Posts created by gripes

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:48 PM
what about starting a google + ...... midnight castle forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:16 PM
Fare Well BF forums ... ..it saddens me that the spamming cost us members and fans of midnight castle so much....

I do not go on facebook I have never liked or enjoyed facebook and will not join it now..

I adored getting to know all of you who were enthralled with midnight castle as I am..i will miss reading about you from yourselves...

I will miss BF forums in general.. i have always gone into BF'S game forums when ever a game stumped me.. or had a glitch or two .. i faithfully read the reviews of almost every new game of the day... to see what you all thought of it..oh well..

hopefully one of facebooks members or two three are on my friends list and will announce if there is a update preview...

it's going to take some getting use not being able to read what you all are up with your games and everyday living.. i best get use to being done out of the comradery and companionship..i adored so much having..

be well my midnight castle friends be well

yours truly
gripy gripes
my MC'S name is dair
my real life name is sandy

i say GOOD BYE and with much will remember you all....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 5:04 AM
hey hi hello again furuli-real/idun ...I kinda caught on way on back that were all 1...I waited after noticing idun was up & playing once again for real ,before I WOOHOO welcomed you back figuring you were busy with your games....

once again WOOHOO WELCOME BACK...real/idun

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 5:20 PM

2 spring cakes with gift a friend 1 find mice ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 6:21 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 9:21 AM
Welcome Back Tugum
yes your on my gifting with list
I play as dair

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 12:30 PM
I so didn't mean to embarrass either of us LOOPY_KAREN..please accept my apology..

I tried to delete the thread in it's entirety and only ended up deleting my posts..which made matters worse...

we experienced a glitch after I searched your new ID # and it came up unfound .. now that I know your not a hacker or that I have actually lost my mind... i'm thrilled to have you on gifting with list...

by the way my castle name is dair ...

again please accept my apology for upsetting our apple carts so to speak..

your's truly dair/aka gripy gripes

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:13 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 12:37 PM
......it's a Easter holiday iced oatmeal raisin cookie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 5:13 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 5:10 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 5:16 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 5:15 PM
someone say something about having generous & wonderful Castle gifting with friends .... So are Mine.. just got to THEM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 5:38 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 5:24 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 5:09 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 5:15 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 5:26 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 6:11 AM
I can never think of the right words in moments like these...

my Deepest Sympathy for You & Yours ..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 3:32 PM
Thank - You for being so understanding and kind ,I have been so embarrassedly stressed about it....

Shape - eye .... I do still have my wish list down...

I have so much going on with my neighbor .. I will be on call 24/7 for a while for her...

I think I will keep my wish list down for a while longer...

ordinarily I don't let anyone near my computer or my games...I think my husband snuck in this game a few years back and deleted anyone who sounded male...lol...

thank you for having me back..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator