Posts created by cathyok

I also loved the first one but still have not finished the second one for the same reasons. I so hope they do this new one the way they did the first one.But, boy the download is slower then ever for some reason.

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 6, 13 6:54 AM
Having played the other games in this series I knew what to expect from this one. There are a few changes in this one that I really like. Although it is also a little heavy on the HO puzzles they also included some uses of the tarot card as mini puzzles which makes the game more fun I think. Nice job Devs and thank you for another quality game.

posted in The Saint: Abyss of Despair on Apr 5, 13 5:06 AM
Nice job on the reviews guys! You pretty much said it all. I would add that this is one of the most straight forward games I have played in a long time. I think they could have made the puzzles a little more of a challenge and they would be more fun to do. It was almost painful to listen to the man from Africa speak, I wanted to get the words out for him. All in all not a bad game but rather different for these Devs and I have noticed they are trying their hand at a lot of different types of games.

posted in The Secret of the Nautilus on Apr 4, 13 5:53 AM
Thank you so much for leaving in the laser puzzle when you redid this older game. It was so much fun leading up to when I could use the laser the way I got to. Loved that. But, why did you take out the kitcen puzzle? I was so looking forward to blowing up the cabinet and then seeing if I could grab the knife and get out of there before dying. Why did you not offer the original game as well as he redone one? No matter, it is still a great game.

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 5:47 AM
Morning all! Althena 533, I do not think you were trying to be rude with your comments and maybe the rest of us are too eager to jump all over someone because it is true that lately there have been some really mean comments posted in our pond. That said, I love this series and so glad to see that the Devs stuck with the same format. It has everything I want in a really well done game. It is alot larger then the other two which is a plus. Thanks Devs and Big Fish.

posted in The Secret of the Nautilus on Apr 2, 13 1:45 PM
Thanks chief101 for the help. I have found alot of stuff they left out when they redid this game. Like the organ puzzle and the wheel puzzle. Shame they cut so much of the game and in doing so it is not as good as it should be.

posted in The Secret of the Nautilus on Apr 2, 13 5:16 AM
According to the walk through I am supposed to pick up aessure cooker in this room. Have looked every where and can not find it. Or, is this one of the things they changed when they redid this game? If they were going to redo things they really should have offered a walkthrough for the game.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 9:30 AM
I really like the addition of the interactive map with this one in the series. I still have not finished Return to Joyville because you could not make a move anywhere without haveing to do a Ho so you can proceed on. After awhile for me the story seemed to take a back seat and it became all about the Hos and they were a cluttered up mess. I am so glad that in this new one they went back to the way the first ones were done. You can move around and explore and do things on your own and for me it makes the game a lot more fun to play. Thanks Devs! You did a really good job with this one.

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 8:47 AM
My download was also fast and only took a few minutes to load. Really like the City of Cyan and I think this one is even better. So much to see and do that makes you not want to stop playing. Their other game is not a part of this series but also a very good game. Good job Devs, you did a outstanding job with this game. Thanks BF for taking such good care of us.

Maybe a lot of you feel cheated by this one as a CE but for me I loved the other ones in this series and this one is just as well done. I would have liked a map but I think that is just because I haven gotten spoiled because so many of the games include one so we can be a little lazy and not do the work moving around on our own. Very well done Devs on all levels!

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 5:36 AM
The way you handled this issue so quickly and got right on working to fix the problems just reinforces why you guys are at the top in the gaming world. I am so sorry to have seen some in our pond attack you in such a mean way. Please know that they are in the minority and that most of us in the pond do not act in such a manner. Keep up the way you do what you do, in my book you are the best. Just wanted you to know that since I am sure you are not feeling very appreciated at the moment and I for one appologise for them and their bad comments.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 9:54 AM
Seems everyone is having a problem when trying to pick up either the shark or the duck Mine did it with the shark and I had to use the task manager to get me out and then got the error message. Came here hoping the the person overseeing this game had come in to tell us what is being done about this issue as I think it is a game problem and not on our end. Where are you Big Fish? Since no help here I will send a report in and wait for a response. Kinda annoying!

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 7:25 AM
Overall not a bad game. One thing that did bug me was the first cut scene where they are talking but their lips did not move. For some reason I found that a little creepy. I also wish the could have made the mini puzzles a little more challenging like promises in the writeup. All that said its a okay game but has alot of HOs which will please those who love them.

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 9:53 AM
Thank you so much Devs for making this game heavy on adventure and lite on HOs. For me this was a wonderful and interesting game to play. I love that the map can be used to move from location to location. You guys made this one even better then the first. Sorry to hear so many had problems trying to use the SG, I didn't for some reason. Hope they get that fixed for those that did as this a great game.

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 16, 13 8:42 AM
This is a very well done game and if the Devs are new then they have a very bright future ahead of them. Hope that in the end we find out what the terrible pain his brother is going through to turn him so mean. Thanks Devs for a wonderful game and I look forward to your next one.

I also bought without doing the demo first because your other games were so good. Love to have the Devs pop into our forum to let us know that they really care what we think of the games they offer. Thank you so much for including the interactive map. I wish some of the other Devs would pay more attention to us when we try to teel you what we would like to see in a game. PLease keep doing more games for us to enjoy and maybe on a few of them you will even do some without relying on HOs. Thanks Blam and also Big Fish for bring this great game.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 13, 13 7:09 AM
Euskalduna I think you are on to something in regards to it not being a CE game. I know it is realy important to Big Fish to give us games at a very affordable cost so we will be able to buy more. It is the only thing that makes sense as the game really is CE quality. This is a wonderful and very fun game to play and just gets better and better the more I play. I love the little grimlins but not the eyeballs so much. Thank you Devs and Big Fish for this perfect game.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 1:57 PM
Has anyone figured out what the little pet is supposed to do for you. So far all it has done for me is pop in suddenly and ask for things or say useless things such as I do not have wings and can not fly as if I had not already figured that out for myself. In some of the games I have played the little creatures do help you get things you can't reach or go in small places you can't fit into. If that is why we have been given it then I sure can not figure out how I can use him for anything but to annoy me. I am over half way done with the game if he is going to do anything for me he better hurry up and do me some good.

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 7, 13 6:14 AM
I do not know if anyone is still checking the forum for this game but I just had to make a few comments now that I am almost done with the game. For those who were concerned about the voodoo dolls don't be so far there has been no relationship with them to the game itself. You just collect them and they show up on a map. I am also still waiting for the game to get tied back to what the main theme is about. The cursed town is not showing up anywhere so far. Just the very cheery matchmaker finding your perfect match. For me, it is almost like the Devs forgot what the game is supposed to be solving for us.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 6:03 AM
I have been waiting for the next game in the Azada series and to find it so changed makes me very disappointed and wondering why they even made it a part of a on going saga. I also wish Devs would hear us when we say there is a better way to get the things we need to progress in the game then hard to see junkpile HOs. Bought it right off thinking I would get a following story so hoping the changes do not ruin it for me and others who haved loved the other ones.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator