Posts created by yelwbkrd35

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 8, 10 2:21 PM
Hey Big Fish, I have to vent here about "Mystery Valley" What rip! I used a credit for this game and I refuse to try again to work through computer problems. I have abandoned this game because it just ISN'T fun anymore dealing with the problems anymore. I have gone back and forth trying to read tech support blogs to get this game to play at an enjoyable rate. I played "Dire... " with a great deal more demand on my computer without a problem. So it AINT my computer causing such rediculous starts and stops. From reading the posts here, it is obviously a program wide deal. Sure would like a refund and you take all the posts back to the creators. BTW.... downloaded this after the reissuse. Very disappointed in PA

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 30, 10 5:12 PM
Help! I have connected the lights for the phone. After the dial tone, I dialed the number.. 244-#### yet the door doesn't open on the left. I assume that is my next move considering nothing else is revealed to me elsewhere. Sure need help ready to move on and call this quits! Read posts as far back as 2008 and still don't understand. Thanks for your help in advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator