Posts created by BFGMCFFAN

All things that got posted on facebook in the last weeks are not directly hinting toward the new MCF!

MCF wrote a comment to the strange man Mad Henry: "This is just a story. We aren't hinting toward the new MCF. Yet."

But I think everything they do has a little to do with a new game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 12 2:13 PM
This could be possible!

Thank you!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 12 1:08 PM
After finishing the game the scewdriver is still in my inventory list. What can I do with it?

- I opened the sheriffs door
- I opened the secret passage in the pententiary

I hope you can help me.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 12 12:57 PM
Dalimarfangirl wrote:
ccalvert2007 wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:Posted on MCF Facebook:

The milk is always...

OFF??

Knowing how Charlie boy kept his women in underground villages....

This shouldn't sound dirty
But it does

Yes it does!

But I think this could be right. I hope C. Dalimar will send something in the new year!

Happy Holidays.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 9:51 AM
Posted on MCF Facebook:

The milk is always...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 4:12 AM
Did you see, that there is a new update? There are two bonus Hidden Object scenes to discover. You can find them in the game, but if you have finished the game, then you can find the scenes too. Search for them in the Map locations! You don't have to replay the game!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 4:08 AM
SPOILER! Highlight to read!

I found the two scenes! Thanks again for the update. I thought that there is a hint for the next game, but I only got the gold MCF badge. Did I miss something?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 12 12:08 PM
Great news! Thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 12 9:43 PM
ccalvert2007 wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:Posted on MCF Facebook nine hours ago? Could it be a clue?

"Today is a day of horror. Use it as a reminder that you have the power, and responsibility, to positively affect the lives around you.

We can solve this mystery together.

#Newtown "

I dont believe its a clue, I think it was referring to the shooting at a school in Conneticut

Yes, I know it now. Sorry that I first thought it could be a clue!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 12 12:05 PM
Highlight:

Where did she get the piece of the horn. I thought Ellen burried it in the grounds of Shadow Lake? I don't think that it is a piece of the horn. I think that Kelly found the piece in the cave where the demons skelleton is. In the Video 2 Jack got knocked out, but maybe they returned to the sub basement level and opened the door to the cell and went into the cave.

That are my thoughts.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 12 11:10 AM
Can I ask you: Why did you get the poster? Because you asked questions in the QA? I want a poster too.

Congratulations for you all that got a poster!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 10:50 PM
Posted on MCF Facebook nine hours ago? Could it be a clue?

"Today is a day of horror. Use it as a reminder that you have the power, and responsibility, to positively affect the lives around you.

We can solve this mystery together.

#Newtown "

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 12 10:40 AM
Did you get it, because you buyed the game? Or did you get it, because you asked questions to Lea Thompson on twitter?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 9, 12 2:00 AM
I was really happy as I had seen the store. Thanks BFG and Zazzle. I ever wanted gear from my favourite game series.

I would love MCF "Curse of the Raven". But your title is good too.

Dalimarfangirl wrote:
Creepycrawler wrote:Wow, first time writing on this forum. Would have loved to be in on the excitement of a new game. Read all 300 pages. Now MCF Shadow Lake was a disappointment for me since I wait all year for MCF games. I was thinking of cancelling my membership to bigfish just because I really don't think the quality is there for games anymore. The developers are putting out quantity instead of quality. I love, love, love puzzles and Shadow Lake was painfully lacking in puzzles, the major reason that makes MCF so unique. Oh well...I sticking with BigFish, hoping for a new MCF game sooner than next November!

Welcome to the pond
After the activity over on the MCF Facebook page, we may be seeing a game sometime this early summer/late spring

I really hope to see a new game sooner than the next november. But next years game is the birthday game. MCF 10.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 12 12:52 PM
I have an idea for a crazy storyline. May Charles and his father found a way to retourn to the living and went to Fates Carnival. There they are working on something new. They kidnapped Rose, Emma and the twins again to get energy from their bodys. Maybe Madama Fate is alive. We never saw how she died. At the end of MF she only got unconscious.

Just my thoughts.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 12 12:46 PM
I'm new here! This is my first post!
I really enjoyed Shadow Lake. I read all pages here too.

I can't wait for the next game. I really hope that there is a link to the Ravenhearst story.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator