Posts created by BearCreekStables

To dancmom1 - Thank you for not telling the story. You always post the same thing on all your post - I will leave story telling to others who do a much better job than I. I personally thank you again, they do not do better than you just copy better I guess. I like to read the reviews on the games but why so many put the very story that is already written on the first page where you play or buy the game. WHY REPEAT? The rest of your review is always interesting. I know this is suppose to be a PM but it seems that this rule seems to never be followed.

I enjoyed playing this game because I guess I am bored as I have a bad case of asthma/bronchitis and cant do much else but wheeze. I too would love to see some modern day games produced more often. I don't even like TV shows of the old days. I do have some horses that I wish could talk (yes I do wear a mask on asthma days) I was surprised that I actually was able to un-zipper a backpack on first time, not broken?? But then I only played demo with no tech problems. I am sure there is lots of rust and locks to come.

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 17 6:39 PM
We were doing fine using days old codes but then people kept bragging and telling others and posting about it until guess what???? it was stopped. Sometimes you can use quickly up to a certain time-line but the longer time was deleted. Sometimes we spoil our own secrets.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Apr 28, 17 9:45 PM
When I started playing the game the only way I knew there were any achievements was when I clicked on an object or do something and the little tab comes out from the side of game page and tells you. If you click on that you can go to the achievement page. My question is how do you get to it otherwise? When I went to the online Walkthrough it was for the Collector Game and it showed a Trophy in the opening page in the far right mirror. Thanks so much for info.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk on Apr 8, 17 2:18 AM
I thought there was a sequence as well because I was clicking here and there with no results. But after I picked up the candle on far right and used it on the left side of screen to burn a piece of rope ( I think rope) then after that you can just put out the candles any old way.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder on Apr 4, 17 12:23 PM
Yes the game is easy but I so enjoyed. It was colorful and in the modern world which I like. To me it was silly fun and I needed it at this moment. There are times for deep involving games but sometimes a change is good. Purchased with a coupon yesterday and having a good time.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles on Mar 30, 17 10:02 PM
I enjoy doing this puzzles but I feel just too easy. Only 15 x 20 for all of them. I used no hints and never had to use the pickax or sun. All can be done with logic. I have posted this before but I went back and played #3 and #4 in the series and I did have to use the hints making me think they did change them to be easy. I did not think this one had very good pictures compared to others. Did like new colors. But what a joke to go to a new color and fill in just one squire or maybe two. Waste of colors.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 28, 17 5:02 PM
Did you click on the big blue button at right bottom as it gives directions and shows example? But you want to have all blue in the white squares, then change to the next color and remember to fill all 4 with same color. I don't remember all the colors but I think purple, blue and green. Colors are there beside the game. After the four squares are filled a lock on side will open. Then go to next color.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 27, 17 2:15 PM
If you like mini-games like I do then this is for you. So far I am enjoying very much and will purchase. Like the bright colors in the scenes and mini-games different but not hard. Thanks for Wave of Time. Also thanks to the reviewers for not giving away endings or surprises in the game as it seems so many people are doing without writing spoiler first.

Remember to use spoiler when speaking of the end of the game. It may ruin it for others. I have been reading a review and then someone will put - "hated when he died at end" or just anything that should be a surprise to the player. Thanks.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 17 8:12 PM
Doesn't your computer or whatever you are playing your game on have a volume control. Sometimes we just forget the simplest thing and later think what was I thinking. .

Now that is what I call working hard for an achievement. Donna_Bella

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 6:59 PM
Well I was going to ask the same question as kbullis - was this for real but jaldeer answered that one. But how about using the map 50 times? You think it is just opening the map many times (like 50) or jumping with the map? Wonder If this is a new trend with getting stranger achievements.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 17 1:44 AM
For me game doesn't come out until 3 am - code from yesterday didn't work. I guess Big Fish caught on to that and stopped it as I used to use the codes the next day all the time. Too bad as this looks to be very good and I cant do full price. It is in modern time which I like.

posted in Lifeline on Mar 22, 17 3:07 PM
Remember to put spoiler on your review.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend on Mar 16, 17 12:28 AM
Opps - Sorry for double post - was unable to get the second one to delete.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend on Mar 16, 17 12:24 AM
Rainbow Mosaics are one of my favorite. I like how you can change your squares to different styles like satin - with stitches - raised dots on them, etc. The first Rainbow game I played I did not find this until I almost completed the game as it is in the options menu. Just gives a little extra change. I always look for these at Christmas so nice to have another one so soon. Keep them coming.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend on Mar 16, 17 12:24 AM
Rainbow Mosaics are one of my favorite. I like how you can change your squares to different styles like satin - with stitches - raised dots on them, etc. The first Rainbow game I played I did not find this until I almost completed the game as it is in the options menu. Just gives a little extra change. I always look for these at Christmas so nice to have another one so soon. Keep them coming.

posted in Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror on Mar 12, 17 9:47 AM
I like the game a lot. You get most of the CE things except for bonus game - wallpaper (never used) and walkthrough. There is a great hint system and map so use can use your brain. The part I did not like was if you re-click an area to look for something you have to hear the person's voice say the same thing over and over. Once was enough. "Where is my cold drink" I wanted to throw it on him.

posted in Edge of Reality: Lethal Predictions on Mar 12, 17 4:13 AM
I enjoyed the game as it was done in modern times which I like for a great change. There was a device that was over-used although it was a major part of the game. My only problem was I played till end of demo which was right at 2 chapters. There are only 5 so figure a short game. Best for sale or coupon.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors on Mar 9, 17 7:37 PM
I guess it doesn't really matter but near the beginning of the game I had to open a lamp screw with a coin of course (because we are too cool to use a screwdriver any more) and the screws went into the inventory. Later the screws were used but all of a sudden a wrench had to be used to tighten them. Strange.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator