Posts created by OvrThRainbo

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on May 22, 12 7:31 PM
I'm stuck in Chapter 5 on the Mysterious Island at the point where the Walkthrough says I am too put the "other half of the handle" on the statue on the left in front of the building and glue the halves and then take the handle with me.. I have 2/3 of a handle, not one half, in my inventory and of course it doesn't work here. What am I doing wrong? i can't find anything in the Walkthrough to help me and I've tried working back to see what I missed over and over again. Very frustrating! Help please. Thanks!..

posted in Blood and Ruby on May 16, 12 4:04 PM
Hi! I'm stuck in the Library after getting Marcus' Museum Pass and Scroll. I think the Hint was to figure out the symbols on the open Scroll. Accidentally I clicked on Skip. Now I can't go back to deal with the scroll. I've been everywhere I've already been, Courtyard, Alley, Antique Shop, Herbalist, Docks and where the Gondolier was and can't figure out how to advance in the game. Help! Any advice, please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator