Posts created by LULU5635

posted in Pac-Man on Dec 15, 11 10:13 AM
Hi grammygamester. It might nor be the game but your choice of controllers. I bought Pacman to play with my boys, plus it took me way back when. I have a tracball mouse, it was very awkward controlling P-man with it or the keyboard. I bought a gamepad that plugs into the usb port and P-man played just like the Atari game of my long gone youth. They are not too expensive. Try one.

posted in Pac-Man on Dec 15, 11 10:03 AM
jahay, a word of advice from an old broad, it is never a good idea to post your e-mail address in an open forum. Any communication can be done by PMs. BFG already has your e-mail add. as you do theirs. I see you're a newbie here, not being nosy, just trying to help. Think about editing your post.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Dec 15, 11 8:46 AM
Must be a glitch, thecaptain. The cell phone is on the table, next to the sofa. Berkowich shouldn't be on the couch til way farther on in the game. Maybe starting over would help, now that you know where the phone is.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Dec 15, 11 8:38 AM
Mamagrande, the valve is right outside the front door to the side of the house. I have the ladder but can't make it stay under the valve. I even started over, thinking I had missed some action required to make it stay. The walkthrough tells me it should work there to turn on the gas valve. But noooo! Can anyone clue me in?

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 13, 11 11:00 AM
OK, I'm back and in a much better mood. It was a mistake that both options, Buy or Try were the same. It's been fixed by BFG Support Team. All you need to do is uninstall, then reinstall from your purchase history. I was worried about having to start over but it picked up right where I left off. So I am a happy camper again, see...

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 8:38 PM
Well campers, I was wrong! My game just stopped on a page thanking me for playing the demo and inviting me to buy the full version. I played the demo, 60 minutes this morning then bought it. I have played off and on all day. Way longer than any demo I've ever seen. I went to my purchase history to re load it and the same damn page came back up. It seems I have paid for an extended demo. I am not happy!

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 7:22 PM
Good news campers, the full version installed and I'm enjoying the game, even if I am stuck. A momentary set back, I'm sure. There is no walk through yet, it is expected to be available soon, according to BFG.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 2:41 PM
I hope not, I just bought it after my demo was done. I haven't checked yet but I'd better have the full version installed since BF didn't hesitate taking my $$!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 6, 11 7:16 PM
Lord, Libtard, that was harsh, have a heart.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 27, 11 10:34 PM
I saw the thread was from 09 but it's current now. I agree with you cc_ texas, lame is a good word.
I demo'd the game, bought it even though I knew the SG was pictures only, no helpful words. I don't know why they called a h0 game instead of a morphing object game. I found 1 h0 scene in the whole game. After I finally finished the game, I found no bonus play. I was told the last chapter was the bonus play. If I'd waited for the SE, I could have saved myself nearly $ 8.00 and gotten the same thing. This MCF is so different from all the others, it's almost like it came from a different developer.
I am disappointed but have only my own greedy self to blame.

Thank you , Thank you Chester and Shadows. I guess I got the first door open by accident of the darn timer. I'm off to try again.

OK, I got the door on the right open, went into the courtyard, climbed the ladder to look in the window at the door code. Same thing 3 times,3 different codes, none work. This is so frustrating!

Dottie, I.m on the roof with 2 doors too. How did you get the first door (on right)open? Every time I go back to Dr's office the code is different.I've gotten 4 codes and none work! I'm entering them when the needle is in the green. What am I doing wrong and why do the codes in the monitor keep changing? What does the ladder have to do with it. I can't even make it stay there. Anyone.....help! I'm not getting any younger, I'd like to finish this game before I die! The SG really sucks!

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 31, 11 6:44 AM
In my 1st. d/l of the game, there were NO words in the dialogue balloons OR the hidden object list! I deleted it then re-installed it and had no more problems at all.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 15, 11 8:20 AM
I agree, the picture was not accompanied by racial rhetoric or salacious comment. It's just a game cover no matter how how you look at it, no hidden agenda that I can see. Of course, some folks will see what they want to see, in any venue, that's their prerogative.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 11 8:08 AM
I don't want to go over to the game forum, Imby. I want to say right here in CCC, this game was TERRIFIC! The bonus play was great with quite a twist! Do yourselves a favor, fishies, check this one out ASAP!

I downloaded this demo, with all intentions of buying it once my 60 minutes were up. A real interesting game, I thought, right up my alley. Because of a drunken cursor, I spent most of my demo time correcting and over correcting the cursor action thus not getting very far in the game. I certainly didn't buy it as planned but would if I could be sure I could get better cursor maneuverability. Any suggestions fellow fish or BFG?

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on Jul 22, 11 7:42 PM
When I was 14 I did what my mother said! Not the other way around! Not that the problem are the same, but the premise is. Parents have obligation to guide their children, with a firm but fair hand. Not let them govern their own upbringing. I am now raising 3 grandsons 13, 16, and soon to be 18 years old since 99. I know what is appropriate for the 18 year old isn't appropriate for the 13 year old. And I decide what that is! The computer is in my living room and I monitor it's use according to who is present. The boys have cable TV in their rooms but I have used the Parental Control feature on each set, according to their ages. The same for their video games. Do I get complaints? You bet! But as I told them, "This is not a democracy, I am the supreme ruler"! This is MY obligation to them. BTW, Not 1 of them go into my purse for a dollar, much less charge anything to my account or credit card! But one misstatement was made earlier in this thread, you can be your childs best friend, they just don't know it yet.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jul 14, 11 5:22 PM
Elsie, you wouldn't lose your game, just your progress. Your game stays in Purchase History in My Account. But before you uninstall, why don't you find a Walk Through and find out what you're missing? How about a Strategy Guide,if it has one? Good luck.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 11 6:48 PM
That's a darn good idea Boots, I would play it. I have often thought some good games could be developed, using current authors work as a template. I do like dark and eerie and there's no shortage of that book genre presently. I think James Patterson's mystery novels and J.D.Robb, who is the alter ego of Nora Roberts's futuristic mystery novels, would translate well to games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator