Posts created by kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:57 PM
Jewel; sorry to hear this; I do not have a solution and wonder why this happened.
I had to start the game a 2nd time because I couldn't finish the sparkle game at the bridge near the house; the 2nd time it all worked fine; good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:55 PM
The negative goes left to right. Let it set in the 1st tray, then move it to the 2nd tray; the 3rd tray and then the upper left tray of water. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:53 PM
I think at times these games are very particular and you need to put the pole in a specific area; don't give up. Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:52 PM
You need to use the pipette first on the developer; then the water; then the fixer and then the water to the upper left corner. Did you get the fixer from the cupboard before clicking on the table? This can be challenging but it does work. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:48 PM
Silver: you need to click to the left side and this takes you back to the hotel. The grappling hook is used near the Photo Shop; you use the umbrella to bring down the ladder to get to the roof. The hook is placed around the pipe and then you can go down to get to the professor's office. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:45 PM
What game are you trying to skip? And I did not have a walkthrough; wonder why. Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:43 PM
I agree with you with the colored tiles. It seemed impossible and I did skip this one. This is at the Train Station. I couldn't take anymore time trying to solve this puzzle. These puzzles just irritate me so I do skip them but not many. Good luck; Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:41 PM
Julie and Jax: where are you having these problems? Let me know. I got stuck in the game and had to start over. I have finished it now twice and wrote many things down so let me know and maybe I can get you going on with the game. It does get difficult and confusing at times and hard to remember where you need to go. Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:30 PM
I think this is a glitch in this game; every time you come back to the car and click "Hint" it will steer you to the left upper corner; there is nothing there; just move on to the gate to the town. When you get to the house just left of the bridge and use Hint it will steer you to the left upper corner; again there is nothing there. Good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:26 PM
I think you need to use a tool to get the diamond ring. It may be the clipper in the upper right corner of this sparkle game. Good luck; Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:25 PM
Go to the right of the cemetery to the Demon area. You obtain a fan when you play a game; take this fan and place it on the alley between the hotel and the Photo Shop; this clears the fog. Good luck; Kitaboy.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:21 PM
Go out of the book area and come back in. Click 457 starting at the top. It should let you into the book.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 4:17 PM
Lillian's curl is in the 2nd room of James' room. You have to go to the farm and go down the cellar. You have to use the acid on the lock to the left. Then you are in a hallway and going through the door takes you to James' bedroom; the next door takes you into another room; on the mantle is the curl. Good luck; Kitaboy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 30, 14 9:47 AM
To get to the cave go right of the cemetery where the bats are; I just cannot find the lever and kerosene for the cart in the cave.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 27, 14 6:07 PM
I see the blue dot indicating someone needs some help. The axe is used on the 2nd floor of the mayor's mansion on the door; hit it 5 times on the wood. You will receive the gear that goes in the mechanism on the left wall on the 1st floor; here the chandelier comes down and you can then go to the pay phone.
The cane takes you back to the tomb; on the 2nd one click the cane on the upper area when half of the cane will fall to the ground; click again and you obtain the sword; the cane disappears.
The Favor of Gods goes to the street at the docks; toss it on the debris and it all disappears and you can go to the mayor's mansion. The code to the left of the gate is 976; note to the right of the gate remove the leaves; there is a place for the strident. We all have had trouble where to put that trident; you get the trident from the phone booth. Good gaming. Kitaboy

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 14 2:35 PM
I'm going to play this again and find out about the crossbow.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 14 12:37 PM
Go to the right of the Knights to the 1st stable; use the hilt on the sword and then you obtain a shield and you use them on these Knights; they disappear.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 6:13 PM
starlight: thanks for your help. I don't have the patience for puzzles like this. Good gaming.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 6:01 PM
I found the 3 piano keys: in the desk to the right of the piano, in the armory at the sparkle game, and then in the hallway of pictures to the desk to the left. Good gaming, Kitaboy

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jul 20, 14 7:09 PM
Susie; if you still have the cane you will go back to Lewis tomb; click on the 2nd cell on the upper area. You will click on half of a sword; it falls to the ground; click on it with the cane and you get the half sword; the cane disappears.
The half of the sword goes into the church; you get the other half from the tree in
front of the church using the termites. Use the Favors of Gods on the debris at the street near the docks; it clears the debris so you can go to the mayor's mansion.
The axe will be used on the 2nd floor on the right door; hit it 5 times. Getting into the mansion you use the game at the left of the gate; code 976; note that to the right of the gate is a plaque with leaves on it; remove the leaves and this is where the trident goes; I mention this because many have had trouble finding where the trident goes , including myself; good luck; Kitaboy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator