Posts created by bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 6:48 AM
Snap Valdy!

We are currently cracking the whip over our engineers and so we hope to have this resolved for you all very soon.

I will leave this thread open to update you once we have more.

Thanks again for your patience as we sort this out, you guys are the best!

Oh and I hope you enjoy the game Penny1942!

Cheers everyone!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 5:42 AM
Hi folks!

We are sorry about this and I just wanted to let you know we are currently working on addressing this problem.

Once this is resolved, any outstanding punches should be added to your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes and thank you for bearing with us!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 5:40 AM
Hi folks!

Kegggie - I can confirm this is the normal time for the forums to appear. The Flounder threads are created at 12.29 am PST but the forum itself goes live an hour later.

The time is 9.33 am GMT precisely in case that helps!

Althena533 - I am sorry that this object is not responding for you.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to make sure that no other tasks need to be completed first, as sometimes, tasks need to be tackled in a certain order.

In addition, you could try creating a new player profile, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If you would prefer not to take such a drastic step just yet, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so we can investigate what is going on further and perhaps offer an alternative solution.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in 3D Puzzle Venture on Sep 12, 13 4:06 AM
Hi doggiemom12,

I took a look and no, there is no option to disable the custom cursor in this game.

If the cursor is behaving erratically, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game, including the cursor:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Another thing you could try is running the game at a lower setting. To try that, click on Settings , then on Graphics and see if adjusting the quality has any affect on the cursor's responsiveness.

Hoping this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

posted in Nearwood on Sep 12, 13 3:53 AM
Hi pixielily,

Sorry to see you had the game freeze up on you.

As some newer games are quite sensitive, needing the most up to date drivers to perform correctly, I would suggest checking the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If you have tried this already and would like some help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

Hi Kirspanky,

I am happy to offer some help if I can.

Demolish one of the lower chalets and replace with a sawmill
Add a garden to one chalet to counteract the negative happiness you start off with
Add gardens to the uppermost chalets for 100 happiness
Then you need to add a dwelling plus a garden to each of the floating building plots
This will give you the 200 happiness to pay the leprechaun
Then build the beehives
After stockpiling enough wood to build a cabin with a garden, demolish the sawmill and replace with a cabin + garden to gain 400 happiness.

Hoping this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Glad you got there folks! It was a tricky one for sure!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 12, 13 3:36 AM
Hi bearchan!

Great question as I was a little confused by that feature too!

The Time Machine allows the player to change the pitch and speed of the monsters' singing and movements.

It does not affect the real time game time, such as breeding, incubation or baking time etc.

Hoping this info is useful!

bfgBaikal

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 12, 13 3:33 AM
Hi lacard,

Sorry to hear that, please log a help request with Tech Support so we can look at what is going on here.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in 3D Puzzle Venture on Sep 12, 13 3:30 AM
Hi K_in_NE,

Welcome to the forums!

I am sorry to hear that!

I am not sure why this feature is not showing up for you so my best suggestion would be to please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

They will be happy to take a closer look at things with you.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 12, 13 3:27 AM
Hi lcap,

Welcome to the forums!

While I haven't played this game yet I did a little research and it seems like a code for the box should have been added to your journal when you examined the vase in the hallway?

Please check our journal and if it is not there, it might be a good idea to check out that vase again, or use the hint function to help flag any outstanding tasks.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 12, 13 3:00 AM
Hi Folks,

I'm sorry to see that you have had this trouble.

When a game fails to launch for you, this normally indicates that the game and computer are not communicating with one another as well as they should.

The best way of remedying that, is to have a look at the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle the game more effectively.

If those steps don't work or you would like some help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 12, 13 2:59 AM
Hi susanszy,

I am sorry that you are experiencing these performance issues.

Please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team>, as they will be able to take a closer look at what is going on here and offer specific support.

Finally, as this is a technical issue and we already have a thread dedicated to these types of issues, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but please feel free to repost that issue here.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 12, 13 2:20 AM
Hi folks!

For those of you with display and/or performance issues, have you checked your screen resolution and updated your drivers already?

If not, I would suggest trying to make those adjustments as the first port of call.

If that fails, I would encourage you to work with Tech Support Team so they can offer some more dedicated support.

emery419 - as opposed to the links I have offered above, you might want to have a look at our Mac specific help page here?

Finally, moonwitch1 - The request for a security key is often associated with some major change to your computer. Some modifications can prompt the Game Manager to request a security key for one or several of your games as well.

To obtain the necessary key to gain access to your games, please get in touch with Customer Support and one of our Reps will be happy to help!

There is some information that you can include in your email that will help us to generate the code(s) right away and the process for collecting that can be found in the following help article:

Security Key Error

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 1:40 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 1:39 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 1:38 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 1:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 11, 13 4:41 AM
Hi tkofaith,

Welcome to the forums!

This is a great question and I am happy to help you with it!

So you post those updates in game. Once you get your final screen letting you know how many stars you have won, there is a button right below that for Facebook or Twitter. Just click that the button and a pre-made post will come up and all you need to do to send that is hit Share!

After doing on so on 10 separate occasions that trophy will be yours!

Hoping this helps and happy golfing!

bfgBaikal

posted in Fairway™ on Sep 11, 13 4:11 AM
Oh no Chele64!

I'm sorry about that! My best advice you be to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so we can look into this for you.

Now, as this is a tech issue, I will lock this thread up to keep the forum tidy but please feel free to report any tech issues in the dedicated thread here
if you wish.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator