Posts created by Rob_Blake

posted in Chimeras: Blinding Love Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 17 6:48 PM
I have played this type of puzzle in several other games, but this is the most difficult one that I have ever played. Although I knew the items would morph quickly, I think they are not dark or bold enough. I have stared at several of the scenes for several minutes and still could not see some of the items morphing. And even when I clicked on Hint and it circled the spots, the items were still rather faint.

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 7:17 AM
I did the Beta test of it on August 11.

posted in Chimeras: Blinding Love Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 17 6:57 AM
Code still working at 8:55 am Central time zone.

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 9:28 AM
bwake47 wrote:While everyone has a right to their opinion, I can't understand why a reviewer would start their review saying "I've never been a fan of this series". If you've never liked the series, who would expect you to like this one? I don't give those reviews any credit . I have all the games of this series and am anxious to demo this game.

I agree with you. And, I don't understand why some people reviewing or commenting on games have to be so angry or nasty to BFG or the developers, if they don't like a game. No one is being forced to play any of the demos or purchase any of the games. I appreciate reasons given for liking or not liking games, but expressing it with such anger is unsettling and I doubt that it is going to help to get BFG or the developers to change the games they create and sell.

I agree. I am so frustrated with that same mini game. I should have just used the directions in the SG, instead of trying to do it on my own. It is so messed up that I don't think I can complete it.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 11:37 AM
I got all of the Achievements except for "Genius" for finishing all the Minigames without skipping, but I didn't skip any of them. Anyone else have the same problem?

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 1:35 PM
Boris has stated that the problem with the missing photo has been repaired and that an update should be available. All that I have seen so far is an update for MAC. Is there going to be an update for PC soon or not?

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 17 7:23 PM
I may be too late for you to see my post, but I was wondering why so many games made in your country have screws and nuts being screwed or unscrewed the opposite direction of how they should be. In the U.S. we screw or tighten clockwise, and unscrew or loosen counter-clockwise. Yet, I have seen many, many times that the screws and nuts in your games are turned clockwise when being unscrewed or loosened by a screwdriver or a wrench. Are screws and nuts made the opposite way in your country?

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest on Aug 23, 17 7:36 AM
Scottie12 wrote:Thanks, nextgengranny, you are right. Normally, it mentions the CE version on an SE if available, so when I didn't see it, I jumped in with both feet!

I thought the same thing and was excited to see a SE only game, until I looked at my list of games that I have purchased. Oh, well. Still hoping to see some SE only HO games to use up free game credits.

Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on May 17, 17 6:41 AM
Thank you jaldeer.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on May 16, 17 12:31 PM
How do you get the Achievement that says: Don't feed the rats" ?

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on May 16, 17 12:17 PM
I believe you have to get every HO puzzle in Less than 20 seconds. You won't get the achievement if you do any of them in exactly 20 seconds. Has to be less than. I played the one with the jigsaw puzzle of the quill in it several times, and finally managed to get it in less than 20 seconds.

Huge for CE, and it is still working at 10:15 am (CST).

Map
 posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:27 PM
It is the Compass in the lower left corner.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 8:08 AM
I had no problems installing or playing the demo on Windows 10. PC over 7 years old.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 17 7:23 AM
Code still working at 9:23 AM (Central time zone).

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 9:18 AM
I have Windows 10 and my PC is 8 years old. I had no problems loading or playing the whole demo.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 1:52 PM
I have only played the demo (waiting for a better sale), but I agree that they should have the Morphing item locations included in the SG.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 1:49 PM
The guide is misleading for the clock, because of the colors they used to highlight the 2 dials. I switched the 2 dials from what I thought they should be, and then it worked.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator