Posts created by Ferretjenny

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 19, 15 7:54 AM
Roman_ANAWIKI wrote:There is no level 301. You can't play it. Once you see the end game story you can play any of 300 levels and 301 is our mistake. We will fix it. Thanks for pointing that out.

He he okey, thanks for yours answer

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 19, 15 7:52 AM
Roman_ANAWIKI wrote:If you are experiencing issues please try restarting your Windows first. Some people contacted us regarding freezing and resources issues and restarting Windows solved their problems.

So you think we must do this every time we want to play?? Dont think so... please Its up to you to fix this, Its not the players computer or what settings / windows we have. It should work flawlessly regardless.

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on May 10, 15 11:37 PM
Someone?? Please

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 10, 15 11:36 PM
The question I have too! Does anyone know ??

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 10, 15 11:31 PM
Hi peoples!

I have now contacted the judgment which created the game "anawiki" and the more people who report this (the game freezes) the faster it will be fixed!
[Removed by Moderator]
Just copy the above, if the link does not work, we will keep our fingers crossed that they do something about it as soon as possible!

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 10, 15 10:54 PM
Sidney420 wrote:The game blacks out and freezes; I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens through out the game; maybe it is time for you tech's to fix the problem instead of just telling us to contact you about this

I agree with you! It is not our fault / problem that the game freezes, it MUST be the creators themselves who must fix and nothing Bigfish can do anything about.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 10, 15 10:51 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing freezing issues as well as installation issues. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to take a look at the following help pages:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/536">Problems Downloading or Installation Failed </a>

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com
/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. They are always willing to investigate things further for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Sorry but this is nothing "support or help page on the Bigfish can do anything about because it is they who created the game that need to take a look at it.

The game freezes so you have to restart your computer and restart it again, and it's something that creators need to upgrade!

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Apr 18, 15 8:40 AM
No one who has answers ??

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Apr 14, 15 11:33 AM
I agree with everyone here! This is sick poorly done because there seem to be many who complain that the game can not cope! I hope those who created this game makes over and do it right! This hard, no one can, not even you yourselves who made the game!

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Apr 14, 15 11:23 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for their feedback for this particular game. I definitely know what it is like to not like certain parts of a game. We definitely recommend to play the trial versions since it helps to get a feel for the game before purchase.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We will definitely keep it in mind for future game releases.

bfgBellerophon

Hello to you. How is it supposed to cope game when it comes up wrong card all the time? Though playing on the very many times it never be the right anyway

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Apr 14, 15 11:18 AM
Hi I was wondering if there is someone who has passed this game? I will not even go to the third page as it pops up the wrong card all the time. I can play on paths 100's of times but I never manage to get the right color or anything else. How do you get 3 stars with right card?
Grateful for any help

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 23, 15 7:17 AM
Valdy wrote:There is obviously something wrong with your copy of the game, Ferretjenny. I would uninstall it, and then try again. You should get 5 hearts in all. But each time you don't get a Perfect, one heart is taken away. However, after an hour, a heart will be added again, to the maximum of five hearts.

I think I managed to reach level 6 or 7 before I got bored and deleted the game again. I reinstalled it - no idea why - and play once a day until I have no hearts left, and then go back in the next day, when the 5 hearts are back again.

ETA: Decided to uninstall the game again - this time for good. Just no joy and fun.

Thanks but have done that more than ones so I uintsall it too. I think this still is crap

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 17, 15 10:23 AM
NanaLoona wrote:You earn a heart back only if you completely remove all the cards on the board. Were you removing all the cards?

I have remove all cards on the board but when I'm on level/hand 4, I have to buy new heart otherwise I not go further in the game at all.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 17, 15 10:17 AM
Valdy wrote:You don't actually earn hearts. One heart is taken away when you start a new hand. If you don't get a Perfect, that heart will not be added again, but if you do get a Perfect, that heart will be added again.

So, say you have 4 hearts, and you play a hand, one heart is taken. If you don't get a Perfect, you only have 3 hearts left, if you do get a Perfect, that heart is added again to the 3, and you have your 4 hearts again.

I can only get 3 hearts not 4

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 17, 15 10:14 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:You earn hearts by getting perfect scores during a level. That is you have to remove all of the cards from the field. The hearts also replenish one an hour.

But I have remove all cards from the field and I can only get three hearts on each level/hand, I still have to buy new otherwise I not go further in the game.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 17, 15 10:10 AM
Thanks! But the problem is that I will go no further than to level 4 though I have all the heart I can get and then I must buy more hearts to get further in the game. That's why I think it will be very expensive and crap

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jan 15, 15 9:14 AM
This is dont true!!
To get bonuses for ex you must buy to continue playing! And this has only done because they want to earn more money and it's terribly ugly!

"Free to Play games act much like normal downloadable games and save your data upon exit. They are complete games, and can be played without purchasing any in-game items. The in-game items are offered if you want to enhance your gaming experience by providing you benefits, but those are completely optional. If you don't want to buy any items, you definitely don't have to![b] As for the save data, it should be stored locally on your computer like a downloadable game".

bfgSeine

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 15, 15 7:44 AM
wyebank wrote:I totally agree with all the above.

Me too Its crap

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 15, 15 7:39 AM
I test this game in 4 minutes, and after that I had to buy more hearts though I had three on every four levels, should it really be that way?
Please someone who can answer?

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 14, 15 8:48 PM
This is quite useless, will only reach level 3 then we need to buy hearts to continue playing. Though I already have 3 of all, we must still buy more for exempel. What is this garbage? I hate when bigfisch make the games for free and then you have to buy a lot more otherwise we can not play it at all! Do it right, thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator