Posts created by badgerfann

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 7:24 AM
You need to have at least 5 shots left to get the 3 stars. Do not remove wall in lower left to get tower. Use ricochet off rock in top row, 2nd from left to get that tower.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 7:21 AM
When you are in a level, click on the menu button....at the bottom of the list is the strategy guide.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 9:22 PM
Never mind, I figured it out.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 8:53 PM
Working in a clockwise rotation from bottom left corner of screen....the locations are:

1. bottom of left island
2. below lumber mill
3. in trees above lumber mill
4. straight across water from #3
5. on cliff above snapdragons
6. left of snapdragons.
7. on bottom of right hand island

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 8:50 PM
The mushroom locations are:

Next to 1. Cooks Hut, 2. on second island by trees, 3. in lower right between rock and trees, 4. the to the left of snapdragons right by canon base. Collecting from all these spots will give you enough to pass first frog. Then collect from log in middle of island after you build the bridge. That will give you enough to pass 2nd frog.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 6:49 PM
You need to excavate one from the ancient ruins in the lower right hand side of screen. Then there is another right next to the left wall of the warehouse.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 5:38 PM
How do you earn three stars for this mini game? Is it reaching end with no hits, destroying all the enemy ships, getting all bonus? Thought I did really well and only got 2 stars for this game.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Magic Mosaics on Apr 16, 16 6:15 PM
Just wanted add to the numbers here who are unable to open/play game. Game doesn't open and needs to be shut down using task manager. The is the 3rd time this has happened with a game in the past 2 months. The first time it happened I did all the trouble-shooting methods in the cut & paste "help" section. I don't even bother now, as I know it is NOT my computers fault, it is a bad game from the designers.....who I'm positive have never beta tested these games.

Very disappointed as mosaics are some of my favorite games and I normally buy any that come out.

Should note that I'm on Win 10, Direct X 12

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 16 6:47 AM
Thanks! Guess I should have been able to figure that out, probably spent too long staring at screen without clicking on stuff.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 16 7:48 PM
I'm playing on hard and am at the HO scene that comes up after you place the lily emblems on the lady's robe. I only have a candle and shell left, but have no idea where to place them. The SG is no help as it just says play the HO game to receive an oilcan. Any direction would be appreciated.

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 16 1:13 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to be able to report that an update is now available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition (PC) that addresses some of the issues being discussed here. The update should automatically show up in the Big Fish Games app, and can also be found manually in the app. The following thread has steps for this, as well as specifics on what this update addresses:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/699017.page">UPDATE! New version available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes CE (PC) - March 15, 2016</a>

If anyone continues to experience an issue, or is seeing an issue not resolved by that update, I recommend taking a look at the following help articles:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

Additionally, the following help article has steps and information specific to Mac computers:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175">Mac Game Troubleshooting</a>

We also recommend reaching out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> if anyone is seeing a persisting issue. Our Reps are always happy to help.

surfergrl, I'm sorry to hear that you hadn't received a response from our Support Team. Our Reps have recently received an unusual amount of emails, and so are a little behind on the normal response time. I've been in contact with our Support Team, and it looks like a Rep has sent out a response to you. If anyone else is waiting for a response, I want to assure you that our Reps are working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as they're able.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Still have a black screen and blue circle upon start up.....even after installing update. Oh and it also took me back to 23 mins left of trial vs owning game like I do. None of your help articles did a dang thing to resolve the issue.

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 16 5:35 PM
lauralpurcell wrote:I try to start game get black screen with blue circle circling in the middle game never comes up what do you suggest I have windows 10 version 10.o.1024 with directx version 12

I have this exact same issue.....was able to play the demo fine, purchased game and installed. When I went to play game again all I got was a black screen/blue circle.

Windows 10, DirectX v. 12

posted in Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta on Nov 23, 15 6:18 PM
I'm having an issue where after I use the hero card that removes a closed card, when I get to the point where the card was removed the card next to it is not able to be selected no matter what I do. Has happened 4 times now on the same level.....this is preventing me from getting 3 stars on the level.

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 15 4:06 PM
I'm at the puzzle where I need to replicate the caretakers face. However, having problems using the comb.....what exactly are you supposed to do? I click on the comb then on the line that appears in the hair....however, the line only gets a little way down and then stops and puzzle resets. I assumed that you had to follow the line down with the comb, but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm playing on hard.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 6:46 AM
From the "map" screen, click on the arrow at the top left of the screen. It will take you back to the opening screen and then you click "quit"

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 6:45 AM
I'm having the same issue. Nothing I do seems to get me past level.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 8:20 AM
Never mind.....I'm positive this is a glitch in the game. As soon as I dropped down to casual I was able to complete. Seems like developer did not spend alot of time debugging this game.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 8:14 AM
Any tricks to this puzzle? I manage the first two flowers with no problem. But no matter where I click on third target, I get the red bite and am back to the 2nd flower. Also, I'm playing on hard so I can't skip.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 8:12 AM
Since I'm playing on hard I couldn't skip this puzzle. Like you I found it very frustrating.....however, was able to finish it. There are a couple limitations, first the frog will follow your bait, your bait has a cap of 20 attempts and you need to get over 100 pts in order to advance. The trick is to move your mouse faster than the frog. So I would move mouse to one side of screen, then wait for a big fish to appear and scroll fast to catch it. You won't finish fast with this puzzle but you will finish.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 15 2:03 PM
How do you use the hot air balloon? I have it on my island, but nothing happens when I tap on it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator