Posts created by jforever

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 3:58 PM
FudgeChi wrote:
jforever wrote:I really enjoyed the tourney, too! Like it much better with only an hour to play! Still may take me awhile for my kitty achievement, but at least the tourneys are fun now!

YES! And it seems much better not to do well in a 1 hour one because you can think...oh..they'll be another along soon...bit like buses!!!

Lol! Like the analogy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 3:49 PM
I really enjoyed the tourney, too! Like it much better with only an hour to play! Still may take me awhile for my kitty achievement, but at least the tourneys are fun now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 15 2:45 PM
Congrats, Bedazzles and FudgeChi! Maybe one day I can say the same!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 15 9:04 AM
I'm too, disappointed. I just found out, whether it be a long tourney, or a short one, still can't get into the 100s. As far as chips go, I can usually find quite a bit, around 11, in the first game, but after the second and so on, can't find hardly one. I do believe I'm getting tired of MC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 15 9:46 AM
Thanks for the laugh, Sadie! Needed that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 15 12:12 PM
Add me to the club! I've found ONE egg! At this rate, including tourneys, I'll never get those achievements! Btw, who wants a snail egg?
Sorry, meant SEAL egg.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 15 10:47 AM
TiramaSue wrote:I do hope they are looking at the so-called randomness of the wheel.

I realize that with the number 10 appearing 4 times on the wheel, over the long run a player will spin more 10's than anything else.

But there has to be something wrong when a player only lands on the same 10 (in my case, the one sandwiched in between the 20 and the 50).

Come on, 15 spins, and landing on the SAME space 12 times??????

I agree! I can't get over a 10 if my life depended on it! I've been playing since 12:00am EST and all I get is 10! This is utterly nonsense.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 15 12:08 PM
Just wondering, but has anybody received their champion kitty??? It seems to be taking forever to get, especially with these long tourneys.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 15 1:33 PM
gernespieler wrote:FudgeChi wrote:

I really think the Devs got the recipe right in the beginning but now they are trying to please everyone and that just can't be done.

That's the real problem

Tournaments are a competition and that's good. I am not a high scorer, but I do not like to have the same base score for everybody. I had the same problem like others, 98% of the scenes had just ONE chip, 1 scene was really THREE chips, but it always came to just 2 spins on the wheel. I think the chips should be more evenly spread in the scenes and there should also be minus on the wheel again, maybe not 50% or bust, but it would really be more challenging

I personally like the wheel the way it is now...hated the minus! At least now I don't have to sweat if I'm going to lower my score. I can do that all by myself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 4:50 PM
I like to know why after sending my problem to tech, why they won't fix it. I sent them a screenshot and my id, and they wrote back that there so many e-mails, they can't read them all, then gave me a list of problems that may be wrong with my game. Why bother, then, to send a screenshot??????

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 1:38 PM
I know the feeling, cynththemoler! I finally gave up and decided to walk away before I threw my computer through the wall...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 12:01 PM
I know, right? I believe the devs done this on purpose just to see how high the diamond pool can go! Lol!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 11:59 AM
Lol! Don't feel bad, Jared! Many people would not confess to a glitch and it's not your fault, anyway! Just enjoy!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 11:19 AM
Exactly! 3 hours! As far as I know, this is a first.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 6:41 PM
What? Egg on wheel??? It's been so long since I saw an egg, I forgot what one looked like! Lol!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 5:50 PM
I was the one who was screaming that the lock out was no fair, teasing me the way Just John was showing level 21. Cried and pulled hair in frustration of the dreaded bow figurine and six paws...I believe that's what it is called, ( try to block it from my mind) even now makes me shudder to think about it. But have been here since the beginning and will probably stay!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 10:53 AM
Thanks for the info, Tifaya! I contacted technical support and hope to hear something soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 9:01 AM
winterwine wrote:I don't know if I have overlooked something, didn't do something correctly, or if there is a problem with my games. I am seeing a difference in my cornucopia card count. The achievement total is higher than what is in my inventory.
I have 2 games in which this is occurring. One is Aislinn: Id No: 293604; the 2nd is Winterwine: Id No: 411302.
I play on a Toshiba Laptop with 8.1 OS.
Thanks
Winterwine/Aislinn

Edit: My achievement count for Aislinn is 79/100 while the inventory count is 53. And my Winterwine game achievement count is 58/100 while the inventory count is also 53.

Same here, winterwine. Showing 76/100 on Cornucopia achievement, but 58/200 on pet achievement. Very disappointing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 10:35 AM
Not getting any total scores on any hos. The game done well last night, but today, no scores.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 5:21 PM
Kudos to the devs!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator