Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece on Aug 4, 17 8:15 AM
Looked twenty times, can NOT find puzzle piece?

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 1:40 PM
Got a fix! I kicked the screen resolution to max, went in and finished the HO, then back out and reset resolution to original. Happy hunting.

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 7:12 AM
Ditto

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 17 8:49 AM
It's a rehash of Elven Legends with a few new tricks but I'm happy with it. There aren't enough TM games............I played all the Northern Tales at least twenty times, so bored with HO's. Played thirty levels so far, gotta admit, not a lot of challenge.

Maggie, thank you SO much! I was pulling out my hair and I won't look good bald! You're terrific!

Tried six times, can't get gold to open the chest! Help!

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on Jun 18, 17 2:13 PM
Thank you so much! Now I can finish!

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on Jun 17, 17 10:18 AM
spent five solid looking for it, can anyone give me a direction?

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 1:54 PM
Is this a level you need to blow the horn?

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 22, 17 10:30 AM
Thank you for the tips, made it with seconds to spare. I appreciate your taking the time.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 11:28 AM
You have quarter tiles which rotate but cannot figure how to switch them. they keep returning to their original spots!

It took two tries but I had so much time I'm embarrassed! Thank you again.

Thanks SO much. I'll get to work. I really appreciate you taking the time.

I've tried at least twenty times and just miss. Any advice? Thank you.

Been over every inch of ceiling and walls, SG is no help. Can anyone tell me where?

you need the scoop to pick up pink, then blue.

key
took forever as wrong ones kept moving! I clicked on where I wanted it, kept moving others instead. Finally got it, blue, green, red while avoiding green!

blacked out top and bottom, even off full screen.........screen resolution maybe. But no strategy guide!

Same problem with Bandit's Box. Tried a dozen times and finally just skipped it. Not real happy.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 17 6:28 AM
love these games, especially the CE. I grab them the minute I see them. And half price is terrific!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator