Posts created by Floraws

posted in Mirror Mixup on Sep 12, 11 5:03 PM
Hey, fellows... I'm pulling off my hair because of this damn level. I think there is something wrong with it... cause I have done all of the others so far, with no big problem... but this one is impossible to solve. Please share if you can. Thanks.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Sep 6, 11 11:50 AM
Oh me oh my oh joy.... what a wonderful, WONDERFUL game this is. Graphics are soo soo nice! Well, the story... well, you know... witches and spells and all. But everything is nice, neatly done, and above all the hints are simply awesome. A certain buy for me. However, Mr BF, Cherb has all the reason in the world. Please forget about sending us back to Internet after playing. Dont press us, it is a sort of bullying, you know? Cause we have no chance nor opportunity to refuse it. I am really disappointed with that bully behaviour of yourselves. Please believe me: if we are bound to buy something, we will do it. No need to "induce" the gamer.
That said, I rate this game first grade. Excellent!

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Sep 6, 11 10:40 AM
Such a nice game, such nice icons, such nice story, such nice villagers... all to be lost because of the timer. Developers, when will you realize that a great deal of gamers DO NOT WANT a timer???? Nothing easier than to create a no-timer game. I cannot understand. Is that out of lazyness?
Of course, it is a no-no to me. Pity.

posted in Mirror Mixup on Aug 30, 11 6:00 AM
That is interesting. I went through level 47 without any problem... and now I am stuck on level 61, and it sure must be easier, cause nobody went to the trouble of solving it online. Maybe one of you can help me? Thanks.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 3:26 PM
My big problem is, I can't go to the playground anymore. I broke the bottle, have the hook, and I know I have to go to the playground. I am stuck going round and round. I can reach the fountain but cant reach the playground. I can go to the basement, to the dock, and to the vineyard... but that is it. This is terribly frustrating. Please help me.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 8:19 PM
After blowing the rope with the torch I have to go to the playground. Well... I didnt find the way to it. I am at the basement, go up to the vineyard, to the dock and to the fountain. But there is no way to the playground. Anyone with the same problem?
Can you please help me?

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 11 1:24 PM
Hey, you fellas, you expert ones... I am the third person that cant find the way out of the house... I keep going round and round
From the basement to the vineyard, to the fountain... to the dock... thats all
I simply cannot reach the playground anymore
nor the rotunda or the gazebo
Please help!

posted in Mirror Mixup on Aug 17, 11 5:10 PM
I have been playing this for some time, and now I feel quite comfortable to win stars in any level. I have found something that might be helpful. The darker brims of the squares indicate they are the borders of the picture. That was particularly helpful for me when I reached level 45. I don't know if I am clear enough... if not, let me know. Thanks, wonderful game. I just do not like all the pics, lol. Some are definitely dull!

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Aug 1, 11 3:17 PM
I can't manage to swap the colours and put them in the right order. Could you give me some hint? Thanks!

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jul 21, 11 9:45 PM
I too am having a heckuva time there. Not even skip I can! Besides, I am playing untimed... and there IS time, cause it starts slowly and then it goes like a bolid... and no combinations anymore
I really am very much frustrated here... will have to stop playing this game, otherwise so nice and smooth
A real pity

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jul 20, 11 11:13 AM
Wow... I don't know why you had no answer so far, but I simply loved your remarks. Yes, they were very helpful. Maybe you can help in solving those puzzles too. I mean, they don't seem very difficult, but the second one (level 26, I think) to rotate and swap colors... up to now I couldnt do it. Anyways, your tips were very very nice. Thank you!

posted in Ocean Express on May 18, 11 12:58 AM
A definite nono to me. Time is up, time is up, time is up. Why didn't the creators make a relaxed mode? It is a nice game, but I want time to think, I dont want to rush and try to win against my own computer, I want to think and have a nice designed barge. Besides, it keeps repeating the same graphics. Definitely, no. But the idea is great!

posted in Word Zen on May 15, 11 7:46 PM
No doubt of it. Until there is a relaxed mode, it is a nono to me. And... try to have a better dic... it is not complete.

posted in Haiku Journey on Apr 28, 11 8:53 AM
I totally agree with you, Benji7. It is one of the most interesting games, really nice to play... but with all those limitations, it becomes terribly frustrating. So much so that it is a nono for me. I will buy it when -- and if -- the developers change these rules. Oh, btw -- I am not a native English speaker, and I am sure there are lots of players like me. Please consider making this game easier, so that we all can enjoy it. Thanks.

posted in Jig Swap Puzzle on Apr 23, 11 4:05 PM
Yah, I fully agree to that. It is very bad from that point of view. so I am not buying it for the same reason. Otherwise, a very nice and challenging puzzle game.

posted in Newspaper Puzzle Challenge - Sudoku Edition on Apr 22, 11 12:09 PM
What a bad display, what bad instructions, what bad numbers... what bad everything.
Frustrating, irritating and boring. Doesnt look like a BF choice; I cant understand how the heck they accepted to put this on screen. BTW -- I couldnt erase the possible numbers, those little ones. If I choose clear, it erases every little number I have, no matter which one I click. JAYZUZ!!!

posted in Elements on Apr 19, 11 11:44 AM
Sometimes I get a message, its a long one, but it says it cannot find the sibling. And out it goes, and I lose that level. Can someone help me?

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Mar 24, 11 10:15 AM
Hello, Cuoritz... The thing is, if I don't finish the puzzle in time, the game will take me back to the first puzzle of the level I am in. So, when I finished the 15th puzzle, I was taken to the 15 level. If, for instance, I don't manage to finish the 20th puzzle, the game will take me back to the 16th puzzle. The second level is 30, and from this one I can't go on... because when I didn't finish the 56th puzzle, I was taken back to the 31st. Again and again... So, to me it looks very frustrating.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Mar 24, 11 10:05 AM
I can't understand it when you say the game is slow. To me it runs very smooth, and the hint button took only 1 minute to recharge. English is not my native language, so the challenge is super. I simply loved this game as it is -- graphics, butterfly/fairy, blackboard and all. Congratulations to the creators! I hope a similar game will be on sale very soon.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 11 1:07 PM
Look, the Walkthrough is totally outdated now. It shows things that are not asked anymore and it doesnt show some items that now are needed to find. Without the walkthrough and without hints... I had to give up for the moment. In cabin 10 I need to find the dragonfly; in cabin 12 another thing and so on. Heck. Am I doing something wrong here? It is a nice game, and I would like to finish it. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator