Posts created by FireNinetails

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:56 PM
You offer a pomgrante, which you get the seed by going into the waterfall cave. You go to the southeast part and you give the bone you found in the waterfall cave to the dog. Then exit that whole place by going onto the world map and go back. You should then get the pomgrante. You should also buy a whole lot of lightning spell scrolls. I had to start all over in my game because I keep dying. Highlight to read.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:53 PM
You should buy a map or look at a walkthrough. If you are at the city, exit that, walk until you can go up, and go up. You newly bought skudder should be there.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:52 PM
Sequel to Ahriman's Prophecy. BFG should get that.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:51 PM
You know there are many gates, and you must spell it correctly. Read the riddle first.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:50 PM
You must choose the climbing guide to get it. Keep exploring. You'll find it someday. You use it by equiping it on lars and then lars will have soul steal, stealing the soul of a monster. It ends battle immediatly after you got the creature's soul and all your party has gone. For more info go to get the bigger house and read all the bookcases.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:48 PM
You don't need to beat him to move foward. Highlight to read. You will come across many more guilds. After you beat him you'll get a book with more spells for lars. I waited until I was in talis, not sure how to spell it. Talis has the time master guild, which is much stronger than any other, in my opinion, but the time master cannot cause poison or other things.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:45 PM
Go to the walkthrough. There'll be a map and it'll tell where lambchop's treasure is. I've gotten a much stronger orb after I got the map. You don't need the treasure map to dig up the treasure.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:43 PM
There's a ladder. If you look really close on the map you might see it. I was stuck there too. They should really make the ladder lines thicker.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:42 PM
There's a ladder. If you look really close you might see it. They should really make the ladder lines thicker. I was stuck there as well.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:40 PM
The cash cow was not in a pile of loose dirt because it's a game included goodie. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! The cash cow is for people who are really stuck, like at the dreamworld, and dying over and over again because they don't have good armor. The runes are also a game included goodie.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:37 PM
I never uses the amulets, as they are just a waste of money and I never need them. I just buy more protective items, like marsh tea and stuff. If you have high level, I suggest using attack power over spells, because there is only so much spells can do. For example, you might be fighting a goblin and you uses two spells. You could've wiped out hte goblin with one attack. That's how I see it. As soon as you leveled one or two or three from the spells sword, you should change to attack power until you finds another spells sword.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:33 PM
You join the guild at your own cause, but I'd wait and join the last guild, the time master, highlight to read. The guild gives Lars more spells to choose from.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:30 PM
You'll have to get the torch. Highlight the rest to read how to get the torch. You go to talis and go to a house. Explore to find the house. Click on the torch and the owner of the torch will tell you you'll have to get him some glowberries to exchange. You need a dragon to go to the dreamworld and talis. Sorry I'm a bad speller. You go to the dreamworld and explore to get the glowberries. It is really hard at the dreamworld. Beware. And you then go up to the beanstalk and melt the clock.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:27 PM
To get the birdseed you have to first get the quest from the queen. The locust doesn't really matter, but I do it anyway because it's a quest.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:26 PM
It's the place where you get the soul necklace. You'll have to click on the newspaper to challenge the master and join the guild, and you'll have to talk to the person to get the antidote.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:24 PM
You get the glowberries at dreamworld. You need a dragon. Also when the beanstalk finally grows up hightlight the rest. There will be a clock at the top. It is frozen. You have to dodge the birds or else you'll get back down and lose some health when you climb up the beanstalk. You use the torch to unfreeze the clock. It slows time and when you get to the point when you enter a cave with a demon attacking you over and over again but he's too fast, you press esc and open items and select the clock. It slows time, and you'll get to fight that demon and get the soul.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:20 PM
You might have to go fether in to the game. Sorry, I spell bad. If you check your journal, it shows all quests you're given, if you got that quest, go to sandstone caves, southeast of gentle children school.

posted in Aveyond on Apr 20, 11 7:18 PM
It's in the strength godness' cave. A word of advice. Don't choose the cape, but if you did, here's how to get rid of the monsters when you get nearer the boss. Change the leader to the vampire, rub the lamp twice and I think the monsters would be gone. If they're not, check if you're equiping the cape on Lars.

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:24 PM
It's the regular version. I dont think BFG will have the deluxe version anytime soon, because it's 4.5 years later and I still don't see a deluxe version.

posted in Cute Knight on Apr 19, 11 2:22 PM
It's the regular version. I don't like the Cute Knight Kingdom, because it's more complicated and the main character is also uglier.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator