I want the CE's.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 12 3:42 PM
I played the demo, i did like the story. I read in some reviews that it was not widescreen, but it covered my widescreen (laptop). This game will go on my to buy list. I love cats and have 2. I never turn on the sound, so I have no idea how good or bad the sounds are. I would be interested if the bonus game is needed or not.

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light on Feb 11, 12 8:16 AM
I really liked this game, no problems, and it covers my widescreen. i always have the sound turned off, so i can't tell you how good or bad the music, etc. is. I am going to get the game, i just don't know yet if CE or SE. Does anybody know if the bonus game is needed to finish the game?

posted in Elementary My Dear Majesty on Feb 1, 12 2:58 AM
I was finally able to get into the game, put my name in it,etc. after I pushed play it would say "loading" after 7 minutes it was still loading. Never did get to play the game. The same happened after trying on another web site.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 1:13 AM
I played for 32 minutes, liked the game, will buy it, after I get some sleep. It is 4:15 in the morning. The game is widescreen, 3 options of play.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 12 4:00 AM
20 minutes into the trial version I knew I was going to buy the game. I did buy it. This is a beautiful game. Graphics and everything very well done. I rate this five out of five stars.

I am not completely overboard on this game. will have to think about buying. besides, I already bought 7 CE games since yesterday.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Dec 23, 11 3:46 PM
thanks Valdy

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Dec 23, 11 4:42 AM
hi valdy,
can you tell me if the bonus game is needed? i loved this game, not sure if I want to buy the CE or SE. Thanks

posted in Exorcist 2 on Dec 19, 11 5:19 AM
I have only played for 32 minutes, really enjoyed the game so far. I have not found any misspelled words in the HOG scenes so far. I did find words that are not very common. Such as maniple, used mostly in the Catholic Church. I think this is a great game. Will finish playing the demo this evening, I am late for work.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 2:46 AM
I would like the game, but my picture is stretched across my monitor, with black bars on the top and bottom. so my picture looks distorted. when i click on aspect ratio (whatever this is), i get a small picture in the middle of my screen. i guess a no buy for me.

played 5 minutes, will definitely buy.I love the game

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Nov 25, 11 3:59 AM
I really liked this game, my question is, CE or SE. Anybody know if the bonus chapter is needed for the story? thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator