Posts created by bfgSeine

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 7, 13 4:10 PM
That's great to hear, LadyDream! Thanks for sharing with us, and I hope you continue to have fun playing together.

Enjoy!

bfgSeine

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 7, 13 4:07 PM
Hi Zoppy,

That's very odd. I haven't personally noticed any problems like that, but if you continue to notice weird timing issues, please let our Tech Support Team know so we can investigate that.

I hope you're enjoying the game!

bfgSeine

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 7, 13 4:05 PM
Hi Camila74,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. We definitely don't want you to lose your progress in the game, so I recommend checking out our help article here that covers the common cause for that and some tips on fixing it:

Game Not Saving

If you continue to experience problems, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can assist you further. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game there.

I hope that helps so you can enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on Oct 7, 13 3:57 PM
Hi Pengwen77,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is crashing. That's never fun, but our help article here goes over some basic steps you can try to get the game running normally if you'd like:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to lend a hand and offer other suggestions to get the game working. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread here, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post there with any problems in the game.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 7, 13 3:21 PM
Hi ccorrin,

I don't have an exact date for a new update, but hopefully we'll be able to offer one soon! As soon as we get information on that or a new update comes out, we'll be sure to update you here in the forum.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons on Oct 7, 13 1:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Great news! A new PC version is available for GAME TITLE! This latest version includes some minor fixes and the addition of an 'Undo' button.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Farm Up on Oct 7, 13 1:17 PM
Hi mariannmac,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. If the game is restarting on your and not saving your data, that may be due to a permissions issue, which our help article here goes over in more detail:

Game Not Saving

If that isn't working, our Tech Support Team may be able to offer other suggestions so that won't happen in the future.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post there with any problems in the game.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 7, 13 12:07 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know a new PC version of the game has been released! You can find more information in the announcement here.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 7, 13 12:06 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know a new PC version of the game has been released! You can find more information in the announcement here.

I also wanted to let everyone know that there is a bit of time between when we receive a new update and when it goes live. We check for problems, bugs and other issues before releasing it to ensure that it works well. That's why there can sometimes be a slight delay in seeing it released.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 7, 13 12:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Great news! A new PC version is available for Settlers of the West! This latest version slows the level timer speed by 25% for novice difficulty, as well as increases the gold and silver goal times. Overall game difficulty has been reduced.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Oct 7, 13 11:53 AM
Hi catbag8717,

Are you seeing any errors when that happens? If not, that may be due to some saved data that's out of place, or a game file not properly installed. I recommend reinstalling the game quickly to see if that might help:

Fransje66 - Our help article here goes over a bit about games not saving, which might help in your case:

Game Not Saving

If those tips aren't working, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can offer other recommendations.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 7, 13 11:39 AM
Hi Dee632,

You can also use your keyboard's "Print Screen" button. That button is usually along the top row or near your number pad on your keyboard. If you click that, it will capture what's on the screen currently, then you can paste that into a program like Paint to crop it and save it.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Farm Up on Oct 7, 13 11:25 AM
Hi grayfar,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. It sounds like the game's saved data isn't being stored properly, or is being deleted somehow. As a first step, I recommend making sure the game is able to save the data it's storing using our help article here:

Game Not Saving

If you notice that happening again, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can look into that for you and offer some suggestions.

Since this is also a more technical topic, I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game in the dedicated technical issues thread here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Summer Mahjong on Oct 7, 13 9:30 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgSeine

posted in Summer Mahjong on Oct 7, 13 9:29 AM
What do you think of Summer Mahjong? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Summer Mahjong page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo on Oct 7, 13 9:27 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgSeine

posted in Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo on Oct 7, 13 9:27 AM
What do you think of Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo on Oct 7, 13 9:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Summer Mahjong on Oct 7, 13 9:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 6, 13 4:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I've also posted in the other thread about the update available for the game here, but I wanted to let you know that if we hear any news of the update, we'll be sure to let you know. New updates are also posted in the game forum when they go live, so hopefully we get that soon!

bfgSeine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator