Posts created by felinefi

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 14 7:05 PM
Hello: There are five chapters and a bonus chapter. Hope that helps!

Enjoy!

At the main menu click extras and in the upper right click play.

I don't mind them if they don't take too long when they are performing the task they are helping with.

But for some reason I like them better when I get to name them. I named my sheep Santiago!

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 14 12:54 PM
When you are in the main menu screen click extras and there is a Play button in yellow just to the left.

LOL
 posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 14 6:07 PM
I just got to that part in the game and it gave me a chuckle too. :-)

Map
 posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 14 4:07 PM
You have to hover over the areas on the map to see if there is something to do...it's annoying.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 14 5:57 PM
I like having that feature in games!

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 10:16 PM
Yes, just press the paw right above the inventory bar.

You get the ramrod when you assemble the gun....hope that helps!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 1:02 PM
Hi! There are 8 chapters and a bonus game.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 7:46 PM
That happened to me too but I wasn't sure if that was intentional on their part but if so it was a pain!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 7:37 PM
And Bergerac...but that goes back quite a few years!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 7:36 PM
bestmommat wrote:Does anyone know how many morphing objects there are in total?

The SG doesn't even mention morphing objects. I happened on one by chance and clicked on it and the pop from the tutorial said to collect morphing objects for extra hints but didn't give a total.

It seems like they are in every scene.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 14 12:06 PM
I'm glad that some of you were able to re-install and finish the game! When I first ran into the problem with the stick I re-installed it but it didn't fix the problem. I ended up starting over with a new profile.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 5:11 PM
Those who finished the game must have picked up the stick in the close up. Ugh, don't want to start the whole game over!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 4:33 PM
Very frustrating as I was enjoying the game. Playing on a Dell XPS Windows 7.
It must be a glitch. I can't remember if there was a close-up of the sign earlier in the game where you were supposed to pick it up.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 2:30 PM
Were you able to get the stick? I'm at that point in the game and it won't allow me to take it either.

I don't post very often but always enjoyed Orphan's positive attitude. Hope all is ok.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 7, 14 10:58 AM
Totally agree! I'm so happy I can use my free game credits lately having had many of them expire. Fi

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator