Posts created by ctitus

Hi tammytheo,

No this is for the lamp on the table in the daughters bedroom. The SG says to insert the lightbulb, but I still can't find it, so I am stuck. Thank you for your response.

Can anyone help w/ locating the light bulb? It is needed for the lamp in the daughter's room and I cannot find it. Thanks for your help.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 23, 14 4:20 PM
Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it. Fun game.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 5:05 PM
Can anyone help me find the puzzle piece on this level? I have played it numerous times and still cannot find it. Thanks for any help.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 4:39 PM
I am near the end of the game, I think, and have to put the gargoyle lever in place. Each time I try to access the mini game, the game crashes. I cannot even get out of it w/ task manager. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Vesuvia on Jun 13, 14 7:08 AM
The exit is in the far right upper corner. I think it is in a block separate from the main block I cannot find the four pieces to get the key and I have played this level dozens of times. Good luck.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 14 5:50 PM
I have the same problem w/ the butter. Did not pick it up before playing the game. Hope there is some help soon. Love the game otherwise.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 14 5:48 PM
Re: the butter issue. I too did not take the butter before playing the cake game. Now I am unable to view the table closely to take the butter. Hope there is some help for this problem.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 9:00 AM
I am at the end of the game where you make the paint and paint the picture of Black. The problem is I have no paintbrush. Can anyone tell me where to find this item? Without it I cannot finish the game. Thank you.

This is in the bonus chapter.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on May 1, 14 12:17 PM
I am near the end of the game, I think. I have put the troll to sleep and fed the baby dragon and now I am stuck. I have been inside the castle(?) and now need to find the lens. Each time I click on hint when I am near the sleeping troll, it shows and arrow w/ an eye. I cannot figure out what it means. There is nothing to inspect in that area. Can someone help, please!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 14 4:38 PM
I got the moonbells, but lost the glove for the statue. Have no idea where it went. I was trying to move it to another spot and it vanished. Has anyone else had this problem? Love the game up to this point.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 5:05 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find this board? I remove the nails on the dresser in Princes' bedroom, but cannot pick up the board. Is there another board somewhere that I missed? Thanks!

posted in Demigods on Feb 20, 14 4:16 PM
Can someone help w/ level 14? I have played this one many, many times and cannot even finish before time runs out, let alone before the gold is gone. Thanks.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 12, 14 4:01 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions. Will try again, but won't be surprised if I have to skip it (which I hate)

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 12, 14 1:00 PM
Hope someone can offer some help. I am trying to solve the ship game, and have tried everything but cannot figure out what to do. I follow the arrows shown in upper left in every combination, but no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 17, 14 1:28 PM
I have the portrait of a Military man, I think, and it tells me to put it on the wall near the aquarium. Does anyone know where that elusive aquarium might be? I cannot find it.

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 9, 13 7:45 AM
I have played this level until I am sick of it. I do everything as you have laid out, however I am short money. It calls for 5.2 and I can only get to 5.0. Have upgraded everything and am still short. HELP

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 8:29 AM
I am having the same problem. I really do not want to start over. It is a very long game to get to this point and have a problem like this is frustrating to say the least. Hope someone can help.

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 13 6:27 PM
Figured it out. Thanks

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 13 5:39 PM
Has anyone gone through the labyrinth? I was having trouble so checked the SG and followed those directions, but it does not work out. It keeps sending me back to the beginning. Can someone help, please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator