Posts created by virginiabreeze

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 6:36 AM
After playing HOS numerous times, I have now gathered enough locks, chains and keys to secure my new armory to my satisfaction.

Both the tunnel door and trap door is locked and chained. I placed the rug back over the trap door.

And the keys I placed in a pouch attached to Big Kitty's collar.

"We are off to the Tea Room!" I opened my carpet bag and placed some grenades in it. The four kittens immediately jumped inside.

Big Kitty remains outside as my protection from the guards. I placed a halter on him and attach a few more grenades from my new stash. Then I locked the room and went downstairs to the Tea Room.

"Good Afternoon, Mrs. Fletcher. Can I have some food and a cup of tea?"

I sat down in one of the chairs and Big Kitty settled down at my feet. The room became silent as all eyes locked on to my 350 pound orange and black striped cat.

I surreptitiously opened my carpetbag and Big Kitty immediately jumped inside

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 12:49 AM
It has been eleven days since I was led to my room and I am getting slightly antsy.

I have seen no one since my arrival here, although I had heard footsteps in the hall on my first night. I thought they would provide food, drink ( or maybe even meds) but no.

Perhaps someone has found out about Big Kitty.

After three days on the computer trying to level up to where I was before my computer crashed (during which both Blackie and Chris were asking me to feed them and they will bring me something I need) I and they were bored.

So I explored my new room. It turned out to be part of a suite of rooms, with a dining room with fireplace, two rooms with Christmas trees and a terrace in which it seems to be spring.

Big Kitty immediately commandeered the fireplace in the second Christmas room, while I and the cats went through the sack on the rug for well needed supplies. The floor felt uneven under the rug on which the sack sat, so I lifted it up and found . . . a trap door.

I opened the door with hesitation and saw a flight of stairs going downwards. Was this the entrance to a Halloween themed room?

I cut on the light and saw . . . boxes of dynamite? Bombs? My own private armory I though to myself.

Then I saw the second door. I opened it and saw that it opened out into a tunnel. I immediately locked the door and began stacking things in front of the door. Just whose rooms were these??

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 12:50 AM
I hope that you get well soon.

You are on my friends list as One Cent, so I am sending you your snowflakes . Don't worry about gifting back.

Marissa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 6:50 AM
I was shown to a lovely quiet room where I found my own special snuggie jacket. As I put down my carpetbag on the table, I began to hear voices coming from my bag. . .

Play, Play, Play, Play

I placed the balls of yarn and snowmen on the floor, and put on my favorite avatar.

Four kittens hop out of the bag and immediately begin to play.

"Please behave yourselves," I told them as I began to remove pet food from the bag

PPPPLAYYYY!!!!!
came from the bag. I looked back into the bag at a set of large green eyes.

"Will you behave?"

YYYESSS!!!

I heard a commotion outside my door. "All right then, you can come out."

As a blur of orange and black streaked past me and landed on the floor with the other cats I began to relax and smiled.

After all, no one knows BIg Kitty only eats pet food

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:23 PM
I looked up over my rapidly growing pile of balls of wools ( I have got to stop capturing these floating stockings, I only need the bear and snowflake stocking to complete my set) and saw a gentleman walking over to me He introduces himself as Captain Randy and tells me that he poor frozen soul in the chair is his second in command, PTG.

Hello, Captain Randy, my name is Breeze. I have been trying take care of a loved one as well as work and play MC (one moment, another stocking has just passed by another reindeer). I just need somewhere quiet for a while.

Is your second all right?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 2:55 AM
As I settled myself down in the nearest armchair with a cup of tea, I took in my new surroundings. There was a nice looking lady sitting across the room from me apparently drawing a picture of me . . .must be part of the application process. There was a second lady who appeared to be walking towards me but then turned and went to the buffet instead.

A this moment a very unhappy snowman complete with broom came into the room - Oops! my mistake - a very unhappy person covered with snow came into the room. He was quickly led to a chair near the fire to get warm and dry off. So miserable looking. . .

I looked down at my carpetbag, the one given to all newcomers to MC. It is a wonderful bag, you can collect hundreds of things and place them in it and you can never fill it up . Also the bag inventoried everything placed in it for easy retrieval.

There are the balls of glowing purple wool I will use for my special snuggie - I know, I can make the poor man a scarf and mittens! Or maybe even a blanket, I have over 200 extra stockings I can unravel and reuse. I began to unravel reindeer stockings and ball up the yarn. Yes, this is quite relaxing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 2:29 PM
If there is still room, I would also like to check in. I need somewhere where I can relax. Over the last few months I had to care for someone I love very much, and between that, work and starting the game over (PC crashed) I could use some quiet (and maybe some laughs). No need for that special snuggy jacket, I can knit or crochet my own (maybe out of some spare dust bunnies).

But no angora wool, I am allergic to it.

Your friend, Grim, is not an angora rabbit?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 17 5:19 AM
Is there a limit on how many letters the mailbox will hold? By that I mean if you do not collect your mail for several days, is there a limit on how many gifts it will keep.

I had already asked to be gifted the wreath and believe I have ten on hold, but since that cc is more than a week away, will all the gifts I have collected in the meantime still be there when I do need to collect the wreaths? Or is there a tipping point where no more gifts can be collected. Or (shudder) will the wreaths themselves disappear at a certain point.

HELP

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 6:59 AM
Hello:

It appears to be a glitch when you set your avatar to the Amazon girl. Hopefully it is a new avatar available for the Christmas cc

virginiabreeze

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 4:35 AM
I had to refresh my game for the update to show (PC), then download from Game Manager.

Since I lost my game last year and had to start over, I am only at level 32, so I cannot tell if there are new levels.

However the winter event content has been downloaded

Three new Avatars - Inuit Beauty, Slavic Princess and Scandinavian Warrior for capturing Snowmen (10), Stockings (10) and Christmas trees (10) - Check the snow globe book in your Christmas room to see these.

Three new pets - Christmas Turkey, Friendly Fox and Red Cardinal - Yes you will need your violet, yellow, red and green Xmas cards.

Four new puzzles.

Last year the event started on December 14th

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 1:55 PM
Hello:

Looking For friends for Xmas

My ID is 630981 (Marissa)

Thank you

virginiabreeze

Thank you - I believe I have enough friends now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 1:54 PM
hello:

I am trying to create the last three fall pets - Hounder, the guinea pig and the spider. Need the webs (spider mark) and the ink. Have lots of pumpkins, snowflakes and cards for the Christmas event.

My ID is 630981.

Thank you

virginiabreeze

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 9:57 PM
I was not happy with this challenge as it was during the last fall event that I had to switch pcs and lost my game. So I had no leftovers and the first three DQs wanted "dreded ginger" (which I had to go around nine times on my HOS to gather).

The first six was candy and the last four was ghosts (yellow, azure and purple). I finally finished the challenge. the only good thing that came out of it was that I earned both the Azure Ghost King and Violet Ghost Queen avatars.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 17 4:01 PM
I did not get a 5-part DQ either, however, on Sunday I completed two parts of the 10 and then thought, "It is a few hours until the "new day" in the castle. Maybe a 5 part DQ will show up." When I went back there was a three part DQ. So I completed the three part in hope it would be followed by a five part. As I completed the third part, the little bar appeared to tell me I had completed the five part DQ castle challenge...

I 'll take it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 4:23 AM
I used the Cook bunny and rolled three 11s.

I think it was just luck

Happy Belated Birthday Betslou

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 16 11:28 AM
Hi

I need friends as my computer crashed and I had to start over awaiting repairs. My Id is 630981, my game name is Marissa

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 8:07 AM
Please do not drop me. My computer has the HP/Windows 10 error which does not allow you to log in , which means I have been unable to use my PC for three weeks now. It is at the moment being worked on and I am using my android. So I have been unable to gift anyone, but will do so when I at back on my PC. Meanwhile I have missed the last 30 day challenge (no avatars gained) and I am missing the Halloween challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 7:05 PM
Hello:

It has now been four days and I am still unable to purchase anything. I have checked my account and my card. I have deleted and re-downloaded the game. I have even tried to add a different card to my Big Fish account. Nothing. I still get the same P4 error.

I have not heard from Support since July 13th, although I have sent several replies with the same case number.

Who wuld have thought It would be so hard to purchase something?

The Castle challenges are almost over. Not to mention it is time for my monthly membership payment

Is anyone minding the castle?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 6:57 PM
This must be the weirdest problem, but I cannot purchase anything on this game. I sent an email 48 hours ago when this started, but I am being told the case will be closed in 72 hours If I cannot describe the items purchased. That is the problem, nothing can be purchased. I have given both My ID code and my error code, but nothing is happening.

Does anyone know what the P4 error is? The account and card being used is fine.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 6:54 PM
This must be the weirdest problem, but I cannot purchase anything on this game. I sent an email 48 hours ago when this started, but I am being told the case will be closed in 72 hours If I cannot describe the items purchased. That is the problem, nothing can be purchased. I have given both My ID code and my error code, but nothing is happening.

Does anyone know what the P4 error is? The account and card being used is fine.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator