Posts created by FudgeChi

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 5:40 PM
Rosie and Susie...LOVE it! Too funny, Rosie!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 5:32 PM
It IS a chore and so our enthusiasm goes. But just sleep on it for one night and then maybe a break. Well, I'm hoping just to take a break but my finger hovers over delete too. I think it's our friends on the game and the forum that we love more than the game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 5:01 PM
Takes away SO much fun I've completed all the stamps because of past endless rounds and even if I did swap, which I don't mind doing, it's not like helping

Just can't see the point any more. If this was a demo game in my manager then the delete button would have been hit by now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 4:39 PM
So the dragon is only good for looking at! And the pets aren't even guaranteed with 50 more keys?!!!!

So..we can't really do many DQ's, we can't really do many TQ's and now we can't really do many of these new blue key quests!!!! And no point at all playing the HOS when one already has millions of coins!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 4:35 PM
I don't think I'll be far behind you, Gail. But please do what I'm going to do. Sleep on it tonight, I've not finished the update...closed the game in disgust...going to look tomorrow and maybe I'll finish the update and then take down my wishlist and put break after my name just in case the devs come to their senses! If nothing changes within a month then I will start gifting away my inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 4:14 PM
Yes, Rahia, 50 for the Keys of fate and 5 for that new pet food. Think that's right.

And I'm a step closer than you to the delete button

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 3:29 PM
Thanks, Bedazzles, that's nice...BUT...though we LOVE having pets, do we really need any more no matter how cute? Nice to have them but I think in reality we'd have preferred a decent content update and a new HOS or 2.

Agree about the HOS rewards and the DQ's were already on hold for me so if they are worse then there's no chance for most of us. They need to make the find path for those to work too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 2:20 PM
Astra02 wrote:Ah, but all you have to do is buy a pack of diamonds! Then you can run the Belfry as many times as you want, or buy it directly from the Harp in Blossoms or other Zoom Zones that use it!

I'm guessing few people are buying coins direct from the store, so now they're throwing all their weight behind pushing diamond purchases.

This update seems designed partly to encourage diamond buying, partly to slow down the advanced/frequent players, and partly to make the shard-based achievements more approachable and appealing, thus encouraging us to disenchant inventory/buy diamonds to play more frequently.

But who wants to just buy one's way through the game? Where's the fun in that?

As NoFish says, I purchase if I'm having fun but no way when I'm NOT and I'm certainly NOT right now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 1:05 PM
I've closed my game in disgust for tonight too, guppies

Thanks, Bedazzles, a tiny glimmer of hope then. I'm at the chest for the first time and almost have enough keys. At least the little rainbow dragon will be something. Still very disappointed though. And especially with the new HOS rewards

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 12:53 PM
We don't even get to open the new area, Bedazzles? And no new HOS?
And no cute pet?
ARGH, words fail me. I was so close this week to quitting and now another nail in the coffin

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 12:41 PM
LLarkspur wrote:I did a few HOS before I did any tasks and received not only the amount of money that was due ( $50.) but also $15. So we are getting the right amount of money plus an extra amount of $15.

When I started to look for the different items to complete any tasks and then did the HOS, I received the correct amount of money and also either food, airship items, ect. So I really only see one change and that is that we are getting an extra $15 or a shard doing the HOS. They are not taking away anything that I can see.

Anyone else having the same problem as NoFishToday?

Yes, we may get 15 coins or a shard but either of those is INSTEAD of a HOS item that we usually get.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 12:35 PM
I agree too and I'm VERY disappointed

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 16 2:26 PM
I have another long term Australian friend (not met through this game but others at least 15 years ago when we exchanged discs in the mail!) and she keeps telling me about those bush fires. Terrible I can't begin to imagine it.

Please keep reminding me to send Cattiepuss, I still have plenty of flakes but have a memory like a sieve! I've just made a note to myself in my friends doc Now I have to remember to keep looking at it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 16 12:39 PM
Kt2jdtsmom wrote:Don't the developers realize that achievements are only fun when you feel you can actually achieve them?!? At 500, it just seems so far out that there is no point trying. Maybe one day I'll look and see I only have a few more to go, so I'll actually start working on it, but until then it just doesn't make sense, so Its like it doesn't exist for me. It seems that right now there are so many of those unattainable achievements that I'm not currently working towards any achievements and at level 68, so not much fun at the moment.....

They can't realise I feel exactly the same way and the outcome is that I'm hardly playing at all. I feel much better for it and actually went for a walk today. The unattainable achievements have just served to put us off the game instead of the other way round. I hope that's not what they wanted!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 16 7:39 AM
That's SO true, gohill I think it will take longer than 5 years to get 500 10-parters

I feel discouraged too and also with the Trina Quests. So, I'm forgetting the achievements, even though I really wanted to get them all, doing the bare minimum and have already started to join the real world again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 16 3:47 PM
napoeon wrote:Hi All,

Just a note to let you know that this list has been added to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle under the Tips, Tricks and Guides so it's easy to find now.

Thanks for your help bfgBellerophon, much appreciated!

Alexandr@

BRILLIANT!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 16 2:50 PM
Yippee!!! Often if you have several character quests open then you will get something from the HOS or ZZ that the characters need later on in their quest.
So, now you are moving on maybe you will be stocked up with other things to move on at a faster rate! If that makes any sense whatsoever!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 16 2:19 PM
SO worried now

I do hope she can get a message through somehow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 16 11:13 AM
rosiebvt wrote:Maybe we should just hit Trina's head against a brick wall instead? Saves a lot of time and effort and will make a lot of players happier

(Note that no characters were harmed in the making of this post.)

Good idea! I'm done with her, far too greedy!

I think you're right, Annellie, 500 for all I expect

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 16 10:18 AM
10 diamonds! That's a disgrace. I too have spent far more than that on them and the reward feels like a slap in the face!

The Devs seem to be going out of their way to put us off the game! The length of the new achievements would have been much more doable if we had had them much earlier, not 2 years later when we are on our last legs.

I'll just do the odd DQ if the right one comes up and gift and take a break apart from that until we have an update. Tired of hitting my head against a brick wall And I won't even mention Trina!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator