Posts created by kcasey57

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 11 9:24 PM
wondering if you had found the green glass...if not...try looking in the rain gutter next to the ladder

hopefully you have already gotten this.....if not here goes...if you already have the horn..and are in the blacksmiths building you will go to the right to exit to the bridge...click on the guardians it gives you a close up then grab the horn out of inventory and click it on one of the guardians

there have been a few posts with the same problem...you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game to correct it...

there have been other problems posted regarding saves.....you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game to correct the problem....hopefully this works....if not contact customer support for more help

have you tried dark parables the exiled prince yet?? its the second part to briar rose...is a good game

on the right hand side you should see a place for a gear....as well as the handle ...

it happens to the best of us...at least you found out....

hey kdinmd43 contact customer service...tell them what it is doing and i am sure they will correct the problem. .. sorry your having problems.....

when u go to use the tobacco you click on the pipe and add it like you would the other ingredients..it will empty itself out... if it doesn't do this you may have a small glitch..you can try logging out and log back in to see if that helps....otherwise you may need to contact customer support

unfortunately I have to agree with most of you...The music and voices were annoying...so i muted that...if i had bought the demo i probably could have finished the game at that point...way too short. I love games that are a challenge...this was too easy..as far as the price..i don't think it was worth the ce price I paid...I didn't use any hints and i didn't use the sg... I had no big problems like i am seeing in the forum...I just wish the game had been longer...with a little better of a plot maybe?

you need to get the white sheet music for the piano....there are 3 music sheets in total....go through the sunflower area into the apothecary shop that is where you will receive the white sheet music....hope this helps....

go into the cottage....u see 4 rooms top right room is a secret door that opens a whole other section.....u access the church through there

if your in front of the cottage go to the left where the shadow lock is when i went that direction by the bridge and came back my clothes were all over the place.....hope it helps

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 11 7:46 PM
the dagger doesn't go into his hand. the dagger is used upstairs where the portrait will go.....you need to complete the hidden object puzzle upstairs to get the halberd that is what is given to the knight....

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 11 6:04 PM
hopefully you have gotten this....when you put the frog jars in place....if you move your mouse over the jar it tells you what frog it is and you need to match it up to the stand it sits on.....

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 11 6:01 PM
hey sumitup...you need to do the hidden object puzzle in the armory to get the picture of the prince...hope this helps ya

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 11 9:27 PM
if it is part of a group like the tiaras or potions...you have to collect the set before you can use them

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 11 7:44 PM
in the vine room to place the silver fountain disc you need to exit the room switch the lever on left hand side and re enter room....it will stop the water and allow you to place your disc

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 11 7:42 PM
floridagrannie wrote:Has anyone else had a problem in the Vine Room? I cannot get the silver fountain disc until I have opened the doors and gone into the cave. When I come back out, the pool where the disc should go is full of water and water is running down the wall. I can get the fountain disc AFTER I've gone into the cave, but cannot use it and so very stuck. I have deleted and redownloaded, played in casual and hard mode. Same thing everytime. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 11 7:29 PM
on the left hand side by the stained glass the wall looks different....click on it you should get it ...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator