Posts created by MJ_Mystery

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:45 AM
Alright all in the pond, it is time for today's countdown song.

How many days are left? Four!
With each clue solved we ask for more
As our excitement level begins to soar
And we wonder what will chill us to the core
The days left are four

Shadow Lake countdown is four
Until we walk off the bus through the door
I wonder if Picman is still feeling poor
I wonder if the rune is like the Dire Grove lore
The days until Shadow Lake are four!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:18 AM
cadfael wrote:MJ, I love your enthusiasm!

Well it's my first year participating in the spec. thread and I didn't know if I had a chance concerning the twitter Q&A and then I LOVE the Mystery Case Files games. I'm glad that others love my enthusiasm and my countdown songs. Today's will be up very soon. Also if I end up getting a free game along with the poster I think I may scream and then jump out of my seat with joy.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:08 AM
Rainbow722 wrote:
MJ_Mystery wrote:
<snipped>
... but then there was my question and it was answered I absolutely freaked out and prevented myself from jumping up and down with joy.

NEVER prevent yourself from jumping up and down with joy! We deserve all the expressions of joy we get, no matter what size or why!

Thanks. I actually did jump up and down with joy just not out of my seat.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 6:48 AM
OMG! A Madame Fate puzzle! COOL!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 6:19 AM
weissvonnix wrote:Hi all! Good morning.
Wasn´t that fun yesterday? Umm, tonight? l couldn´t stay away and was awake til nearly 2am. Now l´m tired like hell but it was worth it. l never thought they would choose one of my questions. # 28.. l was about to close, when l saw it pop up.

Morning all. It sure was fun yesterday! I burst out crying when my question was asked, mine was question # 7. I wasn't sure if I had a chance with so many questions being posted and some people posting more than one question (I only posted one) but then there was my question and it was answered I absolutely freaked out and prevented myself from jumping up and down with joy.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 7:35 PM
I'm getting really tired so I'm heading off to bed. I'll check tomorrow for any communication from BFG about how to get my poster and anything else. I also hope for a new clue to help tied us over until Monday. Night all

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 6:01 PM
cadfael wrote:MJ, you'll probably get a tweet asking for snail mail info. Congrats on winning a poster! Maybe you'll get a copy of the game too!

Maybe...right now I'm still absolutely over the moon about having my question chosen and answered especially since I'm new to the Pond and twitter and the fact that I only sent one question in.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 5:55 PM
Personally I wonder how those who have gotten their question posted and answered int the Twitter Q&A will get their poster. (Myself included).

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:43 PM
Whoa! I just morphed into a minnow!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:34 PM
saskatil wrote:ummm...kind of embarrassing -again

ETA: love that answer!!

Hey you got a third question up and answered. Way to go! And number 3 for tweam3p!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:25 PM
mcguind wrote:So if I don't join Twitter I can't join in anymore?

That's not true. We're just checking out the BF twitter feed for questions you can still participate in the forum.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:16 PM
Lost track a little bit ago. They are now on question 20 and it is @laurafour4's question.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:09 PM
Hey @moostachio, your question is up.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:05 PM
Hey who's @plotbunny? Because your question just popped up.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:04 PM
saskatil wrote:yay!

my experimental twitter page (wwwallaby) paid off!

not one of my more intellectual questions...

Hey you got another question up!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 4:01 PM
Alright Dogmama!! You got a question answered!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:58 PM
saskatil wrote:yay!

my experimental twitter page (wwwallaby) paid off!

not one of my more intellectual questions...

Hey it got asked and that's what counts in my book. Congratulations!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:49 PM
Purplerabbit wrote:WTG MJ! It's an amazing feeling, tops off a perfect day for me.

Me too!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:45 PM
mouldmom wrote:
MJ_Mystery wrote:OMG!!! My question was chosen!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I didn't think I had a chance because I was such a newbie in the pond and on Facebook. I'm so happy and excited that I'm crying.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 3:43 PM
OMG!!! My question was chosen!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator