Posts created by goeash

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 13, 13 7:24 AM
Thank you bfgizara!

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 12, 13 6:04 AM
In my case it is just luck!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 9, 13 7:01 AM
Thank you bfgTokoro for saying that a fix is being worked on. I am beginning to get quite seasick with my wandering cursor!!

posted in Tiny Token Empires on Apr 8, 13 11:52 AM
I agree with everyone else - floating cursor, and tutorial way too wordy. I lost interest after 5 minutes.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 29, 13 7:29 AM
OK - I have got as far as chapter 29, and can go no further. I start the chapter and it works well, then about halfway through the mouse freezes and I can go nowhere. I have tried it 4 times now - turning off the laptop etc., but no go.
The only way I can get out of it is to press Ctrl/Alt/Del
I am thinking that I shall have to ask for my money back soon.
Shame.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 21, 13 9:31 AM
My cursor has started to go really floaty on Chapter 13 - I will carry on to see what happens as I have bought this game, but it is a great shame that the developers did not sort this out before releasing it.I do not think it is a PC problem.

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 6, 13 8:15 AM
I really liked the other two games - and this will be a certain buy for me.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Feb 7, 13 9:20 AM
I really enjoy this sort of game and bought it straight away. I've had no trouble with slow workers except when a goblin etc. arrives. Most enjoyable

posted in Airline Baggage Mania on Feb 6, 13 10:43 AM
Dreadful wishy-washy cursor with no option to change it. Played about 2 minutes and then deleted it.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Jan 26, 13 8:50 AM
Yes, I always rename them - going through the alphabet until they are all named.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Jan 8, 13 10:12 AM
My game worked perfectly alright - maybe you could try installing it again? That might work!

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 21, 12 5:44 AM
Pick up the note on the right of the casebook and then the game should start.

posted in Boutique Boulevard on Sep 12, 12 8:38 AM
I thought I would like this game, but from the start the amount of information that had to be read put me off straight away. Deleted it after just a few minutes as I knew I wouldn't like it.

posted in Roads of Rome on Aug 24, 12 10:35 AM
It's a while since I played this, but if you just type into your search engine "walkthrough roads of Rome" you will find several that should help you. Good luck!

posted in Kingdom Chronicles on Jul 21, 12 12:00 PM
I do like this type of game and it is a definite buy for me.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 12, 12 9:51 AM
I would love to play this game, but I found that the going back and forwards round the screen made me feel quite seasick. So sadly I won't be buying it.

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 20, 12 8:30 AM
Thank you zahnprod - I have been stuck on level 15 for some time now - but with your help have completed it!!

posted in Top Secret Finders on May 19, 12 10:49 AM
The cursor is being a nightmare - and going to options to delete custom cursor - it won't work. I will see what happens when I try Sadie1230's suggestion.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on May 14, 12 8:35 AM
I have just finished the game - but my goodness, I did need the walkthrough!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on May 14, 12 8:33 AM
I have just finished the game - but my goodness, I did need the walkthrough!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator