Posts created by dearabbi

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 14 11:32 AM
I have two problems. First when I click on a location, there is no list of things to find and the items to be found in that location are not in the picture. I usually can play just fine if I reboot my computer. This is time consuming. Today it didn't work, I still had no list.
Second, when I get 5 flowers the coins don't always drop. This happened three times yesterday and first collection today.

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on May 1, 14 3:35 PM
It has now been a week since I purchased this game. I still have had no response from the tech team. I sure miss on line chat. If I am not able to download this game on my PC, can I exchange it for another one? Somebody PLEASE tell me something.

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on Apr 26, 14 8:41 AM
I purchased this game 3 days ago. It downloaded and installed just fine. When I went to play, I clicked on paly. The screen went blank, then the screen that read 'Play again. You own this game, play with no time limit.' When I clicked on paly again, the same thing happened. I then uninstalled and tried to reinstall. The game would not reinstall. Tried all the info under help. still no go. When I click on install, the message at the bottom of the screen says do you want to run or save? I click on run, but that's as far as I got. What do you suggest I do next?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 14 2:52 PM
I am a small fish is a big pond. I need some friends. My friend code is 146288. Keep swimming.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator