Posts created by jude_todd

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 16 6:21 AM
I have completed the five part challenge using diamonds to speed it up but it has not registered it . Is there a bug with the game ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 16 10:22 AM
I have to agree that the score some people acquire in the tournaments are unreal , i was playing when the high score was in the 500's this is impossible . The most i have ever achieved was in the 300's and i was delighted with that but alas it has never been repeated a mid 200 is the best i can hope for . Lets hope it can be sorted soon because it spoils a fun part of the game .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 16 1:47 PM
I enjoy the challenges these new modes pose , it will not please everyone but it makes the game fun , It could be worse they may put these modes in the tournament , that would make for an interesting leader- board .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 16 3:09 PM
I played in the tournament tonight 9pm -11 pm and got a reasonable score of 208.664 but i never appeared on the scoreboard , This is the second time its happened to me and once again i miss out on diamonds .

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 16 11:22 PM
Thanks, it was starting to drive me nuts , i had tried it everywhere .

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 16 10:29 AM
Can anyone tell me where you use this item in the secret library please.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 16 7:51 AM
This seems to be a problem for quite a few people as the same thing happens to me .I have windows 10 and wonder if this is causing problems .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 11:34 PM
A big Thank You to the team after the latest update i was able to run midnight castle again and its working perfectly . I appreciate all your hard work and hope people remember that this game is free to play so a little patience is sometimes needed ,

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 10:04 AM
Like everyone else i updated only to have the fault has developed and have the must close down message appear . I sent a file to Dr Felix and wait patiently for a solution to the problem .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 9:39 AM
I have a recurring problem with the broken statue. i would say that eight out of ten times when i visit it opens to graphics only . I then have to escape the game as it has no list of hidden objects and this can occur several times in a row , its very frustrating.
Does any one else have this problem it used to happen occassionaly with the pirate too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 12:14 PM
Does anyone know how to find these ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator