Posts created by khimes

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 13, 08 3:50 PM
I need help with czardas too, the pieces don't seem to fit anywhere correctly and I noticed if you use the hints it will turn a whole piece black in one area as though its in the wrong place, but it will allow you to put that same piece in several different places without indicating that space is wrong.. shouldn't there only be one specific place for each piece?? I really like this game and want to continue with it. Lizzie?? whats photobucket?? thanks! karen

posted in Treasure Masters on Sep 28, 08 3:01 PM
can anyone tell me where the microphone is in level 3?? I just can't find it! I went to gamezebo and the walk throughs and nothing is mentioned about the microphone and its the only item I still need! help!! thanks!

posted in World Mosaics on Sep 25, 08 5:55 PM
hey! I'm so glad they have these forums! I loved the puzzles in world mosaics and was hoping you all would point me in the direction of other ones like it! I'm going to check out gemsweeper! thanks!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 16, 08 5:25 PM
okay friends... I'm frustrated! I have everything I need to make the potion, but can't figure out what to do with all the ingredients now. All of the pages say completed except the first one with the list of ingredients. If I try placing them on the table acording to the list, nothing happens... i am searching, searching, searching the entire room, but can't figure out what I need to do with the ingredients????? ughgggigigig

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 16, 08 4:13 PM
help! I used the pen to write out the prescription, now I can't use the pen in the bedroom! When I click on the bedroom sheet, it keeps telling me we need something to write with! I'm confused!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 15, 08 4:36 PM
Where does the medallion go?? I keep running out of time and can't find it fast enough?? thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator