Posts created by Fargosis16

crazycatfishlady wrote:Am I going to step on some toes if I post a list of theories by the people on Hondo's list specifically? I thought it would help narrow down which bits of speculation are more likely to be correct, but I don't want to offend anyone.

Go ahead, he made it sound like they had the main ideas down but some of us have details that go with it

Okay I'm whiting this out because warning your gonna hate me if I don't

I'm convinced Charles has a twin, probably a sister. And I know everyone wants a clear cut answer to victors mother. Charles has only shown any sort of reletionship with Emma and rose, both of which have flaws with this theory. What if....Charles sister and victors mother are.....well........uh......how to put this lightly..................thesamepersonOMGincestimeanitsnotlikecharlesisaflippenpsycopath

Of coarse I forget the lyrics, ill post again tommarow
Since I'm on teh iPad and teh file is on
TEH COMPUTEH

Back when efr first came out I wrote this little fan song, should I post it here?

I just have to say, hats off to the fishes who have found the time to complete each puzzle and were mentioned by hondo.
I've been on countless class trips this month (apparently I can't count to two) plus home life, friends, schoolwork and odd jobs (working at the costume shop is awesome but it's only open in October) and really bad weather has made it difficult for me to make my usual daily posts, or those who were here in the first few pages of this thread, my minutely posts

bri_rose1978 wrote:Wait...

there's a possibility I'm right in some of my speculating?

I think I'm in shock. I mean, I knew I'd managed to solve that one puzzle (with a LOT of help from everyone else and with susanszy getting it at almost the same time), but to think I might be right in some of my speculating... that's just... wow.

I feel so flattered!!

Congrats, I've just been here to entertain the masses

dzzzy wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:Just got back from New York, can someone sum up what I missed today

We (think) we solved the facebook clue Gps tpnf ju jt pomz z gpsuojhiu. Go one letter back for each letter and you get: For some it is only y fortnight. Most of us think the y is a typo and the clue should have a b in it which would solve as a. But MCF posted on facebook "Y ask questions." We are currently trying to solve Hondo's clue KILGVXG BLFI WRTRGH.

You can check the thread for some comments by Hondo and Picman.

Anybody like to add anything?

Thanks

Just got back from New York, can someone sum up what I missed today

This is a test, ignore it
Ãàáâäæå?šß???ž??ç?ñ??êèéë??ÿ?ùûüú??ïíîìòœôöó?øõ

Hondo wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:Could the "key" Hondo left us actually be a piano key and the three E's have something to do with notes played on a piano?

You'll know more once someone actually finds the key...

Key as in singing
Or key as in cocaine?

GameLvr30 wrote:
Hondo wrote:
Trust me, your time was not wasted. You were able to solve most of the puzzle yesterday, and now all that you need to complete it are the 3 additional e's Picman mentioned earlier.

And don't forget, I've left a key in case anyone needs it.

-Hondo

Could the "key" Hondo left us actually be a piano key and the three E's have something to do with notes played on a piano?

Like that one puzzle in ravenhearst?

Emma Ravenhearst
Edmond L. Dalimar

Anymore characters starting with 'E'?

1_of_5 wrote:
weissvonnix wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:

I don't think either is the case. People are probably excited about what they are theorizing and miss your post or have nothing to add to it.

Everyone's posts here get ignored unintentionally all the time. My suggestion is, if you feel strongly about what you said, then post it again.
That´s exactly what l did and it was again overlooked. - sigh -

Welcome to my world. Here, FB or RL.

It's also why we have 90+ pages here

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:51 PM
shorenuf wrote:
weissvonnix wrote:
bekair wrote:picmans last post has me wondering

Why "off to see the doc tomorrow" why not Dr. and no punctuation after doc ? why not just doctor ?

does it somehow tie in with "friend of his neighbor Georgia"

and just whom does not speak the "Kings tongue"

The friend, or Georgia ?

bbt
For the doc l wrote earlier, it maybe could be an acronym., something like i.e. dead on contact.

Or the MD becomes a medium and has to moderate between two parties?
The "Did you feel that?" could refer to the moment, when the MD will be possessed by a ghost..
That would also explain picmans chills, he mentioned. And the doc in this case could be a person of trust or an assistant with scientific skills.

Just thinking..

Or, MD = doc?

Well MD is another word for doctor
Or something like that

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:42 PM
It would be awesome if we do get to meet Charles' father in this game! He could open a whole new door in the dalimar storyline ((ravenhearst story+13th skull)) afterglow, he was Charles first friend/companion before he met Emma. He doesn't seem.....human, as the game hints (the raven,the Madame fate freak show poster, eating and binding souls, also when Charles said he taught him about love- am I the only one who thought that sounded kinda....pedophilic?) yet Charles seems to be somewhat ignorant of his role model. Maybe the intellectual diffrence between Charles and victor is to that of the intellectual diffrence between Charles' father and Charles himself? Also there is a theory that the '2' means Charles had an older sibling, who could've been murdered by their father at shadow lake by means of drowning (most likely before Charles was born or during infancy) what a twist it would be if Charles' father was a good guy the entire time, and the dead sibling was Charles GOOD twin which the father mistook for the evil one. Or in ravenhearst Charles mumbles something about being 'cursed' maybe it turns out there's some Heretity curse on the dalimar family tree? After all, none of Charles relatives has died of a natural cause thus far.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:26 PM
Doc......
Dr. Robert Lanswiller from Escape from Ravenhearst Act 5 the asylum?
Could we be meeting his ghost in shadow lake?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:14 PM
momo2006 wrote:Good afternoon Detectives! Just a little reminder to those who have played the beta, please do not comment on any theories that have been put forth

Thank you, that is all. Carry on.

Man I need to stop giving people that link

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 12:01 PM
Ismene wrote:
Bordrblaze wrote:

Let's see: as Master Detective, I have broken into numerous homes, cars and businesses.

I will steal anything not nailed down and if it is I will find the hammer and get it anyways.

I can find the key to any lock and if I can't, I will pick it or whack it with a crowbar. I know where you hide all your valuables and secrets.

The MD isn't quite that bad. Next time you replay Dire Grove, once you get the safe in the manager's office open, click on the stack of cash .

But yeah, she's definitely bending the rules into a pretzel. (At least in US legal codes, most of what she does would land her in court. I'm guessing there's enough similarities with UK legal codes to get the same result.)

I keep hearing about a mcf fanfic where the detective and Charles go to court over the events in RTR XD I have yet to find it DX

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 11:33 AM
Andrew
First off, YAY SOMETHING OUT OF THIS FANBASE THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED CREEPYPASTA!! Second, you just took one of the creepiest, sick, gothic and most controversial big fish games

And made it into a brilliant love story

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 10:52 AM
AndrewB179 wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:
dogmama wrote:
Mimisix wrote:Completely O.T.

ALL ELIGIBLE U.S. CITIZENS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY!

I agree!! Every vote counts !

I totally did not vote for Charles dalimar

Well, good. He's British, after all, thus ineligible. Now, Emma Ravenhearst, on the other hand...

*english

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator