Posts created by Doodlebug2

posted in Wanderland on Jul 31, 16 11:44 AM
You need to contact Tech Support through the sticky link at the top of the forum. Support is not handled in the general forum. Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Jul 30, 16 8:25 AM
Hi, I am playing as Dee, level 37, I play daily. I am going to be adding friend requests. Hope I get accepted. Play ID is 165332

posted in Wanderland on Jul 19, 16 7:05 AM
I have to thank Mary Poppins, also. The gift of crystal cubes and roses has helped me move along. Thanks you

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 11:53 AM
Hi, I play as Abigail on iPad i1804410. I have gambled away my coins on the WOF Now I am short for crafting and opening locations. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 10, 16 9:01 AM
I am throwing my thanks into the ring, also.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 10, 16 8:58 AM
Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together. Greatly appreciated

posted in Wanderland on Apr 7, 16 4:03 PM
Thank you Krissy. This is a big help

posted in Wanderland on Mar 27, 16 9:11 AM
Teel59 wrote:At least you have some open! lol - I need to rely on gifts for cards

I do not understand how this happened. It is as if they developed this new aspect of the game without testing it. How could they not know a lot of players had locked portals. Duh!!

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 16 4:03 PM
deadme wrote:Hi

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/702355.page

Take a look at this thread. Maybe you've these portals open. So far that's what places the forum community have found. Good Luck

Thanks, but I am on the lower level. Grim Forest, Canyon and Frozen something or other are my open portals.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 16 1:45 PM
I have not spotted one more card since the first three the date of the update. I really don't understand why the Devs threw another impossible to obtain item at us.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 16 1:47 PM
LadyLeigh wrote:
Doodlebug2 wrote:long time player starting over. i1804410

Sent you an invite.

Got it

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 16 8:44 AM
long time player starting over. i1804410

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 16 3:07 PM
welshrarebit56 wrote:I am hoping that as an Ipad player, that the update the PC players had dated March 10, will also include the Spring update for us.
We can but hope.

The "update" for PC was simply maintenance for Windows 10 users. There was nothing new.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 5:53 PM
beep0624 wrote:Thank you to the developers for their work in solving the problems for Windows 10 players. In spite of all the complaints you get I appreciate your hard work! I love to play this game and am glad to be able once again to get going once again. Keep up the good work. I, personally, love the changes each time there is an update. It keeps things interesting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 16 7:51 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:Hi, everyone. I am a long time player and just started over. I received a Yeti egg from WOF and would like to craft him. I will need all of the Christmas cards to accomplish this. Hope someone can help. Will gift whatever I can.

Abbey in Castle 557579

Thanks to everyone who helped me achieve the Yeti.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 16 7:22 AM
Hi, everyone. I am a long time player and just started over. I received a Yeti egg from WOF and would like to craft him. I will need all of the Christmas cards to accomplish this. Hope someone can help. Will gift whatever I can.

Abbey in Castle 557579

posted in Wanderland on Feb 23, 16 4:40 PM
Please add me. New computer, new game. Play everyday and gift when I can. Will take down wishlist when away.

Friend code: 165332

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 16 4:04 PM
I am also starting over. New computer, new game. I will gladly send you a friend request. My code is 557579 Abbey in the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 16 4:02 PM
apollogold wrote:I hate to say this, but.... you already get rewarded for the flowers, you get either 10 coins or, on occasion, a stamp for every five flowers. Except during a Special Event, then they will add a shard and whatever else you need. As for keeping track of the flowers picked? That's basically to show you how many of those little suckers you've managed to gather. I'm hoping, that with the next up-date, they will remove the shards and coins from the HOS's, to the flower drop and give us the inventory items back. If they do this, they should also up the ante on the coins to 15 instead of 10. As for the Steering Wheels.... I totally agree. We should be able to KEEP any left overs to help with "Greedy Trina", instead of them vanishing into very thin air!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Totally agree. Just my 2 cents.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 16 4:00 PM
I just started over and am in need of friends. Play every day and will take down my wishlist when I will be away. Thanks

Friends Code: Abbey 557579

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator