Posts created by Jorie10

posted in I Know a Tale on May 29, 16 10:56 AM
Got the game as a Daily Deal and so happy I did. I really enjoyed playing it and will play it again in the future.

I'm not a fan of having live actors in a game, but they did seem to enhance this game.

Highly recommend this gem of a game!

I'm the opposite.

I skip a lot of puzzles, just to keep the story line going, but I appreciate seeing how the puzzle is solved.

To each his own.

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 16 5:56 AM
Working for me on Windows 10 x64.

Just wanted to post this so that those with Win10 don't hesitate to try the game to see if it works for your setup.

For those getting an Access Violation error:

Found this BFG page regarding Access Violation errors. Hope it might help.
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 14, 16 4:50 AM
Thanks for this information!

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 4:45 AM
Same for me.

Also tried 'dominigames'.

Came to the forum to check if others were having the same issue.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 16 11:51 AM
Map is unusable for me. Totally stuck. Only thing that works is Menu.

I keep hoping a fix will be announced.

Same issue as a lot of others. Game froze during the 'drop the tiles' puzzle. Cannot access any features of the game now no matter what I try.

I really don't want to have to play the game again with the hope I can get past this issue.

Hoping for a fix from the developer.

Windows 10x64.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 15 1:34 PM
I am also stuck in the Bonus. Unable to make the tea. Very frustrating.

Really hoping the developer will fix this!

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 12:10 PM
Add me to the list, too. Very frustrating.

Here's hoping for a fix.

Edited to add:
I just contacted Customer Support for this and for the glitch in Witches' Legacy:Awakening Darkness. Was enjoying each game before hitting the issues.

Sometimes I just shrug and move on when I cannot complete a game, but to have two CEs in a short time span have such an issue, I cannot ignore it. I can only guess that QA testing was limited for both games. Shame because both were very good games up to the point of failure.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 15 4:40 AM
Download issue:

I'm with Hel54. Bought the game and the download just stalls. Have tried to download multiple times. Will give up for now and try later.

Same thing happened the other day. I could download the game when I tried hours later.

BTW, I couldn't download the trial either. Gave up. Bought the game sight unseen.

My guess is that BFG servers can't handle the amount of traffic they are getting. Never used to be problem before. But, I also can't rule out that my Internet provider or my setup might be the issue.

(Win7x64 w/ high speed Internet)

Update: Was able to download the next morning.

posted in Treasures of Rome on Apr 6, 15 5:11 AM
After seeing the usual Bonus Punch notification, I took a chance and used a PCC today (expiration date of April 10). I got a punch.

So odd for BFG to offer this today since they took it away last week.

posted in Treasures of Rome on Mar 31, 15 4:43 AM
If there are any SEs you want, the code 2For1 works. (Found it via a Google search.) (Does not work for CEs.)

I used a credit to get 2 SEs (that I wanted and had planned to get with PCCs) to fill up my punchcard.

Irks me to have to use my credit, but I figure that I end up getting 3 SEs for the price of one. (2 SEs I bought plus the game I'll get with the free game code)

Hope this helps someone else to fill their punchcard.

Jorie

posted in Treasures of Rome on Mar 30, 15 5:09 AM
Thanks for posting here, Shelterhill.

I was about to use another PCC, but saw that I didn't get a punch for the PCC I'd used. (Was planning to fill up my punchcard today.) Thought I'd check the forum for the new game to see if anyone else noticed no punch for a PCC.

I don't mind BigFish changing how they operate, but a heads-up would have been much appreciated. I would have used my PCCs last week and been a happy BF member. Not so happy today... Surprised they didn't learn from the last time they surprised us with an unadvertised change regarding use of PCCs.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Jan 3, 15 2:39 PM
Just finished this game. It's unusual for me to play a game straight through, but I wanted to with this one! Really enjoyed it. This was also a rare time that I was wishing there were a bonus chapter.

Kudos to the developers. I hope to see more games from them!

Surprised to see this SE listed since there are so many glitches reported for the CE. I had hoped there would have been an update by now. I'm reluctant to buy a game (CE or SE) with so many issues reported.

Jorie

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 30, 14 4:32 AM
Just an FYI:
I remember really enjoying this game. So, I recommend it, especially at the Daily Deal price!

Walkup's idea of mapping the behavior is what solved it for me. I, too, had left the game, with this part of the puzzle unsolved, just to come back and still be stuck on moving the gold ball correctly.

Solution: Get to a point where you can feed the ball into the middle hole in the right grouping of holes and the ball will pop up in the lower hole on the far left. From there, click the top hole on the far left.

I cannot believe how many times I must have danced around the solution.

Thank goodness for the forum and helpful people!

Thank you, Walkup!

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 4, 14 5:18 AM
Hi. I would suggest going into Control Panel > User Accounts (term may be different on Win8, can't remember - I use it at work but not at home) > Manage User Accounts. Make sure the user name you are logged in as is listed as an administrator account. Change it if it isn't. (Select the name and change the account type.) Log off and back on.

Hopefully, someone who has Win8 will respond if I have incorrect info above.

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 4, 14 5:10 AM
I did not try this game when it first came out due to the reviews. Just played it now for about 20 minutes and I like it! Will be buying it and hoping that all the helpful info in the game forum will help me get through the game.

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 14 6:50 AM
Wondering if there is an indicator for each scene to let the player know if all the flowers for the scene have been collected.... So far, I haven't noticed one.

Thanks for any info!

Jorie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator