Posts created by gvierg

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 14, 15 6:58 AM
thanks for setting up a new page for this, feel the same. please add me: 227096

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 10:39 AM
if you want a present under your christmas tree, please befriend me: 495340

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 8, 15 9:28 AM
hello,
just started the game over for the 3rd time, and with the airships worse than before (sometimes all items i get are for the airship and an egg). cannot get up levels much,
or get many items. was last time on a level over 300, now i'm only a little over 50, just gained access to 2nd. lost all friends (they were great). again playing as kooka. please add me 227096. with what i can, i give back as best as possible (with sensei in most levels last time, all great, now i'm more limited. but , please: 22 70 96.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 15 12:09 PM
hi, just started game again on new computer, lost all friends. was on latest level, just waiting for upgrades. now back to 1, and after 2 days, to where I am now, play daily a few times and need new friends. my code: 495340.!!!!! if you are a dedicated player like me, please be my friend.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 6, 15 1:47 AM
I started the game over on a new computer with a new wireless, yet as I wanted to upgrade my lives to 5 (as previously), it suddenly didn't like my payment method / billing address, even though nothing has changed. still on windows 8.1.

posted in Wanderland on May 28, 15 7:01 AM
the game sometimes seems to have a problem (and then many repeated times, about every 1-2 minutes to connect to server), which is very frustrating and makes it even harder to get the things in the short time given often. (still connected all the time to internet myself)

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 15 12:58 PM
myself I upgraded to the max I was allowed to get: 1 every 6 hours. wonder whether it is true, that it used to let to upgrade to 1 every 3 hours? the few rubies we get make the game frustrating to play. many days of waiting to upgrade (where it doesn't give us a choice) and only get a few uses before upgrading necessary again.

posted in Wanderland on May 16, 15 12:41 PM
seriously the worst game I ever spent any money on ever. if we would have a choice to upgrade or not, the game would be actually playable. but whoever put out this game did not want to make an enjoyable game, it was created only for profit.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 23, 15 11:50 AM
got 12 + of everything else needed for collection, but rabbit mask makes such a rare appearance. anyone else experiencing such a problem?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 10, 15 10:16 AM
thank you, so the dryad functions for none of us like that, (i.e. give the rune)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 15 10:19 AM
has anyone found the water rune yet? finished all quests quite a while ago, banish a lot of creatures on the 3. island. noticed that all other runes come from banishing creatures, but the water rune is the one thing I don't know where to find.

?
 posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 3, 15 10:11 AM
I think, queenie and a few other a just made up I think, as there are also very weird scores in "midnight castle" (same publishers), too. None of those are true scores, that's what I believe with good reasoning, I think.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 25, 15 9:19 AM
every day I have the option of an update (every time the game is opened), but these days I just ignore that, as it's always the same and with close to 500 mb just eats up space. I even wonder, wether the game promotes viruses?! have had other problems since playing, including internet connection.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 15, 15 9:39 PM
I was given 3 very good gifts, but when I went to my collections, they weren't there at all and it also didn't take the gifts I was going to give back.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 2, 14 10:22 AM
hi, will be my first Christmas playing. yet since new update (no Christmas items yet), the wolf does not show the diamond bracelet as a possible collectable item any more nor has it given any to me since ages. (used to show it as collectable though). windows 8.1

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 12, 14 12:06 AM
I have a lot of problems giving gifts. I click on the gifts I want to give, it pretends to give me a gift card, but the people still show up in the gifting list and not at the end as having been gifted. tried at least 10 times today, but it just wont give the gifts I want to give. very frustrating. windows 8.1.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 14 11:06 AM
similar, I installed the new update, but nothing is changed. expected some change on third island, then looked at choices of presents, which is very limited, but no change. windows 8.1.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 14 10:50 PM
installed the latest update today, but it seems, that nothing changed. oeland still won't talk to me.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 14 10:41 AM
hi, my code is 16871, would love more friends

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 28, 14 10:22 AM
it's great, that we can now exchange gifts with friends. however, I always like to give back, but a friend "peanuts" who gave me a great gift was not even listed in the friends wishlists, and I could not give anything. also, I found we cannot scroll through the very first friendslist provided at the start to see and I think there are more friends (around 40) than wishlists. kooka

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator