Posts created by naedebpat

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 8, 10 12:30 AM
What do you think about the lenght of game play?

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Dec 22, 09 12:43 AM
It has 130 levels, just found out.

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Dec 22, 09 12:39 AM
Does anyone know how many? I'm buying anyway, would just like to know.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 21, 09 1:01 AM
Thank you going to buy know. I will try to remember to report back.

Another thing you can try. Right click on game icon. Go to properties,then compatibilities. Disable the visual and the desktop. Run compatible with XP. It worked for me. Hope this helps someone. I'm running VISTA32. Happy Holiday.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 20, 09 1:09 PM
Is it a decent length? Is it worth buying 1 and 2?

Same problem access violation error. Played a little, exited out. NOW ALL I GET IS ERROR AND IT FREEZES WHEN I HIT PLAY!!! VERY DISPLEASED!!! $19.95 and can't play.. PLEASE FIX ASAP. GOING NUTS. I'm running Vista 32.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 19, 09 1:04 AM
Tell your likes and dislikes.

posted in The Poppit! Show on Dec 12, 09 9:23 AM
I love this game fun but also brain challenging without the headache.

posted in The Poppit! Show on Dec 12, 09 9:21 AM
you need to talk to Pogo.

I sure hope it comes out tomorrow. Starting to give up on it. Wishing and HOPING it will be here on FRIDAY!!!

yourshannygirl wrote:There's a secret room you have to find and about 3 more hidden object scenes and an extra puzzle and an interactive phone call. I think the reason no one is responding is because without the regular edition to compare it to, it's hard to say what exactly is extra and what is the regular game. I hope that makes sense.
I've been reading the forums and there seems to be some debating on whether or not the CE (Collector's Edition) was really worth the $19.95 or not. Some people thought it was a rip off, others thought it was okay considering all the work that went into it. Personally, I wanted to play it as soon as it came out and I thought it'd be fun to have some of the extras so I don't regret my purchase. If you have the extra cash to burn and you're not expecting a lot then go ahead. Some people felt that the way the game was marketed led them to believe there was all this extra playing stuff and the way it is integrated into the game it's hard to say what was extra or even recognize that it was extra so some people felt like it wasn't fair.
In the end, it boils down to what you can afford and not expecting a whole 'nother game within a game.

I hope that helps or makes sense.

You are right. I didn't think of it that way.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Dec 5, 09 9:21 PM
I finished. Took me quite awhile and I play a lot. It's more **** than match 3. In the ****, there are gems and coins to find also toward buying upgrades. Really liked it more than the previous one. I played for at least 6 hours. Definitely worth it.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Dec 2, 09 6:09 AM
GH has a demo to try. But I'd still buy from BF! the customer service is better!

Has anyone gotten to them yet? What are the type of the levels? How many bonus levels are there? Are they hard to find? Answering these questions will help me decide to pay $19.99 or wait for $6.99!!!

Mjr9550 wrote:I am really not happy about the price even though I bought it. I have been a member for years and have paid my dues regularly. I don't understand why the price. I think that if I purchase a game for the higher price, I should receive the disk too! If I purchased it at another site, I would receive the disk AND the download for the same price. I do love BF and all the great games but I don't like the surprise change. I will, of course continue to purchase my games from BF. I just wanted to vent my disappointment.

I totally agree. I've been loyal and also think for the price we should receive the game disk!

posted in Abra Academy™ on Nov 4, 09 12:46 AM
I thought maybe I was the only one having these problems! Good to know I'm not as crazy as my kids think. Thanks everyone!

posted in Abra Academy™ on Nov 4, 09 12:43 AM
I agree, it looks Japanese to me!

posted in Pop-a-Tronic on Oct 14, 09 12:32 AM
It would be nice to know how many levels.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 11, 09 11:58 PM
anyone else have a problem? It's like everthing is slow mo, runs well in window.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator