Posts created by wxman77477

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 26, 17 7:00 AM
You will need to upgrade all three producing units to level 2. A good way to save some time is to build a level 1 and then immediately upgrade it. Therefore, do not click tasks too far ahead when building these units. In general, the following order worked for me:
- Pick up stone from bin and stone, food, and wood from the road; upgrade to two workers
- Work towards Farm and Quarry; build Level 2 Farm and Level 2 Quarry
- Work towards Hut and Sawmill; Build Hut, Blow Horn, Build Level 2 Sawmill
- Work toward Gold Storage; gather Gold
- Work toward Exit; clear exit

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 26, 17 5:54 AM
There are a couple of key timing moves on Level 49. Also, use the +5 Bonus until near the end and then use the run faster bonus. In general, the following order worked for me:
- Open the path to the wood and stone bins and gather as soon as they produce
- Build a Level 2 Farm
- Keep gathering everything you can (do no fill holes on right yet)
- Build Warehouse and first Tent
- Build bridge and get gold, trade for stone, and start gathering from food bin
- Kill Ghost in front of Gold storage and start taking gold out
- Upgrade Farm to level 3
- Start filling holes in road
- Kill Ghost in front of second Tent and build second Tent
- Kill Ghosts, destroy Crystal and Drive bad guy away

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 24, 17 10:23 AM
I barely achieved 3 Stars and cannot give a step-by-step procedure, but I offer some suggestions:
- Start the farm before upgrading to two workers
- Keep picking food from plants
- Watch the Gold Fish and click on him immediately
- Upgrade farm
- Chose the +5 materials twice and fast speed after that
- Build level 2 mine then the guy’s House
- You do not need the wood from the bin
- Work your way to the top from both sides

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 24, 17 10:11 AM
No

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 24, 17 9:52 AM
I have gotten 3 Stars on every level except 36, and barely get 2 Stars. I am not close to 3. We will just have to wait until someone comes up with a plan.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 2:06 PM
You have to build Boromere's tent and then he will kill the Yeti.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 4:24 AM
There is more than enough gold on the roads and in the Gold Mine at the top.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 22, 17 10:01 AM
Finally, a truly good TM on BF. It is becoming a rarity at BF.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 22, 17 9:21 AM
OK, I got three stars but barely. I got the stone chest opened before upgrading to two workers. Make sure to gather stones from it ASAP after it regenerates.

- Build the left farm
- Build the Sword Guy
- Build the right farm
- Do not gather food from the plant more than twice
- Trade for gold
- And remember, pick up stone as soon as it becomes available

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 22, 17 6:36 AM
Any suggestions to achieve 3 Stars?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 10:44 AM
Anyone have ideas on how to complete these two levels and win their respective Achievements?

I got 43. You do not need three stars to win the Achievement on this level.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 9:15 AM
As several others have reported, I went back to Bonus Levels to obtain better results and had to replay all but the first two (Level 1 and 2) even though I had completed them before.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 5:49 AM
squeakradar wrote:I just got gold after countless bronze outcomes. I chose the 20% more gold, 20% more wood and the sale artifacts. I also upgraded my buildings and added workers as quickly as I could. Keep using the tower to defeat the ghosts and keep an eye on your wood and food stockpiles. As soon as you have over 250 in each, concentrate on the gold mine. Add wood and food only if you need them. That will free up your workers for clearing the paths. Keep track of what you need to use the forge and buy the decorative lights quickly to make the blue spheres to close the tombs. Also sitting on the edge of your seat and screaming "go...go...go" seem to help. Good luck.
This worked for me. I fully upgraded all three producing units first.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 7:43 AM
TooOld2Play wrote:They said there is an update to solve the inability to delete buildings issue and something else glitchy. But when in Big Fish game manager it does not show an update to the game. Unfortunately I think you would have to uninstall the game and re-download/install.
I'm in the bonus levels so that would mean I'd have to start from scratch, so I'll wait.
You will not lose your working file when you down load the update.

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to France on Oct 21, 16 12:51 PM
wxman77477 wrote:Any suggestions on achieving 3 Stars on these two levels?
I got 3 Stars on 147 by the skin of my teeth. Just waiting for grapes to show up. But not close on 115.

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to France on Oct 21, 16 7:24 AM
Any suggestions on achieving 3 Stars on these two levels?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 16 4:48 AM
Toucan8727 wrote:I have tried so many times and can't seem to understand how to even get silver on this level even after reading the strategy guide. HELP please and many thanks.
I have gotten Gold on all other Levels, but cannot get Silver (much less Gold) on Level 6B. Suggestions?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 16 3:52 AM
Repairing the Hole is a three step process. The final step is putting the Sun in it. Read the Tip in the Strategy Guide.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 16 7:35 AM
You need to put the Sun on the Black Hole

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 16 7:33 AM
I got gold with the Boat, Fish, and Sale

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator