Posts created by kisykiss

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 9, 15 10:22 PM
For the life of me I cant seem to get this level. What is the secret to conquer it? ANY help would be appreciated. I have been stuck here for days, & didnt see anyone else asking about this level.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 1:35 PM
Can't play at all today. Last night was sketchy sometimes yes, then sometimes no. I was trying to get one quest finished and stayed up real late trying to get the 10 Harpies quest done despite being kicked off at times. I did finally finish it, BUT only got credit for 9, so now I have to spend another 1500 food so I can get that ONE dang Harpy I need. BUT today I am constantly getting kicked out of the game getting that server message. The longest I have lasted is 10 seconds. I have lost so much of my resources that I am beginning to wonder if I really want to keep playing when I have to keep redoing the same quest over & over & over again.
Now today ALL of my friends are gone.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 1:18 PM
When I was finally able to get on for more than 10 seconds before getting kicked out of the game I noticed that ALL of my friends are gone as well. Nothing but blank boxes. I sure hope this all gets fixed soon.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 6, 15 10:45 PM
I am LOVING this game so far! Would love to have more "friends" on here. Add me my name is kisykiss40.
FYI-- There is a challenge where you will need some neighbors to visit & exchange some sets.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 3, 15 7:49 PM
I have Windows 7 Home Premium.

When I tried this game it was alot of fun. Decided to buy it & activated it. Went back in to play, & the game lags!! The timer is the only thing that works right. I did un install it, & re installed it.. It didnt seem to help. It still lags. When I reinstalled it, I did go the web site, my purchase history & reinstalled it from there.
Came into the forum room here & see others are having the same issue.
I got this game today. AFTER this so called update. This update didnt seem to make a diff.
Had I seen so many others having this problem, I wouldnt have bought this game. Right now I am sorry I did. I LOVE time management games.

posted in Rescue Team on May 9, 11 10:36 PM
Got it! The fish give you more food. DUH! Lmao. Boy am I dense!
Lets just pretend this post never happened. LLMAO!
Thanks for the help!

posted in Rescue Team on May 9, 11 10:33 PM
it is that one. With the "hidden gems". lol. But how do I get to the food hut without it regenerating food. Seems like there isnt enough to start with.

posted in Rescue Team on May 9, 11 10:27 PM
ok maybe I'm having an oldzheimer moment, but cant figure out how in the world to get thru this level with no food regenerating. Have tried this level over and over trying diff things and cant seem to see the solution. Would appreciate any help please. Thank you!

posted in Totem Tribe on May 7, 11 5:32 PM
Thank you. The video helped. I found those 2 darn things. FINALLY!! WOOHOO!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on May 5, 11 11:27 AM
Hello all!
I have this game and love it! I also have both of the princess games, royal envoy, island tribeand love, love them all. Tried roads of rome but when it rains or snows the game lllaaaagggggggssssssss bad which makes playing aggravating. Since I am in school and taking Pharm Tech classes which are now very intense with lots of studying I am looking for more games like these. These so far have been good to give me a time out and help me to relax to get back to my studies. I tried both roads to rome and had same problem with lagging-so these 2 are out for me. Don't need more aggravation-school does that enough for me. Lol. What do you suggest for me to try now?
Forgot to mention I got hotel mogul awhile ago which is what got me addicted to these types of games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator